can anyone tell me

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
what the weather is Like in Mexico on the Carribean coast in August?I have heard they are prone to storms and a lot of rain, is this true?

what the weather is Like in Mexico on the Carribean coast in August?I have heard they are prone to storms and a lot of rain, is this true?

Why... you thinking of moving there?

Just a friendly warning... it won't be the weather that you'll have to worry about roomy. It's getting your ass shot off in the drug cartels war cross fire.

I was thinking about going on one of those all inclusive holidays but have done a little research and I am going to give it a miss, I like guaranteed wall to wall sunshine.

o right so you can work on your tan....where you gonna find that..oz? so you are going on vacation....brits seeing the world...

so tell me roomy, are you bone idle and work shy?

I was thinking about going on one of those all inclusive holidays but have done a little research and I am going to give it a miss, I like guaranteed wall to wall sunshine.

malta......valetta is amazing...weather is brilliant....

I might just go back to Cyprus, it's my favourite place to be.I was thinking about a change but...meh.

o right so you can work on your tan....where you gonna find that..oz? so you are going on vacation....brits seeing the world...

so tell me roomy, are you bone idle and work shy?

My old body has taken a battering over the years on the buildings, I look forward to sunbathing in my thong and taking it easy once in a while.
I hope to be retired in 6/7 years, I would hate to die before I enjoyed myself.

You can go to weather.com to find seasonal averages and current conditions and forecasts all over the world.

Hurricane Trackers and Hurricane Information - weather.com

Thanks Val, I found a few of those sites, thats what put me off Mexico in August.A hurricane is the last thing you want when on holiday.

malta......valetta is amazing...weather is brilliant....

Malta is on my list of places to visit but it is very expensive at the moment, infact everywhere is because of the state of the Pound that is why I am looking at the all inclusive options.The downside to them is that you are stuck on that particular complex unless you are willing to go out and spend more money which kind of defeats the purpose.:doubt:

Try Barbados or Antigua this time of year, but not in August -Sep, which is the hurricaine season there. Now it is gorgeous. take a cruise there, you will love it.

I'll tell ya roomy... Florida here in America has over 1,000 miles of beach front, much of which is uninhabited. You can cruise the Florida coast and find miles of beach that you can sun bathe in your thong and nobody will ever bother you. You've got the Gulf of Mexico, just as good as Mexico, on the west side of the state, and a short 80 or 90 miles away to the east, the Atlantic ocean. But as far as safety sake goes, you can't beat America.

Forum List

Back