Can Anyone Help Me?

IGetItAlready

Rookie
Jul 27, 2012
I'm frying chicken and can't get my mom on the phone...
Once I've browned the chicken in the pan, what temp do I put the oven on to finish cooking it?

If you come across this thread more than 15 minutes after I post don't bother as I will already be winging it.

:lol:

I said "wing"ing it.
:)

Thanks to anyone who can bail me out.

Once I've browned the chicken in the pan, what temp do I put the oven on to finish cooking it?

If you come across this thread more than 15 minutes after I post don't bother as I will already be winging it.

I said "wing"ing it.

My rule of thumb is I bake the chicken until it is done. By the way, if you bake the chicken it is not fried chicken.

I said "wing"ing it.

Just make sure, before you eat it, that you stick a knife in the fattest part - usually the thigh area.... and if the juice runs clear, it's done. Try not to over cook it.

Incompetent boy.

I said "wing"ing it.

I usually leave it in about 45 minutes 300 - 350, covered in aluminum foil. If you find it really steamy, it's likely done. Cut into the thigh though and make sure the juice is clear.

• Banned

I said "wing"ing it.

I usually leave it in about 45 minutes 300 - 350, covered in aluminum foil. If you find it really steamy, it's likely done. Cut into the thigh though and make sure the juice is clear.

Excellent!!!
Thanks!

Oven 325=350 or so until the meat comes off the bone easily.

About an hour probably.

• Banned
Incompetent boy.

I actually know "Incompetent boy" and ten bucks says he had canned chilli last night. ;)
I went with 350 covered in foil and in 50 minutes hit 170 degrees. It was AMAZING!!!
Except I'm pretty sure these chickens must have been raised on Turkeys.
Don't think I've ever been more tired after eating...
Thanks for the help everyone. :)
What a cool community. :clap2:

I said "wing"ing it.

Oops, I am too late :D

Forum List

Back