Can Canada and USA be unified into One Country?

Them bastards beat us in TWO wars. ...

What bastards? What wars?

I can't remember the second one off the top of my head, but the Canadians repelled multiple American invasions during the War of 1812.
We invaded them several times in both the Revolution and War of 1812, and they kicked our asses every blessed time. I'd say we should just march up their and take their Oil Shale, but we'd probably lose again.

I can't remember the second one off the top of my head, but the Canadians repelled multiple American invasions during the War of 1812.
We invaded them several times in both the Revolution and War of 1812, and they kicked our asses every blessed time. I'd say we should just march up their and take their Oil Shale, but we'd probably lose again.

Us Americans love to poke fun at Canada, but they do have one of the most powerful militaries in the world. Of course America would probably win in the end, but it would make Vietnam and Iraq look like a cake walk.

The Brits and Canadians repelled an invasion in 1775-1776, three at the beginning of the War of 1812, and fought the Americans across lower Canada in 1813 and 1814.

We invaded them several times in both the Revolution and War of 1812,...

Neither the Revolution nor the War of 1812 was fought against Canada, and neither was a loss for the US.

Forum List

Back