Can anyone post a quote of Newt...

If the complaints against Clinton involved merely his affair with Monica Lewinsky, likely it would not have gone anywhere. Clinton lied about the affair. Lied under oath. Lied specifically to affect the outcome of the Paula Jones case against him. That's what made his conduct reprehensible. Not that he had sex or who with. That's why he as impeached and disbarred.
does congress lead investigations in to your personal life or lawsuits against you?

why did they get involved in the first place?

If the complaints against Clinton involved merely his affair with Monica Lewinsky, likely it would not have gone anywhere. Clinton lied about the affair. Lied under oath. Lied specifically to affect the outcome of the Paula Jones case against him. That's what made his conduct reprehensible. Not that he had sex or who with. That's why he as impeached and disbarred.
does congress lead investigations in to your personal life or lawsuits against you?

Who was that gal that was willing to sit in prison rather then tell what she knew about his involvement in the savings and loan ripoff.

Who was that gal that was willing to sit in prison rather then tell what she knew about his involvement in the savings and loan ripoff.
i dunno?

honestly, i was busy furthering my career back then and doing a fine job of it, tyvm! :) ....i didn't vote, nor did i follow any politics!

Those were the good ole days.

I was Blissfully ignorant....I was happy when i didn't pay attention to our gvt.....

now i'm miserable....i wish i had never started to pay attention!

A perjurer and scumbag

and a scumbag

i'll take neither newt n'or Clinton, thnx.

So no Quotes of Newt going after Clinton for Infidelity, eh?...

I guess you just blocked your eyes when I posted the evidence about the ads the chickenshit aired the week before the 1998 elections to bring the Lewinsky scandal back to the fore.

He's a hypocrite. He ran ads about the Lewinsky scandal while he himself was a serial adulterer.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Last edited:

I guess you just blocked your eyes when I posted the evidence about the ads the chickenshit aired the week before the 1998 elections to bring the Lewinsky scandal back to the fore.

He's a hypocrite. He ran ads about the Lewinsky scandal while he himself was a serial adulterer.

Got a Quote where Newt takes Clinton to Task Specifically on Infidelity?...

Post it. :thup:

Or STFU.

:)

peace...

Got a Quote where Newt takes Clinton to Task Specifically on Infidelity?...

Post it. :thup:

Or STFU.

peace...

I have proven Gingrich is a hypocrite.

I know you think your question is clever, but it is a logical fallacy. Your question is deliberately narrow. If I asked for someone to prove Gingrich was getting a blowjob the exact same time Clinton was, that would not be within the full range of hypocrisy, and neither is your question.

When it comes to hypocrisy, that has been proven. You have been listening to Gingrich, believing he is a smart man. But he actually is very careful to frame things just right, so as to keep his supporters from thinking and seeing the full picture.

Last edited:
Gingrich Orchestrated GOP Ads Recalling Clinton-Lewinsky Affair

The GOP's multimillion dollar ad campaign invoking President Clinton's relationship with Monica S. Lewinsky was devised by House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and tested before more than three dozen groups of likely voters before Republicans unleashed the assault, party sources said yesterday.

In reviving the presidential sex scandal just one week before Election Day, Gingrich and his chief strategists aimed to energize their most loyal supporters, whose enthusiasm appeared to be waning after House conservatives lost the budget fight and the Clinton scandal fell off the front pages.

That is a 1998 article that was run long BEFORE Newt's own affairs were known.

Kind of makes his comment about how despicable it was for his open marriage to be brought up the week of the SC primary pretty despicable in itself, eh?

Time for Newt's supporters to get some hemmorroid cream. :lol:

Last edited:
Newt knows his supporters don't know anything about him since he was Speaker so long ago.

But I understand Ron Paul staightened the people out on a few of Newt's claims during the debate last night. I guess Newt forgot Ron Paul was in the House back then.

Oopsie!

Newt knows his supporters are too lazy to look into his past and will drink his spin as gospel.

But the facts are that he did not balance the budget. That was done despite him. And when in 1999 he took away all the cuts that had been acheived, he attacked his fellow Republicans for not supporting the increases. That was his parting shot on his way out.

He helped get Clinton re-elected through his incompetence, he totally blew the 1998 mid-terms and was fired with extreme prejudice as Speaker by his party. He left a national disgrace, universally reviled.

Then he went on to become an influence peddler and went to work for Freddie Mac and helped blow up our economy.

What a guy!

Last edited:
Newt knows his supporters don't know anything about him since he was Speaker so long ago.

But I understand Ron Paul staightened the people out on a few of Newt's claims during the debate last night. I guess Newt forgot Ron Paul was in the House back then.

Oopsie!

Newt knows his supporters are too lazy to look into his past and will drink his spin as gospel.

