Can black people tell the difference...

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Can black people tell the difference between American and European whites based on visual observation alone?

Just curious, because I can spot a European white from a mile away.

Can black people tell the difference between American and European whites based on visual observation alone?

Just curious, because I can spot a European white from a mile away.
can you tell the difference between these two??I SURE ASS HELL CANT!!

Attachments

• $albino-gorilla-totally-looks-like-albino-from-uk-big-brother.jpg
    $albino-gorilla-totally-looks-like-albino-from-uk-big-brother.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 628
What differences do you see? Is it a matter of weight? Height? Since white americans are a ragout of everything north of the Sahara and west of the Urals you would expect us to be an average than a distinguishable extreme.

• Banned
What differences do you see? Is it a matter of weight? Height? Since white americans are a ragout of everything north of the Sahara and west of the Urals you would expect us to be an average than a distinguishable extreme.

Small differences that add up to an unmistakable distinctiveness.

I can because I have traveled the world and seen how different Europeans and white Americans are. Its sort of like the differences between an American Black man and a Black man from Africa.

White Aussies aren't quite as easy to spot. More often than not I mistake them for European.

White Canadians look just like white Americans to me. I need them to open their yap.

I have no idea what Manifold's going to spring on us, but all the Americans I know (my wife included) say they've noticed that caucasians from Europe (Saxon, Celt, Nordic, etc) are a lot more likely to look you in the eye during conversation, compared to their experience with fellow North Americans.

I'd be interested to learn how Manifold thinks he can differentiate between the two. On the condition that it's not bullshit, you understand.

Actually, Amercans whites tend to be bigger than our EU ancestors.

Generations of more meat in our diet and cross breeding have made us taller, broader and stronger. [on average]

An exception

Nothern Germanics.

They are the same size as us, however they can be picked out by mannerisms and very pale skin.

And thier women are smoking, and I mean stab your best freind, smocking hot.

Small differences that add up to an unmistakable distinctiveness.

Including, but not limited to, clothing, grooming habits, gait, posture, hair style, shoes, and other physical mannerisms.

I would make a bet that anyone who thinks they can tell the difference is full of shitt. The differences one sees are in qualities: hair dress language clothing and not substance because I would even bet more money that many families mixed together you could not even match family members with any degree of certainty assuming all are dressed in green robes and crewcuts. I have a picture of my many siblings young, our parents and grandparents and we don't even look related. Anyone who has traveled to Europe would know this.

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...gc.r_pw.&fp=43ca01bcf7c897fb&biw=1366&bih=665

Last edited:
I have no idea what Manifold's going to spring on us, but all the Americans I know (my wife included) say they've noticed that caucasians from Europe (Saxon, Celt, Nordic, etc) are a lot more likely to look you in the eye during conversation, compared to their experience with fellow North Americans.

I'd be interested to learn how Manifold thinks he can differentiate between the two. On the condition that it's not bullshit, you understand.
Yes, Europeans tend to look down their noses on Americans so it is very difficult to look them in the eye. You must spend a lot of time bending down and peering up.

I would make a bet that anyone who thinks they can tell the difference is full of shitt. The differences one sees are in qualities: hair dress language clothing and not substance because I would even bet more money that many families mixed together you could not even match family members with any degree of certainty assuming all are dressed in green robes and crewcuts. I have a picture of my many siblings young, our parents and grandparents and we don't even look related. Anyone who has traveled to Europe would know this.

Duh! I bolded the relevant part. It's those 'qualities' that give it away.

I try to be color blind. I only look for people who can behave, and treat everyone else the way they want to be treated. One group tends to fall way short.

Duh! I bolded the relevant part. It's those 'qualities' that give it away.

So what's the point, you think you are the only one who can tell that assuming you even can? Would you bet your existence on this rare quality?

Forum List

Back