can I please get some...

johnn1

Against "Change"
Mar 9, 2009
Portland, OR
"rep" and "thanks" so I can feel good about myself?

I don't really want to work that hard making post that impress or require a lot of study and or analysis on my behalf. Furthermore, I don't think it's fair that some members on this website get to have a higher rep than me just because they have been posting here for 5 years.

I want my rep now and I don't want to work for it.

N1 :razz:

I don't really want to work that hard making post that impress or require a lot of study and or analysis on my behalf. Furthermore, I don't think it's fair that some members on this website get to have a higher rep than me just because they have been posting here for 5 years.

You MUST be new. Rep-whorring is an art form around here. Blatant begging will just NOT do.:lol:

social promotion, while encouraged in public education, is not allowed here.

:lol:

You MUST be new. Rep-whorring is an art form around here. Blatant begging will just NOT do.
I think John is attempting to apply Obama's spread the wealth and fairness. :lol:

Nice... you work for obama?

Im not begging. I'm just saying that it's not fair. I need the Admins of this site to reach out to me and give me enough rep so that I don't feel like crap.

look how much rep xcited1 has!! WTF?

I'm sure Obama would approve of spreading the rep around!

Im not begging. I'm just saying that it's not fair. I need the Admins of this site to reach out to me and give me enough rep so that I don't feel like crap.

I'd say your fucked in that case. The admin that posts on this site is a conservative.:cool:

I'd say your fucked in that case. The admin that posts on this site is a conservative.:cool:

Even Reagan got behind Affirmative Action!

Whaaaa whaaaaa it's not fair, it's not fair!!!!!

$tantrum.gif

maybe you feel like crap because you don't know what it's like to actually earn something.

Here's a little advice. Post an informative, witty, timely bit of original thinking and you will no doubt earn some rep points. But not from me as I can't stand fucking sniveling whiners.

Last edited:

I know how you feel, and I've been working for it. My last good rep was the 16 from Anguille and before that the 11. I used to get good rep every day that I posted, I must be slipping. Or maybe now that they got to know me, they don't like me. :(

Around here, you have to work for your reps! We don't just give it away. Sometimes I might throw a bone, if you beg in a particularly clever way. But I haven't seen any winners yet. :eusa_angel:

Contrary to what Obama might have told you, you have to give to receive.

Around here, you have to work for your reps! We don't just give it away. Sometimes I might throw a bone, if you beg in a particularly clever way. But I haven't seen any winners yet. :eusa_angel:
Did i tell you how skinny you sound today!:eusa_angel:

Did i tell you how skinny you sound today!:eusa_angel:

Not till now. :eusa_angel:

Wecome rep on it's way.:cool:

Forum List

Back