can I please get some...

"rep" and "thanks" so I can feel good about myself?

I don't really want to work that hard making post that impress or require a lot of study and or analysis on my behalf. Furthermore, I don't think it's fair that some members on this website get to have a higher rep than me just because they have been posting here for 5 years.

I want my rep now and I don't want to work for it.

N1 :razz:

Wecome rep on it's way.:cool:

welcome rep my ass where is my not telling wire rep

I don't really want to work that hard making post that impress or require a lot of study and or analysis on my behalf. Furthermore, I don't think it's fair that some members on this website get to have a higher rep than me just because they have been posting here for 5 years.

Wecome rep on it's way.:cool:

welcome rep my ass where is my not telling wire rep

You have to wait, it seems that I rep you too often and I have to rep other mopes before I can rep you, True dat, ya fee me?, ya bedda belee da:cool:

Last edited:

Negged.

I know how you feel, and I've been working for it. My last good rep was the 16 from Anguille and before that the 11. I used to get good rep every day that I posted, I must be slipping. Or maybe now that they got to know me, they don't like me. :(

Now see ... THIS is how you do it .... :lol:

I know how you feel, and I've been working for it. My last good rep was the 16 from Anguille and before that the 11. I used to get good rep every day that I posted, I must be slipping. Or maybe now that they got to know me, they don't like me. :(

Now see ... THIS is how you do it .... :lol:

Sadly, I got more rep for that than I did my Special Olympics post.

We live in a sick world. :eek:

I really only rep for something I strongly agree with or when someone makes me laugh. Shamelessly begging for rep is pathetic, at least try to work it in cleverly.

If you make me lol I will rep you. Sarcasm is great, as is ribbing others and self. And it's a given that Python humor always gets rep.

If you make me lol I will rep you. Sarcasm is great, as is ribbing others and self. And it's a given that Python humor always gets rep.

I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition......

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! :lol:

johnn1 - this is how you get rep! (none of that fake Pythoness either)

It's our chief weapon, surprise and ruthless efficiency, our two chief weapons...surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope..our three, three main weapons......

I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition......

It's our chief weapon, surprise and ruthless efficiency, our two chief weapons...surprise, ruthless efficiency and an almost fanatical devotion to the pope..our three, three main weapons......

:rofl: :rofl: I can hear the accent and everything!! It won't let me rep you again or I would!

:rofl: :rofl: I can hear the accent and everything!! It won't let me rep you again or I would!

I'm a monty python fan. I even have monty python rabbit slippers...they're a crack up. Next to the Lumberjack song, The Spanish Inquisition is my favorite sketch.

You've got to spread some around first. Start with me.

You've got to spread some around first. Start with me.

If the shop actually had any cheese you could spread that around too. I know this because a dead parrot told me.

Forum List

Back