Can I cry?

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Well, we Graduated from HS on Saturday with one year college credit. Now it’s on to Mercer University in the fall. I am accepting all monetary donations, and all the spare 12 gauge shotgun shells you have. I'm also recruiting spys at the University, dad knows everything, ya know.:D
139949_Untitled-Scanned-24a.jpg

I Feel for ya P. :( My daugher is a solid 8-10 years from graduating, as she's only 6...but already I can see signs of her growing up. Frustrates the hell out of me. :(

:-/

The ClayTaurus said:
Hey, congrats Mr. P!

Damn. Clay just made the rest of us look like pervs.

Yeah. Congratulations! And Cheers to continued successes for you and yours! :beer:

Congratulations. You must be very, very proud. She's a beauty, too. By the by, my husband always said if we had a daughter, he'd have polished his guns in the living room when her dates came to pick her up. ;)

I'm glad I had a son. heh!

jillian said:
Congratulations. You must be very, very proud. She's a beauty, too. By the by, my husband always said if we had a daughter, he'd have polished his guns in the living room when her dates came to pick her up. ;)

Thanks, jillian. Have him send me the extra shells. :D

jillian said:

I'm glad I had a son. heh!

It works like a charm. :D

I was inclined to believe you might require a private investigator in GA to ensure safe travel for this young lass. I was going to recommend my son and then I got to thinking she is probably a black belt and carries a 44 mag and a pocket gun.

Congrats man! Good looking kid!

Mr. P said:
Well, we Graduated from HS on Saturday with one year college credit. Now it’s on to Mercer University in the fall. I am accepting all monetary donations, and all the spare 12 gauge shotgun shells you have...
a friend of my husband's just saw her pic and now wants to meet her too.

its ok though, as he just graduated from college with a law enforcement degree and has several interviews for police officer jobs around the Cities...he wants to be her body guard for you now....

Emmett said:
I was inclined to believe you might require a private investigator in GA to ensure safe travel for this young lass. I was going to recommend my son and then I got to thinking she is probably a black belt and carries a 44 mag and a pocket gun.

Congrats man! Good looking kid!
Her very own PI, hummmm might work. :)

fuzzykitten99 said:
a friend of my husband's just saw her pic and now wants to meet her too.

its ok though, as he just graduated from college with a law enforcement degree and has several interviews for police officer jobs around the Cities...he wants to be her body guard for you now....
He'd have to move, she's a born an bread Southern Gal. *Cept for moms yank blood.* :tng:

Congrats! Why not give her a picture of you to put on her desk at college? Make sure it's one of you holding at least one gun, with others in view! :D

Forum List

Back