Can Hillary do better than 0% income tax for the middle-class?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Trump's tax plan is zero percent income tax for the middle class with no conditions attached to it either. I'm getting a little sick and tired of having to jump through government created hoops in order to keep my own money. It sounds good to me and I'm willing to listen Hillary if she can do better than that.

I'm tired of fake solutions that sound good but come out of the mind of a child.

If you don't want to pay any taxes at all then stop using the roads right now. Taxes built them and maintain them. I think most people understand taxes pay for things everybody uses and don't mind paying taxes for this. The national debt is 19 trillion dollars, if trump has a plan to tax the wealthy 1% to pay for all civic needs and pay down the debt then let's hear it. Otherwise it's just more platitudes and political bullshit. It's the modern equivalent of saying "I'll put a chicken in every pot".

Trump's tax plan is zero percent income tax for the middle class with no conditions attached to it either. I'm getting a little sick and tired of having to jump through government created hoops in order to keep my own money. It sounds good to me and I'm willing to listen Hillary if she can do better than that.
This sounds like GOP John Birch doctrine.

You must be GOP.

• Banned
This sounds like GOP John Birch doctrine.

You must be GOP.

I figure that, I, a member of the middle-class, may be doing better with zero income taxes than with what we have now. Why would anyone not vote for that?

I'm tired of fake solutions that sound good but come out of the mind of a child.

If you don't want to pay any taxes at all then stop using the roads right now. Taxes built them and maintain them. I think most people understand taxes pay for things everybody uses and don't mind paying taxes for this. The national debt is 19 trillion dollars, if trump has a plan to tax the wealthy 1% to pay for all civic needs and pay down the debt then let's hear it. Otherwise it's just more platitudes and political bullshit. It's the modern equivalent of saying "I'll put a chicken in every pot".

SO are you saying that the people who pay ZERO income tax shouldn't use the roads?

• Banned

I totally agree with you that we need taxes to pay for these things since governments can't operate without money but, in case you haven't noticed, people pay a lot of other taxes that are not income taxes that happen to pay for those things.

No one said they didn't want to pay taxes. We will use the roads because we already paid for them. There are maintenance costs, paid through our gas taxes.
Much of the 19 trillion has been wasted.

State Dept. Unaccountable.

IRS. Unaccountable.

VA unaccountable.

Military. Unaccountable.

I could go on and on. You will ask for a link and deflect.

Otherwise you offer politics and platitudes.

We could put a Lamborghini in every driveway with the waste, fraud and abuse.

I'm tired of fakes who demand more money.

See me when the fed is audited.

Not to forget the thread topic. The gov't would collect more in taxes from the spending rather than me hiding it legally to keep these lying sycophants from spending it.

Progressives always claim they can spend everyone's money wiser than those who earn it.

Sanctimonious Bullshit.

Save it for your followers.

No one is buying it.

Last edited:

No one said they didn't want to pay taxes. We will use the roads because we already paid for them. There are maintenance costs, paid through our gas taxes.
Much of the 19 trillion has been wasted.

State Dept. Unaccountable.

IRS. Unaccountable.

VA unaccountable.

Military. Unaccountable.

I could go on and on. You will ask for a link and deflect.

Otherwise you offer politics and platitudes.

We could put a Lamborghini in every driveway with the waste, fraud and abuse.

I'm tired of fakes who demand more money.

See me when the fed is audited.

Not to forget the thread topic. They gov't would collect more in taxes from the spending rather than me hiding it legally to keep these lying sycophants from spending it.

Progressives always claim they can spend everyone's money wiser than those who earn it.

Sanctimonious Bullshit.

Save it for your followers.

No one is buying it.

I would pay no taxes if I could get away with it but since we have to have some kind of government then it has to be funded. It is like a necessary evil but since it is unwanted why not keep the taxes as low as possible?

Forum List

Back