Can Democrats let go of identity politics?

If they can, if they can give up their preoccupation with "special rights for special people", and get back to equal rights for all, their dreams of a blue wave might come true.

no they have sunk too far into being a handful of various hate groups

If they can, if they can give up their preoccupation with "special rights for special people", and get back to equal rights for all, their dreams of a blue wave might come true.

Neither party has taken the high road. Maybe one of them will give it a try.

Unfortunately I think they are too predisposed to the idea at this point, but yes, it would lead to more a middle ground.

It's all they got to go on. If they let go of Identity Politics, they might as well become Republicans!

Expect for the undeniable truth that the Rebubs do it every bit as much as the Dems

But that's not the perception. Are they doing it "better" than Democrats?

They are much less overt about it, which to me means they are better at it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nobody is asking for special rights. That's a bullshit talking point which only a person who wishes to discriminate against people would use.

Neither party has taken the high road. Maybe one of them will give it a try.

Will never happen, with a two party system it is only a matter of time till they are back in power again if they lose it.

Both parties strive to divide the country in as many ways as possible. Race, gender, wealth, education, location, and etc.

A divided people are easy to control while do whatever you want to do.

Nobody is asking for special rights. That's a bullshit talking point which only a person who wishes to discriminate against people would use.

And that's the kind of unjustified ad-hom attack that could only come from a degenerate intent on abusing the elderly.

This is a great game! Your turn.

:icon_rolleyes:

I wish Trump zealots had the basic intelligence to see the irony in complaining about identity politics while at the same time kissing the ass of Trump daily.

Where's the irony? What does kissing Trump's ass have to do with identity politics?

Because some of Trump's behavior has made it very clear that he favors white people.

Is that why Don King likes him so much?

No, they're planning on riding Identity Politics through the coming demographic wave.

That's why they don't care about improving race relations, for example. Once demographics are on their side - and we're getting pretty close - they'll get the payback they want.

And those that supported them will get whats coming to them as well..
Useful idiots that they are.

And that's the kind of unjustified ad-hom attack that could only come from a degenerate intent on abusing the elderly.

Say what?

You've avoided the point. Again.

Who is seeking special rights?

Nobody.

I wish Trump zealots had the basic intelligence to see the irony in complaining about identity politics while at the same time kissing the ass of Trump daily.

Where's the irony? What does kissing Trump's ass have to do with identity politics?

Because some of Trump's behavior has made it very clear that he favors white people.

Don King as a character witness for Trump. I gotta remember that one.

I'm sure he's just another Uncle Tom.....

Lets see what those pathetic white guilt piles of patronizing racist shit have to say about these fucking "people" assaulting an actual person with cerebral palsy.

Lets see what their pathetic elitist patronizing white guilt comments are about THOSE PEOPLE.

Oh...and I'd rather use Don as a reference than Sheila Jackson.

Does the equal rights for "ALL" include the rights of "special people"????.................LOL
People who already have 'equal' rights are worried about/threatened by the idea of others having the same rights.

An example of "special rights" by a conservative...Laws that state that any consenting adult can marry another consenting adult.

An example of "treating everyone equal under the law" by a conservative...being able to discriminate against certain people based on personal belief by withholding service in a public accommodation economy.

Say what?

Nobody.

That's the thing. I don't think voters are really seeking them. I think the overwhelming majority want equal rights. If Democrats would start pitching that message, they'd win, hands down.

Say what?

Nobody.

That's the thing. I don't think voters are really seeking them. I think the overwhelming majority want equal rights. If Democrats would start pitching that message, they'd win, hands down.

Democrats pitch that exact message. Why don't you know this?

it's always the racist misogynist idiots who whine about "identify politics".

but feel free to tell angry white losers to stop whining.

An example of "special rights" by a conservative...Laws that state that any consenting adult can marry another consenting adult.

That's certainly not what I'm talking about. The cake baker nonsense is where the line is crossed.

The concept of equal rights requires that everyone be treated equally by the government. This means that if government is going to issue marriage licenses it can't discriminate against gays. But that doesn't mean that the everyone else is required to treat gays equally. No one has a right to be treated in any particular way by their fellow citizens.

Forum List

Back