Can Even Fucking Idiot Tea Baggers Connect These Dots???...

Of course you have no idea what I'm talking about. You've never ran a business let alone collect a pay check.

But businesses are in the business of MAKING MONEY. They aren't charities.

IF you raise taxes on them, they have to offset that cost somewhere to stay competitive.

Let's make it REAL simple.

Say I make shoes. And animal rights wackos have convinced the president that leather is evil and so he raises the taxes on leather production to keep those evil people from selling the leather from cows and pigs that are going to get eaten anyway.

So, that means *I* as a shoe manufacturer have to now pay a higher price for my leather to make my shoes. Which means I have to either raise the price for my shoes, or let go some people and try to get along with less people, or I do both.

Now let's say it's a tax ON ALL BUSINESS.

There is a tax on me, a tax on the leather I have to buy for my shoes, a tax on the shoe laces I have to buy for my shoes. A tax on the metal eyelets I need for the shoe laces, a tax on the strong thread I need to sew shoes together. A tax on the rubber I need for the soles. On and On.

That means MY PRODUCTION COSTS ARE GOING TO GO WAY UP! It's going to go UP for everyone.

That MEANS I HAVE to raise my prices, and downsize (lay off people) to keep in business. I have no choice.

So NOT only do you pay those taxes IN higher prices, BUT in lost jobs.

WHICH is why manufacturers MOVE OVERSEAS! To AVOID THOSE HIGH OVERHEADS.

THEN you IDIOTS who hang on and believe every word your class envy Democrats tell you, BLAME REPUBLICANS for outsourcing and manufacturers moving overseas, when THEY KNOW FULL WELL, THEY DID IT!

And how do we know they know? Simple! Look at the pacs that take money from foreign manufacturers, er as long as it's "American workers" donating. Yeah right!

So NOT only do YOU end up paying higher taxes, YOU END UP WITH HIGHER PRICES, LESS JOBS AND LESS OPPORTUNITIES and businesses are forced to move overseas.

And unlike the RICH DEMOCRATS that preach higher taxes, because THEY KNOW they can put THEIR MONEY in tax shelters, YOU don't have the opportunities to put YOUR meager savings in tax shelters. YOU JUST HAVE TO EAT IT!

The 70s taught us this, and it's teaching us this right now before taxes even go up!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Very well said, but remember: You're talking to people who would gladly have the government dictate profits to businesses.

And then have the neve to blame republicans for why unemployment is at 15%! ;)
Yup. They simply can't be trusted with government.

If we had not done those bills, the unemployment would be much higher than what it is now.

Yeah, tell that to people looking for a job or waiting in lines just to fill up their tanks in the 70s.

Tell the truth. You didn't live through the 70s did you? You never ran out of gas waiting to fill up your tank and you never heard Carter tell you it was really your fault things are so bad.

I predicted Obama would be Jimmy Carter II but Obama is WORSE. At least Carter wasn't trying to destroy the country. He was just a bumbling idiot. Obama isn't a bumbling idiot. He's deliberately doing this to the country.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Again, you gotta love CON$ervative "logic." Because I knew the inflation rate during the Carter administration was not TRIPLE digit, I couldn't have been alive then, but a moron who thinks it was TRIPLE digit must have lived through it. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :rofl:

Actually I'm old enough to remember that high inflation preceded Carter and Gerry Ford's BRILLIANT answer to runaway inflation was WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT.

win_button.jpg

I remember Ford. I remember Carter. None of the presidents in the 70s were good. Carter, by far was the worse, which is why he was handed his walking papers in 1980.

The answer to all economic woes, liberals always think is higher taxes. As a matter of fact, they think the answer to EVERYTHING is higher taxes.

The last Democrat to want to cut taxes was Kennedy and he had to die before Democrats would actually deliver it.

I'm still waiting for Hall (Gov of OK in 72) and Clinton and Obama to deliver their "middle class tax cuts."

Democrats have been promising the damn things whether Gov or president for more than 30 years, and some voters keep falling for it.

I've YET to see a Democrat deliver.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The answer to all economic woes, CON$ always think is throw money at the rich. As a matter of fact, CON$ think the answer to EVERYTHING is the rich are not rich enough.

Nearly half of the stimulus bill was tax cuts for small business and the middle class, which is why the CON$ were against it, because there was nothing in it for the rich. The Dems tried to remove Bush's tax increases on the middle class but the CON$ blocked that because CON$ wanted Bush's tax increases removed from the rich.

Last edited:
Hey, you're the stupid mother fucker who said that Democrats were overtaxing businesses. edthecynic showed you that 2/3 of corporations don't pay any fucking taxes. And I showed you that Obama has cut taxes for "small businesses". So, once again, you lose and now you're trying to change the subject like the little pussy that you are.

Be a man for once in your life and just admit you are wrong, tea bagger pussy.
"Obama can do no wrong."

You may as well save yourself the irrational-hatred-driven obscenity spewing and just type that over and over.

"Obama can do no wrong."

