Can I get a PM when somebody replies to my post?

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
Or some other notification? I get emails when somebody posts on a thread I'm subscribed to, but I just want to know when someone has replied to my post.

Or some other notification? I get emails when somebody posts on a thread I'm subscribed to, but I just want to know when someone has replied to my post.
I'd like the same thing. My last board did that. You can try searching your name as keyword, I've done that when I've been away for a bit and can't read all my subscribed threads.

Did anyone notice that the automatic rep notice PM signs the repper's name with "Regards". Someone has been neg repping me with many regards. LOL!

I'd like the same thing. My last board did that. You can try searching your name as keyword, I've done that when I've been away for a bit and can't read all my subscribed threads.

Did anyone notice that the automatic rep notice PM signs the repper's name with "Regards". Someone has been neg repping me with many regards. LOL!

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping this functionality is available, but I can't seem to find it. All the other boards I've been on have this functionality so I can't imagine this would be the only one without it.

Forum List

Back