can anyone tell us what exactly obama accomplished on his overseas campaign?

He burned what, about 100,000 gallons of jet fuel? Brought an entourage of 500 other imbeciles and boarded them and fed them on our dime. He created one of the biggest carbon footprints of all time, insulted the Queen of our best ally, insulted the memory of our fallen soldiers and the President of France by not visiting the burial ground in Normandy(didn't want to insult Germany which in itself is an insult to 21st century Germany). Insulted the troops by forcing them to pretend to give a shit about his bullshit visit. Insulted the Kurds in Iraq by kissing Turkey's fat ass. Insulted every real American by bowing to the filthy Saudi head shit. Made an ass out of himself and embarrassed all of us by stuttering through each lousy speech he tried to make. Insulted all woman by bring that ass wife of his, she is a lying fake and looks like crap in everything she wears........ an stupidly touched the Queen.

He also brought 200 secret service agents........ extraordinary waste of man power. How much did they cost us?

Millions of tax dollars were spent to kiss a bunch of arrogant world punks asses......... he's a George Soros puppet and is being a very good dog for his master. Soros has made 2 billion on this recession of Obammy's.

Yawn........The usual innane snarlings of the rabid dogs of the right. Even got yer own avatar as proof. Will you help Texas secede? Please, be quick.

i mean really....what exactly did obama accomplish with his overseas campaign last week? we know he bowed to a muslim king...gave the queen an ipod...

but what did he accomplish?

Man, I don't even know what two-time Bush voting, rightwingers stand for anymore.

With posts like this, and others, they don't appear to have any core values left. They can't talk about corporate deregulation, tax cuts for the rich, or lassaize faire capitalism anymore. Their economic ideology and model has utterly failed. And the fact that a smart, accomplished black man utterly defeated the candidates they nominated seems to really stick in their craw.

All we're left with is bows to a king, fake birth certificates, other total nonsense.

And what the fuck was that Fox-News sponsored and promoted tax teabagger party? 99% of the people at those tax tea protests had their taxes cut this year. :lol:

He burned what, about 100,000 gallons of jet fuel? Brought an entourage of 500 other imbeciles and boarded them and fed them on our dime. He created one of the biggest carbon footprints of all time, insulted the Queen of our best ally, insulted the memory of our fallen soldiers and the President of France by not visiting the burial ground in Normandy(didn't want to insult Germany which in itself is an insult to 21st century Germany). Insulted the troops by forcing them to pretend to give a shit about his bullshit visit. Insulted the Kurds in Iraq by kissing Turkey's fat ass. Insulted every real American by bowing to the filthy Saudi head shit. Made an ass out of himself and embarrassed all of us by stuttering through each lousy speech he tried to make. Insulted all woman by bring that ass wife of his, she is a lying fake and looks like crap in everything she wears........ an stupidly touched the Queen.

He also brought 200 secret service agents........ extraordinary waste of man power. How much did they cost us?

Millions of tax dollars were spent to kiss a bunch of arrogant world punks asses......... he's a George Soros puppet and is being a very good dog for his master. Soros has made 2 billion on this recession of Obammy's.

Yawn........The usual innane snarlings of the rabid dogs of the right. Even got yer own avatar as proof. Will you help Texas secede? Please, be quick.

Standard response from a Obammy/Soros disciple, they can do no wrong, everyone else is full of shit. It's England's fault that the teenager style gift of a bunch of DVDs don't play there. So what if the Messiah burns 100,000 gallons of jet fuel bringing every idiot he can think of to London on a holiday, it's everyone else's tax dollars they are spending. That's alright, we pee ons are the ones that are suppose to drive electric cars to save fuel for the elite like he and Soros.

You leftist loons are so transparent, you find a semi-black asshole that can speak, kind of, like a white guy and you jump on the chance to prove how open minded and racially sensitive you are........ that's adorable, not too bright but still cute.

My avatar is my cat Felix, yawning after I read one of your posts to him................ and you thought he was a dog, get some glasses.

Last edited:
i mean really....what exactly did obama accomplish with his overseas campaign last week? we know he bowed to a muslim king...gave the queen an ipod...

Man, I don't even know what two-time Bush voting, rightwingers stand for anymore.

With posts like this, and others, they don't appear to have any core values left. They can't talk about corporate deregulation, tax cuts for the rich, or lassaize faire capitalism anymore. Their economic ideology and model has utterly failed. And the fact that a smart, accomplished black man utterly defeated the candidates they nominated seems to really stick in their craw.

All we're left with is bows to a king, fake birth certificates, other total nonsense.

And what the fuck was that Fox-News sponsored and promoted tax teabagger party? 99% of the people at those tax tea protests had their taxes cut this year. :lol:

They weren't 'tax cuts'. But, keep repeating to yourself enough times that they were, and I'm sure if you click your heels together while you do so, then it will come true.:lol:

Have you ever had an original thought?

Forum List

Back