Can anyone tell me which poster has used this pic in the past?

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
So this picture was just recently posted by someone who claims it is their picture.

desertshoot.jpg

I am almost certain I have seen another poster use this same picture previously on USMB and claim it is a picture of them. However, I can't remember who it was! The only person I think it might have been is Neubarth, but I'm just not sure. Does anyone remember the pic and who posted it as a supposed self-portrait?

So this picture was just recently posted by someone who claims it is their picture.

desertshoot.jpg

I am almost certain I have seen another poster use this same picture previously on USMB and claim it is a picture of them. However, I can't remember who it was! The only person I think it might have been is Neubarth, but I'm just not sure. Does anyone remember the pic and who posted it as a supposed self-portrait?

Gotta be some short little toothless teapartier.

It's looking like my memory was entirely wrong about this, and the same poster posted the picture in the past, not another.

I'm a dolt, apparently, feel free to delete this! :redface:

desertshoot.jpg

Gotta be some short little toothless teapartier.
Mal has several teeth!

Forum List

Back