Can black people tell the difference...

How about the red beans and rice?

Does churchs have red beans and rice and how does it compare to popeyes?

Churches calls it "Cajun" red beans and rice.

It's not for the meek.

I'm not able to make a comparison anymore b/c we don't have a Popeyes here. Churches put them OOB.

Spicey huh?

I love me some red beans and dirty rice.

Ill have to give Churches a try

Churchs also has excellent biscuits, okra and corn on the cob.

Both Popeyes and Churches fried chicken are some nasty, oily shit that shouldn't be consumed by humans no matter what their race is!

I am not sure but they do know the difference between shit and shinola.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bfe6CgYbH8]Shit and Shinola - YouTube[/ame]

I haven't tried Church's spicy chicken.

I DOOO love me some Popeye's though.
If ya'll say Church's is even better I'm gonna have to try me some.

Doubt they'd compete with Popey's Cajun rice though

I haven't tried Church's spicy chicken.

I DOOO love me some Popeye's though.
If ya'll say Church's is even better I'm gonna have to try me some.

Doubt they'd compete with Popey's Cajun rice though

If you go to Churchs make sure you try the Spicey Chicken, their sweet tea is really good too.

churchtop.jpg

I have tried okra every which way from Sunday, twice, I STILL cant eat it and I love veggies.
I like brussel sprouts. It balances out the okra ;)

I do love me some Popeye's black beans and rice!

No Popeye's around here though :(

chicken yes black people know their chicken but let me give you an example of how stupid most of them are, not all of them but most.

during the civil rights movement guess who was for segregation and who was not...and guess who blacks support in politics? You got it. Democrats were against desegregation and the republicans were for it, now the blacks vote democrat...for the people who would have had them stay in their own black communities and schools and out of the whites, the democrats who would still be calling them boy if they would have had their way. Yep blacks for the most part are stupid lazy and on welfare thats why they vote democrat to keep that check coming.

chicken yes black people know their chicken but let me give you an example of how stupid most of them are, not all of them but most.

during the civil rights movement guess who was for segregation and who was not...and guess who blacks support in politics? You got it. Democrats were against desegregation and the republicans were for it, now the blacks vote democrat...for the people who would have had them stay in their own black communities and schools and out of the whites, the democrats who would still be calling them boy if they would have had their way. Yep blacks for the most part are stupid lazy and on welfare thats why they vote democrat to keep that check coming.

You are a fucking retard.:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Fucked up a perfectly good Fried Chicken thread

And, BTW, you can fry my okra, but don't steam it or boil it. I create enough snot of my own, TYVM

:D

Forum List

Back