Can I get a straight forward answer?

His real group is even smaller than that. He only represents 'Pissy Little Cowards Obsessed with Skin Tone.'

To promote equality = blur the lines of color.

To promote entitlement = make distinct the lines of color.

Again I repeat my question - exactly who do you mean by white?
According to the Census Mexicans are White.
Blacks only account for 20% of the population, so why are we having these meaningless Black vrs White arguments when we are talking about immigration?

Straight up!

Census was rigged anyhow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El1kgCqD7Xk]Paula Abdul - Straight Up - YouTube[/ame]

José;4092587 said:
This is an actual conversation between the posters High_Gravity and Foxfyre:

HG: "I traveled throughout New Mexico and most people I saw there were whites."

Foxfyre: "Most of the "whites" you saw here were in fact hispanics."

HG: "Oh, no, sorry!! I didn't see that many whites in NM!! (just kidding here... Gravity didn't say that.)"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't make this shit up!!

Hint for High_Gravity:

You "thought" those Mexicans/Hispanics were whites because that's what they were!!!!

"WHITE PEOPLE BORN IN LATIN AMERICA OR IN THE US WITH HISPANIC SURNAMES!!"

When will the american people flush this garbage down the toilet? The idea that whites are not whites just because they or their ancestors happened to be born south of the Rio Grande?
this Mexican is white.

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 67
Originally posted by Panzer:
Legal immigration = Mostly evil White Europeans who immigrated to the U.S. and killed the Indians and took their land.

Reference:
La Raza Radio Network = A radio network that openly operates in the U.S., and promotes Mexican invasion of the U.S., claiming that Mexicans are a superior alien race and have the right to conquer.

Kinda ironic ain't it?

100 years from now ( if there is such a date) humanity will all be a variation of brown.
In reality , most of us already are.

100 years? No, nothing like that soon (if ever, really).

No way Jose, the Mongels did not enter the Reich they were defeated by German troops at the Battle of Leignitz. However the Huns ( Turks ) did invade Germany ( as nowdays ) but not Skandinavia, I suspect that's why in the 19th century anthropologists recorded the them as more 'Aryan' than the Germans.
About comments that the Mexicans in the SW USA are white - no - they are not pink skinned Anglos but olive skinned Southern Europeans or brown skinned Native American/southern European mixtures. If they have pride in themselves they will preserve their Spanish culture and LANGUAGE and will merge into a larger Spanish speaking world.
Yes Johnson /Reed did discriminate against Germans and Skandinavians, it was intended to preserve the Anglo-Saxon Protestant origin of the USA. In that various North Europeans ditched their culture and became Ersatz Englishmen there was a Melting Pot. Economic Slaves have a tendency to lose pride in their culture.
In that immigrants today do not wish to be inferior WASPs is the death of Melting Pot America - and the death of the USA? What do you think?

A white person is anyone for whom the majority of the ancestry is European, who considers themselves "white" and is considered by most other whites to be "white."

I realize the government lists Arabs and Mexicans as "white." We could call O.J. "white", too, and it wouldn't change the fact.

This is about as good a definition as you can get. "Whiteness" is a construct that has changed over time. "Black" is probably a bit easier to define by relating it to sub-Saharan African ancestry, but there's a lot of genetic variation there also.

No way Jose, the Mongels did not enter the Reich they were defeated by German troops at the Battle of Leignitz. However the Huns ( Turks ) did invade Germany ( as nowdays ) but not Skandinavia, I suspect that's why in the 19th century anthropologists recorded the them as more 'Aryan' than the Germans.
About comments that the Mexicans in the SW USA are white - no - they are not pink skinned Anglos but olive skinned Southern Europeans or brown skinned Native American/southern European mixtures. If they have pride in themselves they will preserve their Spanish culture and LANGUAGE and will merge into a larger Spanish speaking world.
Yes Johnson /Reed did discriminate against Germans and Skandinavians, it was intended to preserve the Anglo-Saxon Protestant origin of the USA. In that various North Europeans ditched their culture and became Ersatz Englishmen there was a Melting Pot. Economic Slaves have a tendency to lose pride in their culture.
In that immigrants today do not wish to be inferior WASPs is the death of Melting Pot America - and the death of the USA? What do you think?

That post was just full of the stupid.

I always find that when I discuss things in an adult way, that the TV children having little knowledge of the REAL WORLD always go in for personal abuse . Once I establish that a Forum is dominated by such people and I cannot get sensible replies I tend to lose interest. Moronic propaganda I can get fom any newspaper let alone the TV.

Forum List

Back