Can Hillary Even Stand for a 90 Minute Debate?

Weasel, you are an idiot. No question exists about that.

Jasonenslaved, you have a captive mentality if you believe that nonsense.

Also I see your ilk is setting up a situation for Comrade Donnie.

If HRC carves him in the debate, DJT can storm off the stage claiming Media Bias.

Won't work.

If HRC carves him in the debate, DJT can storm off the stage claiming Media Bias.

Won't work.
She going to need braces and a few toilet breaks to make it through the debate, and maybe a few strong men to carry her.

Stronger Together

Hillary's Hoveround is fully charged up, tires fully inflated all ready to go for the debates.

123_2015_hammer-scooter8201_c0-143-2400-1542_s885x516.jpg

Won't work.
Being a Hillary supporter, do you honestly think you're in a position to call anyone an idiot?

lol

FDR could not get elected in today's mass media culture.
I Hillary can, why couldn't FDR?
They would not hide his impairment today. There are some things that presidential candidates simply cannot overcome with the modern electorate. It's bizarre but true. We like our POTUS to be healthy and vigorous, we don't want them to have a mustache or facial hair, and governors are preferred over Senators.

No. Hillary can't stand for 90mins. Trump can.

She'll need a stool for the debates.

Won't work.
She going to need braces and a few toilet breaks to make it through the debate, and maybe a few strong men to carry her.

Stronger Together

What Hillary means by "stronger together" is that parasites are stronger if they can be carried by the people who produce something.

Hillary will sit while her ass gets fatter.

Trump is in excellent health. He can run circles around Hillary. lol

Hillary needs a long nap after every few hours of being active. It's why she's always absent several days after a day of campaigning.

Trump is like a f'ing train. There's no stopping this guy. He has more stamina and energy than people half his age!

Forum List

Back