Can I Get Lectured More About My Carbon Footprint?

COqTiGD.jpg

Wacist watermelons

Every time you flush your toilet ... a flower fairy loses her wings ... AND THAT MAKES CARBON DIOXIDE POLLUTION ... you should be ashamed of yourselves ...

Who elected Greta to anything? Im just trying to figure it out. Maybe she is the daughter if really rich or famous celbutards or something?

How do you get elected t speak at the UN representing...who again?

Al Gore is going to fly all the way to your city, just to tell you, that you are using too much fossil fuels.
with his convoy of seven SUVs sputtering around town.

So quick story... I was at one point a delivery driver, and I got caught in Columbus, by Al Gore going to the airport. The entire road was blocked off, with hundreds of police cars, and police on motorcycles, and a dozen Limos or SUVs going through.....

I'm watching this endless stream of motor vehicles, thinking.... all those bikes, cop cars, limos and suvs... likely used more gas in just getting Al Gore to the airport, than I have used in the last 10 years.

Al Gore is going to fly all the way to your city, just to tell you, that you are using too much fossil fuels.
with his convoy of seven SUVs sputtering around town.

So quick story... I was at one point a delivery driver, and I got caught in Columbus, by Al Gore going to the airport. The entire road was blocked off, with hundreds of police cars, and police on motorcycles, and a dozen Limos or SUVs going through.....

I'm watching this endless stream of motor vehicles, thinking.... all those bikes, cop cars, limos and suvs... likely used more gas in just getting Al Gore to the airport, than I have used in the last 10 years.
right? including pausing all of the vehicles

Every time you flush your toilet ... a flower fairy loses her wings ... AND THAT MAKES CARBON DIOXIDE POLLUTION ... you should be ashamed of yourselves ...

If it is yellow let it mellow. If it is brown flush it down.

Not to worry. GM announced it will be producing an electric HUMMWV. There will be a Superbowl ad to kick them off. The climate will be saved!

Forum List

Back