can anyone get their heads around this?

lieberalism

Apr 20, 2007
I was watching larry king the other night and you will never guess who was making a plea for dignity and honor to be restored into government and the white house: Mark Geragos

This is someone who defended the liberal wyonna ryder, the shoplifter.

he defended jacko and scott peterson, nuff said on that.

what a joke. this is the least honorable person ever. no doubt everyone deserves a lawyer, but when you are a high profile legal person who only takes a case for the tv face time, when the guilt against your clients was pretty much determined from common sense before the trial, you are not honorable.

I was watching larry king the other night and you will never guess who was making a plea for dignity and honor to be restored into government and the white house: Mark Geragos

what a joke. this is the least honorable person ever. no doubt everyone deserves a lawyer, but when you are a high profile legal person who only takes a case for the tv face time, when the guilt against your clients was pretty much determined from common sense before the trial, you are not honorable.
Everyone has the right to the best possible defense they can get. Everyone. Even a depraved imbecile like you deserves the best possible defense. It is depressing that you are still here, and not heavily medicated and institutionalized.

Everyone has the right to the best possible defense they can get. Everyone. Even a depraved imbecile like you deserves the best possible defense. It is depressing that you are still here, and not heavily medicated and institutionalized.

What is your problem? I apologized and took a time out. You on the other hand, as well as Dr Grump, continue to troll around the board, neg repping me on posts that are weeks and days old. I havent posted in like a week, and the neg reps keep coming.

Perhaps it is YOU who needs help, since you obviously are obsessed with me.

Guess who's back
Back again
Tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back
guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back.. *

You waited this long, now stop debating
Cause I'm back, I'm on the rag and ovu-lating
So ONEDOMINO the F.A.G won't let me be
hey he keeps neg reping me
They try to shut me down on usmb
But it feels so empty, without me
So, come on and dip, bum on your lips
Fuck that, cum on your lips, and some on your tits
And get ready, cause this shit's about to get heavy
I just settled all my lawsuits, FUCK YOU jilliain

Now this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me
I said this looks like a job for me
So everybody, just follow me
Cause we need a little, controversy
Cause it feels so empty, without me

]
Little Hellions, kids feelin rebellious
Embarrassed their parents still listen to Elvis
They start feelin like prisoners helpless
'til someone comes along on a mission and yells BITCH!!! WHORE !!!
A visionary, vision of scary
Could start a revolution, pollutin the internet
A rebel, so just let me revel and bask
in the fact that I got everyone kissin my ass
And it's a disaster, such a catastrophe

Fix your bent antenna tune it in and then I'm gonna
enter in, endin up under your skin like a splinter
The center of attention, back for the winter
I'm interesting, the best thing since wrestling
Infesting in your kid's ears and nesting
Testing, attention please
Feel the tension, soon as someone mentions me
Here's my ten cents, my two cents is free
A nuisance, who sent? You sent for me?

Now let's go, just gimme the signal
I'll be there with a whole list full of new insults
I been dope, suspenseful with a pencil
ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol
But sometimes the shit just seems
everybody only wants to discuss me
So this must mean I'm dis-gus-ting
But it's just me, I'm just obscene

(Hey!!) There's a concept that works
Twenty million other lieberlisms emerge
But no matter how many fish in the sea
It'll be so empty, without me

he was also was on the oj team......

are you saying the accused do not deserve an attorney?

they do, its just that he is a key part of sensationalizing trials, making media frenzies out of justice, and hardly can call what he does honorable. he is less interested in justice than he is getting tv time.

What is your problem? I apologized and took a time out. You on the other hand, as well as Dr Grump, continue to troll around the board, neg repping me on posts that are weeks and days old. I havent posted in like a week, and the neg reps keep coming.

Well while the intentions are appreciated, not really a week but more like 3 days:

http://usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=50380

in any case, if you try to not be drawn in to slamming, you should get another chance.

they do, its just that he is a key part of sensationalizing trials, making media frenzies out of justice, and hardly can call what he does honorable. he is less interested in justice than he is getting tv time.

trials are sensationalized by the media and those that like to watch the car crash.....

eliminate the media and you would have no clue who he is....

defending an accused person is an honourable profession.....

what he is interested in is simply conjecture on your part.....

You said you were leaving, you nauseating little weasel. Time out? What is this, kindergarten? Troll the board to give you neg rep? That is a flat out lie. The last neg rep I gave to you was the day you wrote out your mentally ill and criminal fantasies regarding a member of the board, nothing more. Prove otherwise liar. And not that I care or want one, I do not recall any apology for the anonymous keyboard coward crap you directed at me. Grump? I would be surprised if he did not neg rep you as much as the board system would allow. You viciously attacked his friend with your psychotic garbage.

You said you were leaving, you nauseating little weasel. Time out? What is this, kindergarten? Troll the board to give you neg rep? That is a flat out lie. The last neg rep I gave to you was the day you wrote out your mentally ill and criminal fantasies regarding a member of the board, nothing more. Prove otherwise liar. And not that I care or want one, I do not recall any apology for the anonymous keyboard coward crap you directed at me. Grump? I would be surprised if he did not neg rep you as much as the board system would allow. You viciously attacked his friend with your psychotic garbage.

Time out was the appropriate word there. Kindergarten? I'd say so. It hasnt been since then that I have seen someone cry and pout as much as you do.

For the record, onedomino brought his tantrum into this thread first without replying to the main topic.

trials are sensationalized by the media and those that like to watch the car crash.....

eliminate the media and you would have no clue who he is....

defending an accused person is an honourable profession.....

what he is interested in is simply conjecture on your part.....

It is conjecture, but I am pretty confident he is all about being on tv. Lots of lawyers take on cases for high profile people/cases but dont make the rounds on any tv show that will have them.

name three

Billy Martin - represented, most recently, michael vick and larry "closet fruit democrat" craig, amongst many others

Gerald Schwartzbach - robert "hero of liberals / wife killer" blake

Ira Elegant - shaquille oneal

16211owned2.jpg

Schwartzbach -- on Larry King

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0503/17/lkl.01.html

Ira Elegant -- is a corporate attorney. he does not generally represent celebrities and even the WSLJ says there's not much out there on him. But he did make sure his name preceded Shaq's in every press release announcing that he had filed for divorce. Probably should have been more

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/09/06/lawyers-in-the-news-brosnahan-starr-elegant/

Martin on CNN with Chandra Levy's parents.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0106/21/se.06.html

So... two out of three were lies. I guess that's better than your usual ratio.....

i never said they couldnt be on tv at all. its easy to spot the difference between doing a few appearances, and what geragos does, which is whores himself to any tv camera that will show his face.

Forum List

Back