Can anyone think of a law that legislates a man's body?

Republicans want to take away the rights of women to manage their own bodies.

Can anyone think of a law that also manages a man's body? I can't think of one.

Maybe if we legislate men's bodies women will be less opposed to having their own bodies managed by strangers?

Alimony and child custody laws that prevent men from living free lives and make them slaves to women.

Maybe if we legislate men's bodies women will be less opposed to having their own bodies managed by strangers?

Alimony and child custody laws that prevent men from living free lives and make them slaves to women.

Yup and in some States they lose their drivers , hunting and fishing license...they want them to starve to death.

OK, two idiotic examples from the Dunce Squad.
Your entire premise is faulty. But no worries.
We dont expect you to understand simple logic.
Don't stop there. Explain it. I'm sure many women would be fascinated.

WTF do you know about what women think or want? Nothing misogynistic about your dumb ass thinking we need you to speak for us.

Why wouldn't he? It's no different than him thinking he knows what brown people think or want. He's a white elitist.
I know women don’t want white men to decide what should happen to their bodies. I know women don’t feel that they should be legislated as if they were things and not people.
How do I know these things?

Easy, they tell us!

I can’t imagine what it would be like to be a woman and have men tell you we have the right to legislate your body.

C8FC39AA-7F46-43E9-A810-54DD124F47A0.jpeg

Seems to me like you make yourself a slave by not being more careful about spraying sperm around like a garden hose.

If you listen closely you'll hear a faint shnizzle and splat.

The sound of yet another rdeans failed topics in free fall till it hits the dirt below.

OK, two idiotic examples from the Dunce Squad.

WTF do you know about what women think or want? Nothing misogynistic about your dumb ass thinking we need you to speak for us.

Why wouldn't he? It's no different than him thinking he knows what brown people think or want. He's a white elitist.
I know women don’t want white men to decide what should happen to their bodies. I know women don’t feel that they should be legislated as if they were things and not people.

Easy, they tell us!

Dean wants to be able to get abortions on demand since she's a slut of the highest order.

Drug laws.
All FDA approval processes.
The TSA.
Seat belt and helmet laws.
Highway speed limits.
DUI and it's preposterously low .08 BAC.
End of life choice laws.
Prostitution laws.
Gambling laws.
Dry counties.
The list goes on and on.

When barking moonbats like rderp are equally up in arms about those and other travesties against peaceful people harming nobody else, then your banal "keep your laws off my body" dreck can be taken seriously...But you won't, so we can continue to mock and laugh at you.
I love it! :clap: When asked to show laws that regulate male bodies, all that can be produced are laws that regulate all bodies. :777:

Not since you got sodomy laws overturned. I agree though. If you guys want to sodomize each other, it's your choice.

Easy, they tell us!

Dean wants to be able to get abortions on demand since she's a slut of the highest order.

Pretty sure Dean's not female. Only his geneticist can say for certain.

Easy, they tell us!

Not to be insulting or anything but he sure acts like one.

Easy, they tell us!

That IS insulting. There's a difference between acting like a candy-assed man, and acting like a woman.

Easy, they tell us!

That IS insulting. There's a difference between acting like a
candy-assed man, and acting like a woman.

Men react differently to social situations due to Women's penchant for being susceptible to emotion more so than men.
I'm not saying all women are like that but it is built in to our instincts.
My rightwing Wife even agrees with this assessment.

Easy, they tell us!

That IS insulting. There's a difference between acting like a
candy-assed man, and acting like a woman.

Men react differently to social situations due to Women's penchant for being susceptible to emotion more so than men.
I'm not saying all women are like that but it is built in to our instincts.
My rightwing Wife even agrees with this assessment.

Nope, that's fine. That's why I said there's a difference: a candy-assed man is still not a woman.

Besides, I don't want the likes of Dean wished on my sex, which has its own problems. Y'all are stuck with him.

Forum List

Back