Can gays change their "sexual orientation?" Of course they can.......

And by extension those who rally against the Bass calling him an anti gay hatemonger must likewise be anti gay and hatemongers themselves.

Meh ... don't see but one or two who are "rallying" as you say. The rest of us are just calling you what you are, gay. You are so gay, the doctor had to slap your face when you were born.

We don't want Charlie Bass in the gay community. Keep him kitten, he's all yours.

Hell, he couldn't survive the abstinent community five seconds.

Meh ... don't see but one or two who are "rallying" as you say. The rest of us are just calling you what you are, gay. You are so gay, the doctor had to slap your face when you were born.

We don't want Charlie Bass in the gay community. Keep him kitten, he's all yours.

IMO he's part of your community. The nutty fringe element. It's been so long since he's been with anyone he's gotten soft in the head.

And by extension those who rally against the Bass calling him an anti gay hatemonger must likewise be anti gay and hatemongers themselves.

The Bass is married to a beautiful black woman, no one here wants to be a member of a sinful, sexually immoral community that brazenly refuses to acknowledge their sin.

IMO he's part of your community. The nutty fringe element. It's been so long since he's been with anyone he's gotten soft in the head.

Damn, logic sucks ... okay ... well, he still couldn't survive abstinence! So there, he has to be something else. I don't even think the straight people want him.

The Bass is married to a beautiful black woman, no one here wants to be a member of a sinful, sexually immoral community that brazenly refuses to acknowledge their sin.

Are you sure she was born a woman? :eusa_shhh:

Isn't it against rules to insult family members and you're a mod violating rules? This is crappy that the only way liberals and dumb lefties try to refute the opposition is by insulting people's family, personal attacks and untruthful accusations. through it all the Bass still stands strong.

I tell ya... I didn't even have to get but a few short posts into this thread to know that the homo apologists and enablers would be in here just kicking the shit out of bass.

You should have known better bass. You're not supposed to say anything even remotely against the faggot agenda. You're supposed to LIKE homos and SHUT THE FUCK UP. That's politically correct. Didn't you see what happened after Miss America said she was against homo marriage? Hell man they crucified her. There's nothing more rabid than a faggot supporter after you've said something against their precious perverts and deviant lifestyle.

Last edited:
I tell ya... I didn't even have to get but a few short posts into this thread to know that the homo apologists and enablers would be in here just kicking the shit out of bass.

You should have known better bass. You're not supposed to say anything even remotely against the faggot agenda. You're supposed to LIKE homos and SHUT THE FUCK UP. That's politically correct. Didn't you see what happened after Miss America said she was against homo marriage? Hell man they crucified her. There's nothing more rabid than a faggot supporter after you've said something against their precious perverts.

Believe it when the Bass says he hasn't yet begun to start bashing the homo supporters. A great way to diffuse the arguments of such people and reduce their credibility is to let them wear themselves out of all their dumb arguments and personal attacks, when those are exhausted and everyone sees their arguments for the stupidity they represent what else will they have left as a defence?

Isn't it against rules to insult family members and you're a mod violating rules? This is crappy that the only way liberals and dumb lefties try to refute the opposition is by insulting people's family, personal attacks and untruthful accusations. through it all the Bass still stands strong.

You mentioned her first, I was just asking a rhetorical question, you didn't have to show your shame by assuming it was an attack. The funny thing is that you set yourself up then start whining when someone asks a question about it, and yet, you still didn't show anything to make us think that you are anything but gay.

You should have known better bass. You're not supposed to say anything even remotely against the faggot agenda. You're supposed to LIKE homos and SHUT THE FUCK UP. That's politically correct. Didn't you see what happened after Miss America said she was against homo marriage? Hell man they crucified her. There's nothing more rabid than a faggot supporter after you've said something against their precious perverts and deviant lifestyle.

LOL ... thanks for showing you haven't really read the thread. We are just throwing everything he posts back at him, because there is no way a straight, secure, and faithful person would make so many posts about gays ... :eusa_whistle:

You mentioned her first, I was just asking a rhetorical question, you didn't have to show your shame by assuming it was an attack. The funny thing is that you set yourself up then start whining when someone asks a question about it, and yet, you still didn't show anything to make us think that you are anything but gay.

