Can/Do people change as they grow up?

Is Barack Obama the same person now that he was as a youth, faults and all?

Is Mitt Romney the same person now that he was as a youth. faults and all?

Are you the same person now that you were as a youth, faults and all?
It doesn't appear that Romney has changed much. He laughed while discussing his attack on a fellow student.

Is Barack Obama the same person now that he was as a youth, faults and all?

according to the right everything with obama is fairgame and appropriate.

Is Mitt Romney the same person now that he was as a youth. faults and all?

According to the right his past is not fairgame nor appropriate because there are more important issues to discuss.

Are you the same person now that you were as a youth, faults and all?

No, but then neither is obama nor are those in his past that the right constantly tries to use to make people fear and not trust obama.

So why is obama's past farigame but not romney's?

I might actually have respected this post if you had included two, "According to the Left..." with it, because you are 100% correct in regards to many on the right. Its just too damned bad that you don't seem to realize that the shit flows both ways and the left is as guilty as the right.

Immie

You told me to tell the left to "back down(my phrasing)" and stop using romney's past and yet I don't see anything in any of your posts that ask the right to do the same. Why is that?

furthermore, You called me a hypocrite for pointing out the hypocrisy of the right so why not address that since I asked you about it?

I also find it funny that someone as "mature" as you fails to retract your attempts to put words into my mouth and define me as something I am not. Where is your integrity on that?

BTW the content of your posts in this thread and how they slant agaisnt the left shows that you do not hate both parties equally.

You haven't seen me mock the rep party for their idiotic attacking of Obama for the dog eating bs?

I haven't seen you say anything negative about the right in this thread other than your generalized "i hate them both" bs. However, your "mocking" of the left has been quite specific. Go figure.

your obvious self importance issues aside why would I know what you do and do not post throughout this board?? I don't make it a habit to follow people nor do i check and see what they might have posted elsewhere before calling them out on their obvious bias in this thread.

You're not on here just saying ppl can change as they grow up, you had to deflect and make Obama out as some victim to the right wing.

Why is it that you feel the need to try and redefine what I said when my actual words do it far better than your intentional and dishonest misinterpretations ever could? This is the thrid time in as many posts where you have tired to put words into my mouth so you can try to tear me down based on arguments that I ahve nto made. Why is that?

I hate both parties equally, I'll die before I vote for Romney or Obama.

And I will buy that when I see who you actually voted for which will never happen. LOL

funny how you avoided all of my questions concerning your attempts to redefine my statements to suit your needs. What are you afraid of?

All it takes is a simple 30 second look at my posting history to see me bash republicans. But don't worry i get the same "you love democrats cuz you hate them less than republicans" from their partisans, so this is nothing new for me.

Obviously it doesn't matter how many times I repeat to you that any republican who bashes Obama for dog eating is an idiot, you have a story in your head and you're sticking to it.

Forum List

Back