Can Dems & Indys be taken seriously when complaining about debt/spending without condemning illegals

We see it and hear it everyday...don’t we?
Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?
golf golf campaign campaign campaign idle work golf campaign
Deficit Donald Is A Bonehead
How can those whom seem to be terrified of increased debt and deficit spending never once mention the load that illegals leverage upon our economy and spending?
Am I the only one who finds this extremely peculiar?
You are correct, but they love their little brown sex slaves and gardeners.

How can those whom seem to be terrified of increased debt and deficit spending never once mention the load that illegals leverage upon our economy and spending?
Yes we can, since Reagan had a chance to say no and so has every Republican president and Congress since then. It took an independent running as a Republican to finally break the chain of stupid that is the DNC and GOP...

What is wrong with having a sex slave? I'd prefer having one over a multi trillion dollar debt...

What is wrong with having a sex slave? I'd prefer having one over a multi trillion dollar debt...
Yeah, but we have both-plus a side of guns and fentanyl.

Yeah, but we have both-plus a side of guns and fentanyl.
I have guns but no fentanyl the VA has yet to turn me on to any...Probably because of the national debt..

What they take seriously is this sort of bigotry and hate from the right.

Can you be taken seriously as a human when all you do is fume 100% of your time over brown people? Other than hanging out at Catalina and probably bitching there about those brown people do you have any other interests? I find this extremely peculiar your life is consumed with hate.

You do know that immigrants contribute way more than you?
No prob with out money given to billionaires and we whine about immigrants??!!
Hilarious

Hilarious

He's a born whiner probably a little prick from kindergarten through 5th grade when they finally kicked is crying ass out.

Hilarious

He's a born whiner probably a little prick from kindergarten through 5th grade when they finally kicked is crying ass out.
Apologies but I'm a millionaire corporate drug guy who never voted for a dem in his life.
Just sucked off zero Ed rubes.
Might be too much for you but here's actual non knees news info
4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

I missed your advanced Ed. This is from Google

In case you missed it.
They pay for you commie SS Medicare darlin

Hilarious

In case you missed it.
They pay for you commie SS Medicare darlin

Keep it on topic kids...when I get a free minute, I’ll get in here and school you with those inconvenient facts and statistics. Carry on.

As seriously as when they talk about climate change and in the next sentence are populating the entire Africa here.

Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.
Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the GDP growth figure. He promised the creduloids 6 percent growth, and he can't even get it up to 4 percent, even with all that massive big government spending!

Trump is using big government spending for short term propaganda gains at the expense of the yet unborn who are going to pay a very heavy price for his hucksterism.

POTUS doesnt spend money,,,the house does that
Tell that to the BluesLegend tard who just claimed Obama ran up $10 trillion in debt.

EVERY penny of dent run up on Obama's watch was blamed on OBAMA.
hopefully he reads it too,,,question is knowing this do you still blame trump??
Yes, because he had a Republican House while the deficit was being doubled, and he has veto power, and he personally asked for a record $4.7 trillion for FY2019.

So hell yes I blame him.

Trump and the rube herd claim he is ominipotent. Let's see him prove it and use the bully pulpit to CUT SPENDING.

The debt is by far the greatest threat to the future of our Republic.

And since the rube herd blamed Obama for the debt, then they have a shit ton of karma coming back at them.

Trump is running the country the way he runs his companies. The companies that had multiple bankruptcies.

The U.S. government’s budget deficit ballooned to nearly $1 trillion in 2019, a $205 billion increase from a year earlier, as America’s fiscal imbalance widened for a fourth consecutive year despite a sustained run of economic growth.

The country’s worsening fiscal picture runs in sharp contrast to President Trump’s campaign promise to eliminate the federal debt within eight years. The deficit is up nearly 50 percent in the Trump era. Since taking office, Trump has endorsed big spending increases and steered most Republicans to abandon the deficit obsession they held during the Obama administration.
Trust me, the hypocritical pseudocons don't care if Trump spends us into insolvency.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the GDP growth figure. He promised the creduloids 6 percent growth, and he can't even get it up to 4 percent, even with all that massive big government spending!

Trump is using big government spending for short term propaganda gains at the expense of the yet unborn who are going to pay a very heavy price for his hucksterism.

POTUS doesnt spend money,,,the house does that
The Republican House doubled the federal deficit on Trump's watch.

responsibility.jpg

then we should stand together and tell them its time to cut spending ,,,
I've been talking about the debt since coming to this forum. There's a high probability my posts about the debt add up to more than all my other posts combined.

I can't help it if the rube herd are willfully blind monkeys. It is they who need to hold their emperor's feet to the fire. But they never will. They swallow his piss and call it delicious.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Yeah...we're gonna need to hear you complain about fostering Mexico's filth before we can take you serious on spending and debt...can you links us to your posts condemning taxpayer dependent wetbacks please? Thanks in advance.

He was kidding.

He kids.

He's a kidder.

He likes to kid.

He kids.

g5000 = unemployed and blaming Trump for it.

What does that have to do with your god lying about eliminating the debt?

Once again, wingnuts have no answer for Trump.

He didn't lie he was just unsuccessful.

He's made no effort whatsoever
There's a reason he hasn't made the effort. Deficit Donald has very deliberately increased spending to a record level, and I know exactly why.
Trump has repeatedly said deficits can be fixed with creating new money. THAT is the heart of his issue with the Fed.
That's true. Trump once said, "You can always print the money" to pay off our debt. A more idiotic statement can not be made. It speaks volumes about his lack of business acumen. Even more than all his bankruptcies and the thousands of lawsuits against him.

But the real reason Trump spends record amounts of money is because he promised the rube herd 6 percent GDP growth.

GDP = C + I + G + (X – M) or GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government investment + government spending + (exports – imports).

There's the secret sauce of the pseudocon's huckster messiah.

GET COUNTERFEIT $$ FROM NORTH KOREA - Call it QE.

Haha...and the ignorant fools continue to bitch about the debt while we pay wetbacks hundreds of billions to ruin this nation, rape, murder and pillage our citizens...I wonder if Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Steinle care about the debt?

Haha...and the ignorant fools continue to bitch about the debt while we pay wetbacks hundreds of billions to ruin this nation, rape, murder and pillage our citizens...I wonder if Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Steinle care about the debt?

more so than you care about them. They are nothing but political props for you.

Forum List

Back