Can House Democrats Get Anymore Stupid??

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Democrat Pramila Jayapal: Trump ‘Trying To Use The Court System’ Is ‘Obstruction Of Justice’
Far-left Democrat Rep. Pramila Jayapal (WA) said on Friday that President Donald Trump’s attempts to go through the court system on matters related to the Democrats’ partisan attempt to impeach the him “is, in and of itself, obstruction of justice.”

Are you kidding? Challenging ridiculously retarded House Dem demands in court is obstruction?

Ms Jayapal also claims Trump's unwillingness to be involved in the House's witch-hunt is obstruction. Really? I realize their hysteria is overflowing but "C'mon, man" ... at least pretend to know what you are talking about.

I mean, it's scary what Dem voters send to WashDC. Scary STUPID.

Last edited:
Democrat Pramila Jayapal: Trump ‘Trying To Use The Court System’ Is ‘Obstruction Of Justice’
Far-left Democrat Rep. Pramila Jayapal (WA) said on Friday that President Donald Trump’s attempts to go through the court system on matters related to the Democrats’ partisan attempt to impeach the him “is, in and of itself, obstruction of justice.”

Are you kidding? Challenging ridiculously retarded House Dem demands in court is obstruction?

Ms Jayapal also claims Trump's unwillingness to be involved in the House's witch-hunt is obstruction. Really? I realize their hysteria is overflowing but "C'mon, man" ... at least pretend to know what you are talking about.

I mean, it scary what Dem voters send to WashDC. Scary STUPID.

What is much scarier is that the ones being elected are saner than their average voter

give them time and they will find a way.

I mean, it scary what Dem voters send to WashDC. Scary STUPID.

What is much scarier is that the ones being elected are saner than their average voter

Prove it!

Of course they can get more stupid. They ARE Dim Dems.............

Pelosi said the same thing...it was in the press brief where she exploded when asked if she hates Trump.

I disagree.
give them time and they will find a way.
Necessity as the mother of invention?
Of course they can get more stupid. They ARE Dim Dems.............
This country must never again be hoodwinked into thinking Dems are intelligent, rational, or competent and we must never let them near the levers of power. Our children are depending on us to do the right thing.
Pelosi said the same thing...it was in the press brief where she exploded when asked if she hates Trump.
She was actually asked if hate is the driving force behind this "solemn" and "prayerful" impeachment. She twisted it into a personal attack because - drum roll, please - she's another scary STUPID Dem.

Bottom line? Dems have long relied on the Mushroom Method - feed 'em shit and keep 'em in the dark ("you must vote for the ACA to find out what it is") and the MSM's ability to aid & abet (it's “our job” to “control exactly what people think.” - Miserable Mika B). Both, it's seems, may be losing their grip:

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Edges Down to 41%

Forum List

Back