Can I change my name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I have become aware of this Russian conspiracy that made Trump president

I know I am part of it, because I know the Russians made me vote for Trump.

So, can I change my name to KGB Samurai to reflect this betrayal of my countrymen?

Thank you!

I have become aware of this Russian conspiracy that made Trump president

I know I am part of it, because I know the Russians made me vote for Trump.

So, can I change my name to KGB Samurai to reflect this betrayal of my countrymen?

Thank you!

Oooh..that is awesome.

I want to be kgbgirl!

I'd change my name too. I couldn't think of anything at the time, so I just typed in Onyx. It turns out that 'Onyx' is some shitty American hip hop group.

I'd change my name too. I couldn't think of anything at the time, so I just typed in Onyx. It turns out that 'Onyx' is some shitty American hip hop group.

Yeah right, are you ever going to tell the truth?

Onyx
a small monkey oftenly mistaken for a little person or a human in general.there is only one left in the world. the ONYX looks like a stud. although of its hairy feartures most humans cant tell with just the naked eye. Usually when scientists try to uncovert he mysteries of the ONYX, they get hairy balls thrown at them

Yeah right, are you ever going to tell the truth?

Onyx
a small monkey oftenly mistaken for a little person or a human in general.there is only one left in the world. the ONYX looks like a stud. although of its hairy feartures most humans cant tell with just the naked eye. Usually when scientists try to uncovert he mysteries of the ONYX, they get hairy balls thrown at them

????

I can't understand half of the shit that you idiots say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back