Can capitalism exist without a government

Okay. As you know, statists don't know what that means and what they consider government is never good.

I never say I oppose government. I always claim to oppose rulers and states.

Many anarchists say they oppose government, but then support councils, cooperatives, and other forms of organization. It seems dishonest.
Okay. The point is government as it is constituted TODAY... SUCKS. Let's not muddy the waters with irrelevant shit.

Okay. The point is government as it is constituted TODAY... SUCKS. Let's not muddy the waters with irrelevant shit.

It isn't irrelevant. It is being intellectually honest.

What you oppose is not government, but rather the state. While governments tend to be arms of the state, there are many governing bodies that have no association with rulers or states.

When you conflate the terms, you are the one that ends up muddying the waters.

It isn't irrelevant. It is being intellectually honest.

What you oppose is not government, but rather the state. While governments tend to be arms of the state, there are many governing bodies that have no association with rulers or states.

When you conflate the terms, you are the one that ends up muddying the waters.
he's using dogwhistles he's using the term government when he really means democracy

Forum List

Back