Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

What you just described is called a self serving assumption.

I already addressed that, and you were completely unable to even address it.

Here is my point again. YOu are welcome to read it, I'm sure it will seem new to you, and you can even try addressing it now, if you can.

You assume trade when parallel interests are even more likely.

Did all the foreign leaders trying to help Hillary by attacking Trump have to be in contact with Hillary and getting deals under the table, or did the just see that they had an interest in HIllary winning?
Russia committed a crime
Trump benefitted from that crime
Don't you believe it is proper to investigate Trumps dealings with Russia ?

No, other leaders supporting Hillary or not liking Trump is not criminal.

1. Unproven.

2. Based on your self serving assumptions.

3. NO.

4. I didn't say it was criminal. Following your logic, I should ASSUME that a crime was committed and demand investigations, with predetermined results. But I don't. Which was my point. Which you played dumb and ignored. As I expected. Because it is normal for a lib.
FBI, CIA and NSA all claim Russia was involved in the hacking. Only Trump is in denial without ANY facts to the contrary

YES Trump benefitted from the crime. He used those leaked emails about Hillary on a weekly basis

Why wouldn't you want Trump cleared? He has the Stink of Russia all over his presidency. Wouldn't you want an investigation to prove he is totally clean?

Your logic is flawed. Other nations are allowed to say who they support and who they don't support. illegally hacking the computers of the candidate you don't support is not the same thing

THis is the same intelligence industry that was sure that Saddam had WMDs.

By putting all the blame on BUhs, you managed to avoid learning anything, and are now trying to make the same mistake.

Trump cannot be said to have benefited from a crime, if it the crime has not been proven.

Nothing will stop the lefty smear campaign on Trump. If it is not this lie, you will gin up another one. SO there is not upside to any possible investigation.

My logic is fine. YOu assume under the table deals with given and take. THis can work just as easily for public statements as for covert leaks. THus my comparison stands. THose leaders tried to sway the election in Hillary's favor and by YOUR LOGIC we should assume an illegal deal and investigate.

YOu are a hypocrite if you say otherwise.
If Trump has information that others were involved in the hacking let him provide it

Otherwise, we just have to assume he is lying like he did about Obama tapping his lines at Trumo tower

Wow. That came out of nowhere and addressed none of my several points.

Is this where you want to admit that I made a number of good points that you will spend a couple of days thinking about, and then bring up a new point to discuss?

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.
I worried that there was so much negative shit coming out about Trump every day during the election that people would grow numb to it. Trump shouldn't have become the Republican nominee. He was a joke during the debates. Big deal Republicans liked him more than those other clowns. In a general election he wouldn't win. Then he won even after it was found he grabs women's pussies.

So I think people have forgotten 95% of the bad shit that's all happened the first 6 months

DFcmXBcXgAA4Jep.jpg

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

I worried that there was so much negative shit coming out about Trump every day during the election that people would grow numb to it. Trump shouldn't have become the Republican nominee. He was a joke during the debates. Big deal Republicans liked him more than those other clowns. In a general election he wouldn't win. Then he won even after it was found he grabs women's pussies.

So I think people have forgotten 95% of the bad shit that's all happened the first 6 months

1. The pussy grabbing is a bullshit smear.

2. Trade and Immigration. Trump was on the Pro-American side of the big issues, and the Political Class was not.

The real issue is how much more can America take of the cry babies on the left! My they have completely have lost it. Everyday they cry more and more tears and have nothing of any substance.

I have never seen such a group go so nuts because they didn't win. Lol! It does however provide some great. Laughs.

Russia committed a crime
Trump benefitted from that crime
Don't you believe it is proper to investigate Trumps dealings with Russia ?

No, other leaders supporting Hillary or not liking Trump is not criminal.

1. Unproven.

2. Based on your self serving assumptions.

3. NO.

4. I didn't say it was criminal. Following your logic, I should ASSUME that a crime was committed and demand investigations, with predetermined results. But I don't. Which was my point. Which you played dumb and ignored. As I expected. Because it is normal for a lib.
FBI, CIA and NSA all claim Russia was involved in the hacking. Only Trump is in denial without ANY facts to the contrary

YES Trump benefitted from the crime. He used those leaked emails about Hillary on a weekly basis

Why wouldn't you want Trump cleared? He has the Stink of Russia all over his presidency. Wouldn't you want an investigation to prove he is totally clean?

Your logic is flawed. Other nations are allowed to say who they support and who they don't support. illegally hacking the computers of the candidate you don't support is not the same thing

THis is the same intelligence industry that was sure that Saddam had WMDs.

By putting all the blame on BUhs, you managed to avoid learning anything, and are now trying to make the same mistake.

Trump cannot be said to have benefited from a crime, if it the crime has not been proven.

Nothing will stop the lefty smear campaign on Trump. If it is not this lie, you will gin up another one. SO there is not upside to any possible investigation.

My logic is fine. YOu assume under the table deals with given and take. THis can work just as easily for public statements as for covert leaks. THus my comparison stands. THose leaders tried to sway the election in Hillary's favor and by YOUR LOGIC we should assume an illegal deal and investigate.

YOu are a hypocrite if you say otherwise.
If Trump has information that others were involved in the hacking let him provide it

Otherwise, we just have to assume he is lying like he did about Obama tapping his lines at Trumo tower

If you voted for Obama and have a problem with lies..... well....

Sounds like the kettle calling the pot black

-Geaux

Not at all
Trump tells more lies in one day than Obama told in eight years

Obama and no other president in history is in Trumps league when it comes to falsehoods

Trump is pathological

2. Trade and Immigration. Trump was on the Pro-American side of the big issues, and the Political Class was not.
Pussy grabbing is right out of Trumps mouth. While Melania was pregnant with Barron

Deplorable wouldn't you agree?

Pussy grabbing is right out of Trumps mouth. While Melania was pregnant with Barron

You mean like Slick Willie getting his dome polished while the government was in shutdown?

-Geaux

You mean more lies from the media? More fake made up crap from shills like you? More traitors leaking from the the WH? More obstruction and judges abusing power? Yeah, it's what your kind does every day.
I thought all of those anonymous sources were bullshit?

The real issue is how much more can America take of the cry babies on the left! My they have completely have lost it. Everyday they cry more and more tears and have nothing of any substance.

I have never seen such a group go so nuts because they didn't win. Lol! It does however provide some great. Laughs.
Then why is Trump talking about pardoning himself and firing Mueller? You're insane

Then why is Trump talking about pardoning himself and firing Mueller? You're insane

1. Your inability to understand the English language in noted and held against you.

2. Trade and immigration. Trump was on the Pro-American side of the big issues, and the Political Class was not. Typically you ignored the major issues to focus on a personal attack. Almost as though you know that talking about issues is not to your advantage...

Any joke gets old, if you tell it often enough.

To drive you left wing idiots nuts and he plays you guys brilliantly.

He drives you people so crazy, you are now double posting! Lol!

You mean like Slick Willie getting his dome polished while the government was in shutdown?

-Geaux

Clinton was impeached
Lets do the same with Lying Donnie

Forum List

Back