Can Anyone On This Board Name the Rightwing Terrorist Group

Fear of people blindly following an elitist who brainwashed them by using the words "hope and change", that those same brainwashed followers who parrot their masters ideology and blindly toss away their Freedoms while at the same time trying to toss away mine. The fear is what will become of this nation if people are allowed to run amok with their destructive ideologies and trample other people's Constitutional Rights, simply because those Rights don't jive with that misguided ideology.

Fear and hate are some of the most basic and simpleton of human emotions which the GOP plays off of. Beck has made a career out pandering to the most ignorant among us with "the sky is falling, the world is going to blow up,..but by my books and food insurance and you will be safe" garbage

The GOP did just that with the patriot act, crapping all over the constitution by pushing the fear mongering that if we didn't rip up the constitution, we would have another terror attack and that the mushroom clouds were coming,..

You just got your ass pounded into the ground for trying to rewrite the Patriot Act history this morning and here you are doing it again..

What part of 98 to 1 in the Senate didn't you understand?

What part of Dick Armey REPUBLICAN insisting on sunsetting clauses didn't you understand?

What part of Debbie Wasserman Schultz the current CHAIR OF YOUR PARTY having a perfect record in support of the Patriot Act renewals didn't you understand?

What part of HARRY REID jamming the Renewal up your ass by hiding it and blocking discussion in the Senate didn't you understand?

Obviously --- you're not deterred by lying because you didn't refute any of these facts.
So much for whatever OTHER misconceptions are included in your posts -- this one is indefensible.

You got your ass beyond handed to you as well as the other right wing trolls, go back to that thread if you are ready for round two douchebag :up:

who bombed the Oklahoma City building! I just want the name of the group!

They acted Independently. It was a pretty exhaustive Investigation. The FBI seems satisfied. Why aren't you?

asking Willow that is like asking a chair leg in a restaurant for table service.

ask Willow, as Barney Frank did to a Protester, "On what planet do you spend most of your time?"

Which hardly fits the definition of "terrorist"

:cool:

What I find appalling is that no left winger will engage over WACO or RUBY RIDGE. None. None will discuss these really appalling situations and now emblazoned parts of American History, they fucking (pardon my french but they really piss me off on this)refuse to engage situations that killed dozens of American citizens on American soil by American law officers.

It's because it was 2 of the Dem's favorite men

Clinton & Reno

:eusa_shifty:

I think they feel that GASSING CHILDREN hiding in a bunker was justified because these were Christian Zealots. Or shooting a mom in the head while she's holding a baby at Ruby Ridge is "measured force" for a stand-off that started as an BATF entrapment scheme.

I'll never forget Diane Feinstein at the R.R. hearings ADJUSTING THE DRAPES in the window of the door she was shot thru and ARGUING that if they were her drapes, SHE would have had them arranged this way..

What I find appalling is that no left winger will engage over WACO or RUBY RIDGE. None. None will discuss these really appalling situations and now emblazoned parts of American History, they fucking (pardon my french but they really piss me off on this)refuse to engage situations that killed dozens of American citizens on American soil by American law officers.

It's because it was 2 of the Dem's favorite men

Clinton & Reno

:eusa_shifty:

I think they feel that GASSING CHILDREN hiding in a bunker was justified because these were Christian Zealots. Or shooting a mom in the head while she's holding a baby at Ruby Ridge is "measured force" for a stand-off that started as an BATF entrapment scheme.

I'll never forget Diane Feinstein at the R.R. hearings ADJUSTING THE DRAPES in the window of the door she was shot thru and ARGUING that if they were her drapes, SHE would have had them arranged this way..

It's laughable you folks seem to excuse this behavior when it's things you truly couldn't care about.

Like Elenanor Bumpers or Amadou Diallo or Larry Davis or the Greensboro Massacre..but focus like crazy on Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Waco? The ATF waited way to long to storm the compound. Each and every death that happened was the result of Christian Terrorist David Koresh. And it wasn't the first time he had engaged in terrorism. Previously he had shot a rival in the chest..and got away with it. That's in addition to making all sorts of threats against rivals. He was a pedophile and a disgusting criminal that deserved what he got. It's unfortunate he included kids in that outcome.

Ruby Ridge? They violated the law..but the law enforcement should have been more measured.

Happy?

David Koresh was a deranged Christian terrorist pervert. I liken him to another Christian pervert - FLDS leader Warren Jeffs, although I think Koresh was much more dangerous.

He wasn't right wing. He wasn't anything except a scared kid who really believed that the government murdered innocent men, women and children at WACO.

Now Tim was correct in his premise. He just went about his vengeance the wrong way. I still want Reno to pay. And all that helped her kill all of those innocents on American soil.

