Can american born citizens be deported?

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
Its hard to know. I don't trust anybody in this nation. Its untrustworthy. Always has been.

Deportation is normally the result of illegal entrance into a nation, or unwelcomed status for some reason such as felony crime.

In most nations if you are convicted of a felony and you are not a citizen or a perm resident, you will first serve your prison time, and afterwards you will be returned to your country of origin.

Deportation is normally the result of illegal entrance into a nation, or unwelcomed status for some reason such as felony crime.

In most nations if you are convicted of a felony and you are not a citizen or a perm resident, you will first serve your prison time, and afterwards you will be returned to your country of origin.
The Obama administration was good at it. :badgrin:

Its hard to know. I don't trust anybody in this nation. Its untrustworthy. Always has been.
Why ask? I was born here, it isn't a problem. NOW IF your parents were illegal undocumented immigrants, perhaps your concern should be for WHY your parents chose to ignore immigration laws and drag their children into this mess, instead of blaming American immigration law after the fact.

This is the law: Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own.

If I understand it correctly, someone who commits treason may be exiled to a country that will accept him or her.

Forum List

Back