Can Biden or Hillary possibly win?

Well what the fuck were you people doing during the primaries in 2008? Sitting on your asses waiting for Godot? If you haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life by now then you idiots deserve to lose every election from here on in.

I mean, seriously? You don't think conservative strategists haven't tried to dig up dirt on Hillary by now? And suggestions of homosexuality is the best you can come with? Yawn.

Same thing I was doing about Obama; pointing out their abysmal voting records and stances while in the Senate and, in Obama's case, state Congress.
You Dembulbs couldn't hear it over the promise of all that free shit out of "Obama's Stash"

Now you've gotten all that free shit which is evidenced in the 47 MILLION Americans signed up for it. How long do you think this economy can support that, Mr Cloward?
Or should I ask Mr Piven?

:eusa_shhh:

Which of 300 million Americans does not receive "free shit" ?

Well, I'm signed up through several sites, but I still have to click on the ads and surveys, but......
:eusa_shifty:

Let me add another reason I feel Hillary would be a good choice for a Dem candidate...she championed health care reform long before it was a popular topic! She was reamed for it back then too! Hillary's a tough ole bird who has vision. She envisioned healthcare reform way before it got passed into law! One could even go as far as to say she is "the mother of healthcare reform". She would be a good choice to follow this national change through to it's functional implementation.

Be still.....

You got a little drool on your chin.......no, the other side.....

There.

:eusa_eh:

It's not about "turnout" unless the democrat loyalists base their agenda on emotion and political loyalty rather than logic and intelligence. We haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life. When it is over it will not be pretty in pink like it used to be.

Well what the fuck were you people doing during the primaries in 2008? Sitting on your asses waiting for Godot? If you haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life by now then you idiots deserve to lose every election from here on in.

I mean, seriously? You don't think conservative strategists haven't tried to dig up dirt on Hillary by now? And suggestions of homosexuality is the best you can come with? Yawn.

Not for nothing, but I remember the night of the 2008 election when it was clear Obama won and Peter Jennings of ABC News was talking to some political commentator and Jennings said something to the effect of we don't know much about Obama's background. You're the press Peter, finding out his background is kind of your job so We The People can make an informed decision.

It's not about "turnout" unless the democrat loyalists base their agenda on emotion and political loyalty rather than logic and intelligence. We haven't even begun to examine Hillary's life. When it is over it will not be pretty in pink like it used to be.

Not for nothing, but I remember the night of the 2008 election when it was clear Obama won and Peter Jennings of ABC News was talking to some political commentator and Jennings said something to the effect of we don't know much about Obama's background. You're the press Peter, finding out his background is kind of your job so We The People can make an informed decision.

I agree

I for one, have always wondered what grade he received in Freshman English

Had a talk with both of my sons, who are Party stalwarts, one in SL county and the other in Utah county, about the party's future.

They both told me that no worries exist about Utah staying red, even with the possibility of reform coming in selecting primary candidates.

They both think, though, with the far right of the party out of touch with reality across the nation (e.g., the move to shut down the government is "bi-partisan" in the minds of some of the idiots) that it will take at least a decade with a lot of change before the GOP can realistically compete on the national stage in the future.

They think the Hispanic blue'ing of some of the red states will be the wake up call.

Wait, guy, you live in Utah and you are trying to convince me you aren't a Mormon?

Hillary has NO record as secretary of state. That's part of her problem. She did nothing. She negotiated no trade agreements, brokered no peace accords. She literally did nothing but travel, drink, dance, and coast. Just as she did as Senator. She wrote no legislation, sponsored no legislation, co-sponsored no legislation.

Her greatest accomplishment was Benghazi. That failure is pretty much the sum total of her tenure.

Oh sure, she's only the most-traveled Secretary of State in history. Actually...as far as Secretary of State people are concerned...she's probably one of the most famous ones.

Hillary has NO record as secretary of state. That's part of her problem. She did nothing. She negotiated no trade agreements, brokered no peace accords. She literally did nothing but travel, drink, dance, and coast. Just as she did as Senator. She wrote no legislation, sponsored no legislation, co-sponsored no legislation.

Her greatest accomplishment was Benghazi. That failure is pretty much the sum total of her tenure.

Oh sure, she's only the most-traveled Secretary of State in history. Actually...as far as Secretary of State people are concerned...she's probably one of the most famous ones.

So that's it? She traveled a lot and is famous?

Those aren't accomplishments. Those are perks of being rich.

Hillary is everything liberal feminists should despise. She allowed her husband to cheat on her and hurt her and she defended him like a dazed victim of domestic abuse. She used the power of the government to attack and threaten to ruin the lives of the long list of women who were abused by her husband. She resigned from the senate and she resigned under a cloud from the Dept./State. Either she is physically unable or too incompetent to do the job.

Hillary is waiting to see how bad it's going to get. If the democrats totally flame out she will not want to get covered in that soot.

Forum List

Back