Can anyone think of a law that legislates a man's body?

Dean wants to be able to get abortions on demand since she's a slut of the highest order.

Pretty sure Dean's not female. Only his geneticist can say for certain.

Not to be insulting or anything but he sure acts like one.

That IS insulting. There's a difference between acting like a
candy-assed man, and acting like a woman.

Men react differently to social situations due to Women's penchant for being susceptible to emotion more so than men.
I'm not saying all women are like that but it is built in to our instincts.
My rightwing Wife even agrees with this assessment.

Nope, that's fine. That's why I said there's a difference: a candy-assed man is still not a woman.

Besides, I don't want the likes of Dean wished on my sex, which has its own problems. Y'all are stuck with him.

This is the only time I've wished for a third gender.

Pretty sure Dean's not female. Only his geneticist can say for certain.

Not to be insulting or anything but he sure acts like one.

That IS insulting. There's a difference between acting like a
candy-assed man, and acting like a woman.

Men react differently to social situations due to Women's penchant for being susceptible to emotion more so than men.
I'm not saying all women are like that but it is built in to our instincts.
My rightwing Wife even agrees with this assessment.

Nope, that's fine. That's why I said there's a difference: a candy-assed man is still not a woman.

Besides, I don't want the likes of Dean wished on my sex, which has its own problems. Y'all are stuck with him.

This is the only time I've wished for a third gender.

This is why I frequently declare myself to be my own species of one.

Hilarious the way Republicans are trying to equal a man registering or something to a woman being forced to have a baby against her will.

Makes Republicans look like idiot fools. Or maybe heartless idiot fools.

It's not like Republicans even want to take care of the baby.

Republicans want to take away the rights of women to manage their own bodies.

Can anyone think of a law that also manages a man's body? I can't think of one.

Maybe if we legislate men's bodies women will be less opposed to having their own bodies managed by strangers?

Alimony and child custody laws that prevent men from living free lives and make them slaves to women.
Alimony and child custody laws that can apply just as much to women...Try again, INCEL.

Hilarious the way Republicans are trying to equal a man registering or something to a woman being forced to have a baby against her will.

Hilarious how you still think you get to be the spokesMAN for what women want. I don't recall being given a ballot in your election.

As for your attempt at moral superiority, there's nothing Republicans will do or not do to that baby that equals YOUR plans for it, so I think I'll take a pass on being criticized by the likes of you.

Hilarious how you still think you get to be the spokesMAN for what women want. I don't recall being given a ballot in your election.

As for your attempt at moral superiority, there's nothing Republicans will do or not do to that baby that equals YOUR plans for it, so I think I'll take a pass on being criticized by the likes of you.
Republicans currently support taking children away from their parents, locking them in cages and feeding them into the trump child trafficking cartel.

You need to tell the thousands of drafted men how abortion law is more controling than being forced to get killed or wounded. I had many
friends who didn't come home because Uncle Sugar said you owe me your life. Oh that's right their dead well tell it to those who came
home changed.

Maybe if we legislate men's bodies women will be less opposed to having their own bodies managed by strangers?
Translation: We want to murder babies because we had sex and just have no responsibility at all.

Well if Kavanaugh helps bring back the ability for insurance companies to implement special preexisting conditions, that would be one.

You need to tell the thousands of drafted men how abortion law is more controling than being forced to get killed or wounded. I had many
friends who didn't come home because Uncle Sugar said you owe me your life. Oh that's right their dead well tell it to those who came
home changed.

Don't you understand? Abortion is special, because women are special, except for being exactly like men, except they're better than men, except that men can be women just by wearing dresses and makeup, except that it's wrong to impose arbitary social constructs on women . . .

Damn, my eyes crossed again.

Selected Service or the Draft maybe?

Yep, Its call the Drapt.
Can not use girls bathrooms
Have to serve prison time in a mans prison

Selling their bods on the street is regulation.

Being a hooker is against the law.

Law of the Jungle?

Don't mess with Mother Nature?

Murphy's Law?

The Law of Gravity?

and the Law of Indignity??

3e9f9eb4c44e419aa215ce619879a979.png

Alimony and child custody laws that prevent men from living free lives and make them slaves to women.
Alimony and child custody laws that can apply just as much to women...Try again, INCEL.
Yet they don’t. Try again a-hole.

Drug laws.
All FDA approval processes.
The TSA.
Seat belt and helmet laws.
Highway speed limits.
DUI and it's preposterously low .08 BAC.
End of life choice laws.
Prostitution laws.
Gambling laws.
Dry counties.
The list goes on and on.

When barking moonbats like rderp are equally up in arms about those and other travesties against peaceful people harming nobody else, then your banal "keep your laws off my body" dreck can be taken seriously...But you won't, so we can continue to mock and laugh at you.
I love it! :clap: When asked to show laws that regulate male bodies, all that can be produced are laws that regulate all bodies. :777:

Not quite as banal as rderp, though you're giving it the old college try.

Forum List

Back