Can Anything Prevent a U.S. Stock Market Crash in 2016?

AquaGangster

Rookie
Feb 17, 2016
Well i am i die-hard investor in stock market and want to invest in stock-market thoroughly and continuously but according to the latest census and latest happenings across the globe i am not in state to invest in stock market. I don't know the reason behind this but according to the latest article regarding the stock market crash that i had encountered recently has left me in a haze and probably that's the reason why these is happening, and looking at the roller coaster ride of Oil, gold and commodities i am in a bit of dilemma whether there is goona a stock market crash for 2016.

Help me out guys!!!

Is these something serious or i am worrying to much????

Well i am i die-hard investor in stock market and want to invest in stock-market thoroughly and continuously but according to the latest census and latest happenings across the globe i am not in state to invest in stock market. I don't know the reason behind this but according to the latest article regarding the stock market crash that i had encountered recently has left me in a haze and probably that's the reason why these is happening, and looking at the roller coaster ride of Oil, gold and commodities i am in a bit of dilemma whether there is goona a stock market crash for 2016.

Help me out guys!!!

Is these something serious or i am worrying to much????
Smells like paranoia to me.

when you can set up covered puts paying greater than 25% annually if it doesn't crash and you get a good dividend and high covered call returns if it does crash why do you care? And don't tell me it isn't possible that's the strategy I follow. leave predicting the future to the AGW cultists

• Banned
In my opinion, as the things are changing in US Economy, few things indicating stock market crash in 2016. US elections are there in 2016 and U.S. companies are relying more and more on foreign countries for growth. As the global economy is doing so poorly. The International Monetary Fund has sounded the alarm, warning of a possible new financial crisis. Since March 2009, the NASDAQ has soared more than 250% and the NYSE is up 130%, while the S&P 500 has gained 182% and the 30-company-strong Dow Jones Industrial Average is up more than 145% (and I think this is the bubble which is being created by the big players). On the other hand real unemployment rate is also increasing month over month. All these could lead to a stock market collapse.

Forum List

Back