Can anyone tell me if there is something similar

. . . to e-verify for landkords/property owners that rent out?

I ran my neighbor's house address on the internet to find an FBI bulletin on one of them. It seems one of them was involved in a kidnapping.

I say take photos and fingerprints.

Well, cause there are quite a few minority owned businesses and a few of them are suspect as far as citizenship, etc.. Same goes for rentals. Esp. if they pack six or seven into a two bedroom apartment.

Well, cause there are quite a few minority owned businesses and a few of them are suspect as far as citizenship, etc.. Same goes for rentals. Esp. if they pack six or seven into a two bedroom apartment.

That's a mansion for a Mexican. Wait till you see mattress after mattress after mattress go into a house. They usually fill up the attic with $100/mattress per month Mexicans.

I think this was attempted in Humble Texas and Dallas. Neither went well. In the end you as the owner of the dwelling have the right to refuse to rent any one. At least its that way here.

I think this was attempted in Humble Texas and Dallas. Neither went well. In the end you as the owner of the dwelling have the right to refuse to rent any one. At least its that way here.

Not always. You might just find yourself forced to accept renter you don't want. Tread carefully.

Many years ago, my grandmother accepted 2 Mexicans with one baby and suddenly they turned into 10 people. Fortunately, my grandmother was "old school" and called the police so much the Mexicans ran away.

Not always. You might just find yourself forced to accept renter you don't want. Tread carefully.

Many years ago, my grandmother accepted 2 Mexicans with one baby and suddenly they turned into 10 people. Fortunately, my grandmother was "old school" and called the police so much the Mexicans ran away.

One of the home owners I work for puts it in the lease that only those listed are to be living there. If the family multiplies from 2 adults and one child to 6 adults 4 school age kids and 7 infants, they have violated the lease and are evicted. You just have to be specific in the lease. Its the same in Long Beach ware my sister live.

Y'all do realize e-verify only makes sure you know the name of the person whose SSN you're stealing, right? It Does nothing to verify your identity

That is why I asked if there was anything similar (I also thought they checked your I-9's to verify where you worked in the past), it does not have to be SS# based. I don't know, maybe based on . . . the space where they put their prior rental history. An 'e-verify' for that.

Forum List

Back