Like I said before -- you're a little pussy who is changing the subject because you just got your ass handed to you yet again. However, since I'm intellectually honest and a tea bagger Nazi bitch like you has no fucking understanding of that concept, I'll address your dumb ass comment --

Obama is Wall Street's bitch, just like ALL Repugs and MOST Democrats. The new financial reform bill that recently passed Congress does virtually nothing to regulate the out-of-control derivatives market, which is exactly what Wall Street wants. Thus, we will have another financial meltdown again in the next few years and unsophisticated, uninformed dipshit suckers like you will blame it all on poor people again.

I don't vote for Democrats because I like them, I vote for Democrats because you Repug tea bagger assholes are FUCKING CRAZY and you give me no other choice. You tea baggers want to eradicate every social safety net such as Social Security and Medicare that has been enacted since the Great Depression. You flat-earth caveman fucks don't even believe in basic science such as evolution. You want to start a fucking war with Iran. Idiots such as Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell believe ignorance is a fucking badge of honor. You mother fuckers are way too extreme and are dangerous to the future of this country and that is no exaggeration.

You stupid fucks whine about how the Democrats want to tax everybody.
Shit, there was a 90% income tax rate on the richest 1% in the 1950s when Eisenhower (a Republican by the way) was President and that was one of the most prosperous periods in this country's history. Income taxes SHOULD be increased to at least 50% for the richest 1% because that is what is BEST for this country, which you claim to care so much about.

Now, I addressed your idiotic comment, and now you have 2 choices -

1) Change the subject yet again, like the little tea bagger pussy that you are.
2) Be a man for once in your life and just admit you are wrong about the Democrats overtaxing corporations.

My guess is that you will go with option #1 because tea bagger pussies such as yourself simply aren't capable of honesty.

There is an obvious pattern here...Foreign companies are donating hundreds of thousands of dollars to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports massive tax cuts for corporations and the rich and the sending of millions of U.S. jobs overseas. And the U.S. Chamber of Commerce donates millions of dollars to Repug/Tea Party candidates.

Yes, that is correct, you tea bagger fuckholes -- you are pathetic corporate tools voting against your best economic interest like the peasant trailer trash fucking idiots that you are. You stupid fucks support economic policies that send U.S. jobs overseas and make the rich in this country even richer. You know that the rich in this country are your moral and intellectual superiors and you have no choice but to protect their wealth. It is your peasant tea bagger duty, after all.

Not only that, this is EXACTLY how foreign countries getting these jobs want you "patriotic" tea bagger dumb fucks to vote.

You are wrong. It's tens of mullions of dollars.

No, you are wrong. Report: Chamber Raises Hundreds Of Thousands From Foreign Companies | TPMMuckraker

The unions have much more funneled in, certainly more than tens of millions, that is what you must be thinking of.

Even if this is true (which I seriously doubt), so what??? U.S. labor unions giving money to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce upsets your stupid fucking ass more than FOREIGN CORPORATIONS influencing our elections?? You tea baggers really are fucking traitors.

Lady, you're just a dumb ass uninformed, uneducated, unsophisticated rube. You do the bidding of your rich Repug masters because you know they are superior to your pathetic loser self and that's just how you tea bagger peasant suckers roll...

Again, you gotta love CON$ervative "logic." Because I knew the inflation rate during the Carter administration was not TRIPLE digit, I couldn't have been alive then, but a moron who thinks it was TRIPLE digit must have lived through it. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :rofl:

Actually I'm old enough to remember that high inflation preceded Carter and Gerry Ford's BRILLIANT answer to runaway inflation was WIN (Whip Inflation Now) buttons. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT.

win_button.jpg

I remember Ford. I remember Carter. None of the presidents in the 70s were good. Carter, by far was the worse, which is why he was handed his walking papers in 1980.

The answer to all economic woes, liberals always think is higher taxes. As a matter of fact, they think the answer to EVERYTHING is higher taxes.

The last Democrat to want to cut taxes was Kennedy and he had to die before Democrats would actually deliver it.

I'm still waiting for Hall (Gov of OK in 72) and Clinton and Obama to deliver their "middle class tax cuts."

Democrats have been promising the damn things whether Gov or president for more than 30 years, and some voters keep falling for it.

I've YET to see a Democrat deliver.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The answer to all economic woes, CON$ always think is through money at the rich. As a matter of fact, CON$ think the answer to EVERYTHING is the rich are not rich enough.

Nearly half of the stimulus bill was tax cuts for small business and the middle class, which is why the CON$ were against it, because there was nothing in it for the rich. The Dems tried to remove Bush's tax increases on the middle class but the CON$ blocked that because CON$ wanted Bush's tax increases removed from the rich.

Yes, Obama's stimulus bill was the largest middle class tax cut IN HISTORY. That is a fact and I'm sure most of these dirt stupid tea bagger fucks are not aware of that. Well, maybe they are aware of it, but since there were no tax cuts for the rich in the stimulus bill they just don't care. After all, they care more about their rich masters than themselves because they are little pathetic peasants protecting the wealth of their feudal masters.

Now, Obama wants to extend Bush's tax cuts for the middle class and let the tax cuts for the wealthiest 1% - 2% expire. Of course, Repugs are strongly opposed to this because it does nothing to benefit the rich. And the idiot tea bagger fuckhole suckers on this board STILL can't understand that Repugs only care about the rich and no one else.

Forum List

Back