If the Bass siad he's married to a woman of course its implied that the wife isn't a man or was ever a man you idiot, you just took a cheap shot too far, but hey, the Bass is strong like he says. You pro-homosexual supporters in this forum are just fake, low budget, watered versions of the real militant pro-homosexuals who attack people who are Christian and who disagree, like these homosexuals here:

Lesbians, condoms go wild in attack on Christian church

You guys here are a bunch of knock off pro-faggot lovers.

If the Bass siad he's married to a woman of course its implied that the wife isn't a man or was ever a man you idiot, you just took a cheap shot too far, but hey, the Bass is strong like he says. You pro-homosexual supporters in this forum are just fake, low budget, watered versions of the real militant pro-homosexuals who attack people who are Christian and who disagree, like these homosexuals here:

If you were so strong, gay people wouldn't bother you enough to post about it, unless you are a self hating gay man.

If you were so strong, gay people wouldn't bother you enough to post about it, unless you are a self hating gay man.

If the Bass was weak like alot of Americans on the gay issue he would agree with you sinful position, but alas he has not and will not.

No it doesn't, lol, the study doesn't say that {straight people can turn gay}.

Of course some people who identified as heterosexuals have changed, then again no one is actually making the claim that heterosexuality is unchangeable.

Talking out both sides of your ass again...:eusa_hand:

I think he has "alerts" for anything that mentions gay men ... :eusa_whistle:
I believe it...

The faggot is you, keep projecting to deny the reality about yourself.

Hello, kids! Today's word is 'irony'

Sorry Charlie; if gays can change, then heterosexuals can also change from being straight to gay. Unfortunately, since that doesn't hold up for me, this study is a bunch of hocus pocus, unless that is you have some evidence based on personal experience that states otherwise.

wait... what would compel you to try?

Bass, here's a hint: When you think about gay sex enough to start at least one thread every two days on a message board about gay people, chances are, you're gay.

Poor charlie... did you grow up Catholic?

You're logic flawed, stupid, inaccurate and sick.

wait.. did you just insult KK's intelligence by showing your own in a poor attempt at English?

Can we send him to Siberia?

Better be black. God hate '****** lovers'- just ask the rest of your ilk!:lol:
Wow.... only Pale Rider can out-stupid Bass in a Bass thread

Its far better to be black man, Christian, heterosexual and married to a beautiful Christian black woman than getting pumped up the anus or pumping another man up the anus. Is it because you rather be pumped up the anus that you and the pro-homosexual supporters here in USMB raise so much hell against the Bass?

LOL ... thanks for showing you haven't really read the thread. We are just throwing everything he posts back at him, because there is no way a straight, secure, and faithful person would make so many posts about gays ... :eusa_whistle:

Well, yeah, I did read the thread KK. I've gotten the same treatment every time I said something against homos. You can count on it. It happens here, it happens everywhere. Homo supporters and apologists are rabid against anyone who would DARE oppose them. It's a tactic that's worked well for them, and they're not about stop now. SHOUT DOWN THE OPPOSITION and SHUT THEM UP. You bet... I know what these people are doing.

Last edited:
Can some gay men and lesbians change their sexual orientation? 200 participants reporting a change from homosexual to heterosexual orientation.

You should be able to figure this out on your own without having to rely on some study which probably found what it set out to discover. Switch hit, if they can change, you can change, if sex is malleable, change yourself to gay for a week or two. Remember when you are looking at objects that arouse you to switch. Let us know if you can do it, and report back. 'Damn that guy's got one fine ass!'

Last edited:

Its far better to be black man, Christian, heterosexual and married to a beautiful Christian black woman than getting pumped up the anus or pumping another man up the anus. Is it because you rather be pumped up the anus that you and the pro-homosexual supporters here in USMB raise so much hell against the Bass?

Charlie, is there a reason that you spend sooo much time thinking and writing about ass pounding?
As for "beautiful Christian black woman", I think you forgot "big" as in "beautiful big ass christian black woman"

Forum List

Back