Can I BE polite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?
Well only a liberal would ask if they can be polite. Of course you can, it's all up to you.

yes...
so true....

ONLY a liberal would ask if we can be polite. Conservatives would NEVER be polite......I have come to the conclusion that NICE and POLITE and GOOD are concepts that anger most conservatives......

Apples and oranges troll.

Politeness strictly forbidden.

"Most of us are so profoundly involved in our daily affairs that we are oblivious of the dark storm clouds that may be gathering around us."

I am perfectly aware of the cabal of organized right wing conservatives and evangelicals that are expanding and consolidating power.......Newt Gingrich "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our (christian) religious beliefs and see to it that they can NEVER be changed again!"....

roy moore says he believes the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation and the christian bible should be the source of law in the USA. He states that homosexuality and atheism should be criminalized/banned/outlawed and that gays and atheists should be treated as criminals.

rush limbaugh and trump both said "vote for roy moore!"

and millions of conservatives did.....

do you agree?

How civil or uncivil a place is this? because i get abuse and its almost always from "conservatives" thinking they are clever, insulting name calling lying isn't an argument posting a stupid meme isnt an argument.. are there any adults here.. or is this just another asylum run by the inmates?

You have certainly proven your ability to ask dumb questions.

"Most of us are so profoundly involved in our daily affairs that we are oblivious of the dark storm clouds that may be gathering around us."

I am perfectly aware of the cabal of organized right wing conservatives and evangelicals that are expanding and consolidating power.......Newt Gingrich "we must change the laws of the land to reflect our (christian) religious beliefs and see to it that they can NEVER be changed again!"....

roy moore says he believes the USA is a CHRISTIAN nation and the christian bible should be the source of law in the USA. He states that homosexuality and atheism should be criminalized/banned/outlawed and that gays and atheists should be treated as criminals.

do you agree?

I'm not an American. I'm an interested observer.

And I enjoy lisening to Rush in the car.

The way he described Michelle's visit to the organic farmer's market to buy arugula had me collapsing with laughter.

do you agree?

The way he described Michelle's visit to the organic farmer's market to buy arugula had me collapsing with laughter.

rush said "leave only some liberals left alive"
ann coulter said "we should shoot a few liberals"

which philosophy do you subscribe to?

Funny.
4 posts in and you already formed an opinion that conservatives only reply in memes.
That's fine. The liberals here just copy/paste the thoughts that others form for them.

Even Steven.
i never understod why copying and pasting data or facts was a roblem or do conservatives just make stuff up here too?
We;; we have a thread here owehterr not 15 dollars and hour is better thyan the 400 per night in tips that the average waitress makes! e joker thinks waitresses make over 90k per year and sites this stat from nothing but I need to prove him wrong accordnig to him! Some are real fucking idiots! Have you run ionto sunni man or broke loser! Two of the biggest lying idiots on here along with some others!
Evenflow is texting from the subway again.....

do you agree?

Neither. I'm more into understatement.

Though you could place them in the stocks, and pelt them with rotten vegetables.

do you agree?

Neither. I'm more into understatement.

Though you could place them in the stocks, and pelt them with rotten vegetables.
Along with a good tar and feathering...
Pelosi-tar-and-feathers3.jpg
We can start with Pelosi who I am assuming the OP worships.

These were the practices that sent a message to those who confiscate income for the benefit of bloated government.

A good family Sunday outing and picnic, followed by the public torment of a corrupted official.

Oh...
Off topic. This is a welcome thread after all.

Welcome OP. You opened this shitstorm first post.

Funny.
4 posts in and you already formed an opinion that conservatives only reply in memes.
That's fine. The liberals here just copy/paste the thoughts that others form for them.

Even Steven.
i never understod why copying and pasting data or facts was a roblem or do conservatives just make stuff up here too?

Is that you, Stat? Welcome back.

1341.gif

do you agree?

Leave 9 alive. 6 for pallbearers. 2 road guards and 1 to count cadence.

Even Intro Threads have topics. The topic is the new member. This one went politically dark and personal about pg 8. So it's closed. Don't get into personal squabbles in an intro thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back