But to blow up other innocents is not the way. Many say he was advised by ME radicals. Who knows?

Bottom line though we all know Reno and Clinton murdered with forethought Americans on American soil.

And Dems would do it again in a heartbeat.

:lol:

Right - because Liberals write letters to newspapers complaining about the Federal government taxing people!

Do you think before you type?

And Janet Reno is a hero for Waco. She stood up for the American system of the rule of law and the authority of law enforcement.

He wasn't right wing. He wasn't anything except a scared kid who really believed that the government murdered innocent men, women and children at WACO.

Now Tim was correct in his premise. He just went about his vengeance the wrong way. I still want Reno to pay. And all that helped her kill all of those innocents on American soil.

But to blow up other innocents is not the way. Many say he was advised by ME radicals. Who knows?

Bottom line though we all know Reno and Clinton murdered with forethought Americans on American soil.

Hmmmmmm, let us see.... The Terrorist was anti-taxes, was into survivalism, opposed gun control, and supported the militia movement, hated the big bad government and especially the Clintons?

yeah, you're correct. He couldn't be right wing. Nah, naw, no way. :eusa_clap:

What's the name of his group? That's the question from the op.

And considering I know this inside and out, prove anti taxes survivalism and all the other bs you just posted.

Go slow, take deep breaths here and prove to me your story you just told.

Because knowing what I know, and I'm big into murder. Murder is actually my first love you see not politics, I really studied this murderer called Tim.

From a killing point of view.

So you prove to me all the shit you just spewed.

What - were they starting a rock band? :lol:

Why do they need a name?

Hmmmmmm, let us see.... The Terrorist was anti-taxes, was into survivalism, opposed gun control, and supported the militia movement, hated the big bad government and especially the Clintons?

And considering I know this inside and out, prove anti taxes survivalism and all the other bs you just posted.

Because knowing what I know, and I'm big into murder. Murder is actually my first love you see not politics, I really studied this murderer called Tim.

What - were they starting a rock band? :lol:

Why do they need a name?

Timmy McVeigh and the Waco Whackos.

Remember the Gabrielle Giffords shooting the left could not claim fast enough that the shooter Jared Loughner was a radical right wing Tea Party member of course when the facts proved otherwise you could practically hear the far left crying from coast to coast those dam facts can really mess up people's talking points.
Who has proved he's not a radical rightwinger?

Remember the Gabrielle Giffords shooting the left could not claim fast enough that the shooter Jared Loughner was a radical right wing Tea Party member of course when the facts proved otherwise you could practically hear the far left crying from coast to coast those dam facts can really mess up people's talking points.
Who has proved he's not a radical rightwinger?

You been under your rock for awhile, huh??

Which was true....

And it was true. We don't imagine this. I watched this day after day after day live on CNN. It was unreal.

It was like a bizarre moment out of Road Warrior except the people on the outside were government agents.

And horrid evil government agents and I mean this with all my heart. I still can't beleive I'm typing this but that's what they were.

They wanted everyone in that compound dead.

And how many more days past the 58 that it lasted would you want to continue seeing children abused and the law of the United States flouted?

What a hypocrite! You have no problems when police attack peaceful demonstrators near Wall Street.

follow the links. stop acting as crazy as this love passion of yours called Tim.

No shit. It's creepy as hell that she calls him Tim.

I wonder if she calls Manson 'Chuck'?

Sick.

National Alliance, Aryran Brotherhood, Klu Klux Klan, Operation Rescue...

Need more?

Bullshit. Tim was not a member of any of those groups.

Look Sallow, I did murder way before I did politics. You can try to spin your shit on this but Tim was not a member of any of those groups.

Now you can whack off thinking he was. But McVeigh was not a member of any of them.

You are a sick individual.

Are you one of those who writes love letters to people like Scott Peterson?

Willow and the Krazy Kristian Kooks?

anyone think this sounds familiar? "The attack was planned to take place on April 19, 1995, to coincide with the anniversary of the Waco Siege and the 220th anniversary of the Battles of Lexington and Concord."

want a cop-o-tea? :eusa_whistle:

Lexington and Concord? Tea Party? Only thing missing is the 'niggar' slave signs and wheelchairs:eusa_whistle:

follow the links. stop acting as crazy as this love passion of yours called Tim.

No shit. It's creepy as hell that she calls him Tim.

I wonder if she calls Manson 'Chuck'?

Sick.

TED is not a conference in SoCal to her.

Which hardly fits the definition of "terrorist"

:cool:

That's a lie. I'll refute all your bullshit. Randy Weaver got his family killed. No one else.

Forum List

Back