But the facts are that he did not balance the budget. That was done despite him. And when in 1999 he took away all the cuts that had been acheived, he attacked his fellow Republicans for not supporting the increases. That was his parting shot on his way out.

He helped get Clinton re-elected through his incompetence, he totally blew the 1998 mid-terms and was fired with extreme prejudice as Speaker by his party. He left a national disgrace, universally reviled.

Then he went on to become an influence peddler and went to work for Freddie Mac and helped blow up our economy.

What a guy!

Newt's a Doucher, but don't you Dare Lie about History... The Balancing of the Budget wasn't done by anyone ONE Person, and Clinton had to give in on a lot of things...

Including Welfare Reform, which Liberals to this day take Issue with him on.

It's also REALLY FUCKING EASY to Balance a Budget with an Economy going through the Roof that you didn't Create.

The Longest Period of Expansion in History started in March of 1991... Ended in March of 2001, 40 days after Clinton Left Office...

When did he take the Oath?...

January of 1993.

Almost 2 years into the Longest Expansion in History and Clinton rode it for all that it was Worth and Left a Recession and a Terror Problem that he Refused to Deal with.

Fact not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

Oopsie!

What a guy!

Newt's a Doucher, but don't you Dare Lie about History... The Balancing of the Budget wasn't done by anyone ONE Person, and Clinton had to give in on a lot of things...

It's also REALLY FUCKING EASY to Balance a Budget with an Economy going through the Roof that you didn't Create.

The Longest Period of Expansion in History started in March of 1991... Ended in March of 2001, 40 days after Clinton Left Office...

January of 1993.

Almost 2 years into the Longest Expansion in History and Clinton rode it for all that it was Worth and Left a Recession and a Terror Problem that he Refused to Deal with.

peace...

Take it easy. I pretty much agree with your assessment. It was an all hands effort, and the GOP deserves a lot of the credit. But the dot com boom also helped.

But it is completely true that Newt took all the cuts back in the 1999 budget and rapped the GOP in the nuts on his way out the door.

He is NOT to be trusted.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

The GOP's multimillion dollar ad campaign invoking President Clinton's relationship with Monica S. Lewinsky was devised by House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) and tested before more than three dozen groups of likely voters before Republicans unleashed the assault, party sources said yesterday.

In reviving the presidential sex scandal just one week before Election Day, Gingrich and his chief strategists aimed to energize their most loyal supporters, whose enthusiasm appeared to be waning after House conservatives lost the budget fight and the Clinton scandal fell off the front pages.

Kind of makes his comment about how despicable it was for his open marriage to be brought up the week of the SC primary pretty despicable in itself, eh?

Would it surprise you to know that a quote of SOMEONE ELSE saying he did it isn't proof any more than a quote of YOU saying he did it? What part of "Quote Newt Gingrich" is too difficult for your tiny little mind?

Oopsie!

What a guy!

January of 1993.

peace...

Take it easy. I pretty much agree with your assessment. It was an all hands effort, and the GOP deserves a lot of the credit. But the dot com boom also helped.

But it is completely true that Newt took all the cuts back in the 1999 budget and rapped the GOP in the nuts on his way out the door.

He is NOT to be trusted.

Computers from the 80's into and past that Shallow Recession, and then into the dot com and gadget era of the 90's was the bulk of it...

IT/NT all if it...

I Knew (2) Engineers who went and got Certs for IT/NT and thought that was money until Retirement...

When it Shit the Bed, they had a HELL of a time finding Engineering work.

You have to give a LOT of the Credit for the Sustained Boom to the Boom...

That's one Selfish Self-Involved Generation... And Large too. :thup:

peac.e..

Would it surprise you to know that a quote of SOMEONE ELSE saying he did it isn't proof any more than a quote of YOU saying he did it? What part of "Quote Newt Gingrich" is too difficult for your tiny little mind?

It's a reliable news source. And they did not have any ulterior motive to prove Gingrich was being hypocritical since his affairs were not public knowledge yet.

They were just reporting the facts that Gingrich was running Lewinsky ads the week before the elections, and that some Republicans were warning him it could backfire.

Here. You look like you need this: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Preparation-Hemorrhoidal-Ointment-2-Ounce-Tubes/dp/B001G7QV2M/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327428754&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Ointment, 2-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2): Health & Personal Care[/ame]

so that's ALL that matters....to you? a quote from Newt doing the bashing....not that he orchestrated the bashing????? :eusa_eh:

so that's ALL that matters....to you? a quote from Newt doing the bashing....not that he orchestrated the bashing????? :eusa_eh:

That appears to be the case. Newt can't be a hypocrite. It would explode their world. So the trick is to define hypocrisy within a very narrow definition and then ask for evidence he fits in there.

Forum List

Back