Can anyone object to peace and prosperity Amendment?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
When Jefferson said our Revolution was the shot heard around the world he had no idea liberals would undermine the message. Accordingly a world peace and prosperity Amendment to recognize that world peace and prosperity can only be obtained if the world adopts America's superior values should be adopted and thus require America to peacefully spread its Republican family, religious, social, and economic values.

There is no other way to world peace-right?

When Jefferson said our Revolution was the shot heard around the world he had no idea liberals would undermine the message. Accordingly a world peace and prosperity Amendment to recognize that world peace and prosperity can only be obtained if the world adopts America's superior values should be adopted and thus require America to peacefully spread its Republican family, religious, social, and economic values.

Jefferson WAS a liberal. So was everyone else who signed the Declaration AND also the Constitution.

Jeeze.

Jefferson WAS a liberal. So was everyone else who signed the Declaration AND also the Constitution.

Jeeze.
No they were revolutionaries and liberal with a small l is nothing like Liberal with a capital L

No they were revolutionaries and liberal with a small l is nothing like Liberal with a capital L

That's why I call them bed wetters. It's far more accurate than "liberal".

It's funny how bed wetters also like to be called "progressive", as if their asinine philosophy leads to anything a rational person would consider an improvement.

Jeeze.

Liberal had a very different meaning back then, bub.

Jeeze.

There's no sense attempting to communicate with some folk, they're talking with the voices in their heads; it's their safe space.

That's the religion, yes.

Jeeze.

There's no sense attempting to communicate with some folk, they're talking with the voices in their heads; it's their safe space.
From what I have seen here and across the country, communication is not possible with most of your liberals. They refuse reason and many only want to tear down things and create problems. They continually repeat media created falsehoods and half truths, and seemingly want the country to fail. To me, those are an enemy of that state.

Jeeze.

From what I have seen here and across the country, communication is not possible with most of your liberals. They refuse reason and many only want to tear down things and create problems. They continually repeat media created falsehoods and half truths, and seemingly want the country to fail. To me, those are an enemy of that state.

Oh I know! Tell me about it, those "other" guys, mang.

Jeeze.

Go back and read the OP and then tell me how a rational conversation can be had about such stupid crap.

Jeeze.

Go back and read the OP and then tell me how a rational conversation can be had about such stupid crap.

They're not after one, they need to demonize rational thought, query, and critical thinking; authoritarian systems always do. That's why the power structure first bought up all the media once the FCC was deregulated, and then began the propaganda campaign that there is no place to go but your own silo for the "real" scoop on things. Nothing is the real story anymore. The govt cannot work for the people, the media cannot work for the people, society cannot work for the people, we must submit to the banksters and "job creator" class and rally behind a dictatorial strong man from the 1%er class whio will restore us to our lost glory.

Jeeze.

if they were liberals then they were liberals who wanted a very very tiny govt and created one about 1% the size of todays on a per capita inflation adjusted basis.

Does Jefferson sound like a liberal?????? :
-19)Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

-20)History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is.

-21)I own that I am not a friend to a very energetic government. It is always oppressive.

-22)I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Excellent idea. Worldwide Americanization hasn't even destroyed America at all not even a little bit. ... But what the entire world has so far been afraid of has been the Electoral College.

I'm a conservative, and there is so much wrong with that "amendment".

-Amendment applies to our constitution, our country, our citizens. Not those outside our borders.

-spread our religion? I can guarantee you, my religion is not yours.

- we have enough trouble getting a majority of Americans to agree on our social an economic values, I don't think we should be bringing other countries into our disagreements.

World peace is only absolutely guaranteed thru abject tyranny and oppression.

Other than those things, yea, let's do it.

- we have enough trouble getting a majority of Americans to agree on our social an economic values, I don't think we should be bringing other countries into our disagreements.

who is bringing them in?? I said we should define ours as Republican and spread them to cause world peace and prosperity. Do you oppose peace and prosperity??[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
World peace is only absolutely guaranteed thru abject tyranny and oppression.
wrong of course since people will resist that but they are far less likely to resist Republican values and Republican capitalism since they are logical and can attract wide support.

Forum List

Back