Can Bill Belichick get AP

If the Patriots traded their next 10 first round picks for Adrian Peterson, they would win 3 Superbowls in a row. Every record in the NFL would be broken in 1 of those years. Does anyone disagree or should they do it?

When is his contract up? How do you know Peterson wants to play anymore? Why anybody would want to play for that prick Belecek is beyond me. Brady was treated like shit at first.

Besides ...for a black guy..it would be confusing... He has gotten used to white guys with a goofy accent...and now ya want to place him amongst white people that can't even pronounce "beer"?

I hope the Pats DO get Adrian Peterson, who then tears every ligament in both of his knees during practice. :lol:

• Banned
If the Patriots traded their next 10 first round picks for Adrian Peterson, they would win 3 Superbowls in a row. Every record in the NFL would be broken in 1 of those years. Does anyone disagree or should they do it?

When is his contract up? How do you know Peterson wants to play anymore? Why anybody would want to play for that prick Belecek is beyond me. Brady was treated like shit at first.

Besides ...for a black guy..it would be confusing... He has gotten used to white guys with a goofy accent...and now ya want to place him amongst white people that can't even pronounce "beer"?

I'm just saying if somehow it happened it would be awesome.

Why? He chokes and fumbles in big games.

He's proven nothing about himself up this point except that he can rack up meaningless stats.

• Banned

He's proven nothing about himself up this point except that he can rack up meaningless stats.

He runs for 1500+ yards every year despite the fact that defenses stack the box with everyone and their mothers to stop him because his team has a miserable passing game. God knows what he's capable of if he somehow made it onto a good team.

He runs for 1500+ yards every year despite the fact that defenses stack the box with everyone and their mothers to stop him because his team has a miserable passing game. God knows what he's capable of if he somehow made it onto a good team.

He was on a GREAT team a couple years ago, with one of the best WR corps in the NFL. How many times did he fumble in that NFC championship game? Was it 3?

I'm not saying he's not good. I'd take him. But he still hasn't proven anything yet.

no, didnt Moss teach you anything?

The point to the pats is you don't need big name players to get the job done. Outside of Brady that is.

I have a better idea. I think the Vikings should trade for Tom Brady. If the Vikings traded a 4th round draft pick for Tom Brady, they'd win the next 3 Super Bowls. Does anyone disagree or should the Vikings do it?

I have a better idea. I think the Vikings should trade for Tom Brady. If the Vikings traded a 4th round draft pick for Tom Brady, they'd win the next 3 Super Bowls. Does anyone disagree or should the Vikings do it?

Lololol well played

I'm just saying if somehow it happened it would be awesome.

I'm sure that if they want a player like Peterson they could draft him. Peterson has only a few years left in him and he has always been injury prone. I'd rather have someone like Marshawn Lynch.

:confused: huh?

It's a joke about how Minnesotans have a stupid accent and New Englander's can't pronounce beer. I would like to have him placed around people who can understand football. That's right Minnesota you're wasting his prime like you did with Kevin Garnett.

:lol:

Forum List

Back