Can Anyone On This Board Name the Rightwing Terrorist Group

Links are not needed.
Fear of Obama, fear of Islamofascists, mushroom clouds in 45 minutes, They are gonna take our guns away, fear of gayness infecting them, etc.
You name it fear is their primary motivator.

:badgrin:

oh bite me.

Alcee Hastings actually said that Sarah Palin would hunt down Jews and Blacks. Don't try lily white shit with me.

Yes some of the left are fear motivated, but it is a party base with the right.

Death panels, support of the partiot act to keep us safe, etc..

Need I really go on?

Prove membership. You can't. McVeigh was a lone wolf.

go away. never said your love Tim was not a lone wolf and never said your love interest Tim was a member of a group.

but Tim did not prepare and commit his act of terrorism alone.

now if people were smart they'd leave you alone in here to stew in your own delusional cesspool.

no one cares if the right wing asshole was a formal member of any group. he was a right wing asshole

murder is actually my first love

GET. HELP.

And a prescription.

All because I love murder stories? There are millions of us addicted to crime. Sometimes we break cases.

But murder is the most devious of crimes and most fascinating. Beats the shit out of trying to make sense out of Charlie Rangel and his life long addiction to being a slug in his position stealing from the public and continually getting re elected by morons.

Links are not needed.
Fear of Obama, fear of Islamofascists, mushroom clouds in 45 minutes, They are gonna take our guns away, fear of gayness infecting them, etc.

Fear of people blindly following an elitist who brainwashed them by using the words "hope and change", that those same brainwashed followers who parrot their masters ideology and blindly toss away their Freedoms while at the same time trying to toss away mine. The fear is what will become of this nation if people are allowed to run amok with their destructive ideologies and trample other people's Constitutional Rights, simply because those Rights don't jive with that misguided ideology.

Fear and hate are some of the most basic and simpleton of human emotions which the GOP plays off of. Beck has made a career out pandering to the most ignorant among us with "the sky is falling, the world is going to blow up,..but by my books and food insurance and you will be safe" garbage

The GOP did just that with the patriot act, crapping all over the constitution by pushing the fear mongering that if we didn't rip up the constitution, we would have another terror attack and that the mushroom clouds were coming,..

Last edited:
I'll say this much....I think that both parties equally try to gain support by instilling fear. It's just that the Republicans are better at it.

Republican fearmongering:

Terrorists! Commies! Death panels! Dictators!

Democratic fearmongering:

Rich people! Low taxes! Dead polar bears!

Let's be honest, both parties try it, the Democrats just really suck at it. :lol:

Prove membership. You can't. McVeigh was a lone wolf.

go away. never said your love Tim was not a lone wolf and never said your love interest Tim was a member of a group.

but Tim did not prepare and commit his act of terrorism alone.

now if people were smart they'd leave you alone in here to stew in your own delusional cesspool.

no one cares if the right wing asshole was a formal member of any group. he was a right wing asshole

How did he become my love interest?

McVeigh was a lone wolf unless you can prove otherwise.

What group did he belong to? I've got you balls to the walls again Dante. What group did Tim belong to?

Tell the world please.

I'll say this much....I think that both parties equally try to gain support by instilling fear. It's just that the Republicans are better at it.

Let's be honest, both parties try it, the Democrats just really suck at it. :lol:

It works for the republicans because their supporters are complete imbeciles that believe anything their masters tell them. Democrats think for themselves, that's why trying to push any kind of nonsense on them like the GOP does is ineffective.

It works for the republicans because their supporters are complete imbeciles that believe anything their masters tell them. Democrats think for themselves, that's why trying to push any kind of nonsense on them like the GOP does is ineffective.

No, it works for the Republicans because if there is one thing the GOP is rather good at, it's framing the public debate in the terms THEY want people to be using. The Democrats have never been very good at that.

Links are not needed.

Fear of people blindly following an elitist who brainwashed them by using the words "hope and change", that those same brainwashed followers who parrot their masters ideology and blindly toss away their Freedoms while at the same time trying to toss away mine. The fear is what will become of this nation if people are allowed to run amok with their destructive ideologies and trample other people's Constitutional Rights, simply because those Rights don't jive with that misguided ideology.

Thanks for helping me prove my point :)

Maybe it's just that from where you are seated, it might seem that way.

Can you please provide a link to a Democrat thinking for him, or herself?

Links are not needed.

Fear and hate are some of the most basic and simpleton of human emotions which the GOP plays off of. Beck has made a career out pandering to the most ignorant among us with "the sky is falling, the world is going to blow up,..but by my books and food insurance and you will be safe" garbage

The GOP did just that with the patriot act, crapping all over the constitution by pushing the fear mongering that if we didn't rip up the constitution, we would have another terror attack and that the mushroom clouds were coming,..

And now that their fear of the mushroom clouds has subsuided they act like they were never really for the patriot act it was those evil Dems.

National Alliance, Aryran Brotherhood, Klu Klux Klan, Operation Rescue...

Need more?

Bullshit. Tim was not a member of any of those groups.

Look Sallow, I did murder way before I did politics. You can try to spin your shit on this but Tim was not a member of any of those groups.

Now you can whack off thinking he was. But McVeigh was not a member of any of them.

You did murder?

:eusa_eh:

White Supremacist Group Tied to McVeigh Stirring Tensions in Canada | CNSNews.com

I actually knew a guy in the National Alliance who talked about McVeigh, alot.

New York Daily News/October 25, 2000
By Warren Woodberry Jr. and Alice McQuillan
White supremacist who collects hate literature and guns was charged yesterday with amassing an arsenal of weapons inside his Flushing apartment. Steven McFadden admitted to detectives that he is a member of the National Alliance, one of the largest and most active neo-Nazi organizations in the country.

According to the Anti-Defamation League, dozens of violent crimes - including murders and bombings - have been traced to National Alliance members or appear to have been inspired by the group's literature.

Yet authorities believe McFadden, 39, had no dangerous schemes in mind. "We think his intention was just to collect guns," said a law enforcement source. "It does not appear that he was planning any violence."

Nab White Supremacist

We worked at the same company. He killed himself last year.

He wasn't right wing. He wasn't anything except a scared kid who really believed that the government murdered innocent men, women and children at WACO.

Now Tim was correct in his premise. He just went about his vengeance the wrong way. I still want Reno to pay. And all that helped her kill all of those innocents on American soil.

But to blow up other innocents is not the way. Many say he was advised by ME radicals. Who knows?

Bottom line though we all know Reno and Clinton murdered with forethought Americans on American soil.

And Dems would do it again in a heartbeat.

You are literally a fucking pyscho. Seriously go get help now.

Please!! Spare us the false sanctimony! Inthemiddle is absolutely correct, and if you had an honest bone in your body you would readily admit it.

I'm not going to hold my breath...

The Murrah building had been previously targeted in October 1983 by white supremacist group The Covenant, The Sword, and the Arm of the Lord, including founder James Ellison and Richard Snell.

Conservatives? Republicans? Christians?

Which included some Aryan Nation scum in its membership. Christian only in some terminology, and hatred of those who are NOT Anglo Saxon Christians.

Forum List

Back