Can America really afford more of Barack Obama's meddling?

Just_Saying

Apr 19, 2017
Well apparently Obama, fresh off his yacht trip intends to keep meddling in U.S. politics.

If there was ever anyone in history that needed to be investigated more than this guy, I don't know who it would be unless maybe Hillary and Bill Clinton. Hook all TRAITORS in the U.S. up to a polygraph to find out who was the worst and no doubt those three would score the highest of all others with Obama slightly inching out the Clinton's simply because of his recent time in office and his connections to outside sources trying to destroy the country.

I believe although Hillary and Bill were absolute greedy power hungry horrors who sold secrets to other nations for donations to their bogus foundation, after following Obama's terms in office I highly suspect his actions to the contrary were motivated by his religious preference and hatred of the U.S. rather than greed.

Coincidentally while doing all he could to divide America among its races and religions, Obama doubled the national debt, loosened America's borders allowing terrorists easier access, sent skids of cash surreptitiously in the night to Iran no doubt to fund their terrorist efforts while trading five Taliban commanders that were being held in Guantanamo Bay for one worthless traitor named Bowe Bergdahl. And besides those endeavors there was a long list of other obvious treasonous accomplishments such as Benghazi and the incident where he got 38 people killed many of which were elite special forces telling them not to engage fighters under his bogus rules of engagement that he'd put in place. So basically all notable things Barack Hussein Obama did was obviously designed to bring the nation down rather than help it succeed. And coincidentally all of these so call accomplishments helped the Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East rather than the U.S.

Besides the aforementioned, he did dozens more similar things while publicly bowing to the Saudi King and admitting to being a Muslim.

http://freedomdaily.com/air-force-o...ack-seals-just-said-weve-lied-obama-hell-pay/ ... The Captain's Journal » Rules of Engagement ... http://circa.com/politics/retired-a...ack-on-extortion-17-could-have-been-prevented

Last edited:
the Dems are uniting while the Repukes are dividing ... its all Obamas fault.

Republicans are still pissed that they can't compete with a community organizer

Apparently Obama is back in the news again still meddling in American politics.

If there was ever anyone in history that needed to be investigated more than this guy, I don't know who it would be unless maybe Hillary and Bill Clinton. Hook all TRAITORS in the U.S. up to a polygraph to find out who was the worst and no doubt those three would score the highest of all others with Obama slightly inching out the Clinton's simply because of his recent time in office and his connections to outside sources trying to destroy the country.

I believe although Hillary and Bill were absolute greedy power hungry horrors who sold secrets to other nations for donations to their bogus foundation, after following Obama's terms in office I highly suspect his actions to the contrary were motivated by his religious preference and hatred of the U.S. rather than greed.

Coincidentally while doing all he could to divide America among its races and religions, Obama doubled the national debt, loosened America's borders allowing terrorists easier access, sent skids of cash surreptitiously in the night to Iran no doubt to fund their terrorist efforts while trading five Taliban commanders that were being held in Guantanamo Bay for one worthless traitor named Bowe Bergdahl. And besides those endeavors there was a long list of other obvious treasonous accomplishments such as Benghazi and the incident where he got 38 people killed many of which were elite special forces telling them not to engage fighters under his bogus rules of engagement that he'd put in place. So basically all notable things Barack Hussein Obama did was obviously designed to bring the nation down rather than help it succeed. And coincidentally all of these so call accomplishments helped the Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East rather than the U.S.

Besides the aforementioned, he's done scores of other things proving his lack of love for the U.S. while publicly bowing to the Saudi King and admitting to being a Muslim.

http://freedomdaily.com/air-force-o...ack-seals-just-said-weve-lied-obama-hell-pay/ ... The Captain's Journal » Rules of Engagement ... http://circa.com/politics/retired-a...ack-on-extortion-17-could-have-been-prevented

Apparently Obama is back in the news again still meddling in American politics.

Besides the aforementioned, he's done scores of other things proving his lack of love for the U.S. while publicly bowing to the Saudi King and admitting to being a Muslim.

Who?

If there was ever anyone in history that needed to be investigated more than this guy, I don't know who it would be

The rest of us do.

I'll give you a hint --- he's orange.
I'll give you another hint --- he was jumping up and down about investigating O'bama, until suddenly he wasn't, and pretended it never happened.

I'll give you a final hint --- it wouldn't be the first time he, or his father, who gave him his money --- has been investigated.

Donald Trump is President because Americans don't like "meddling"; particularly when it comes to their personal lives.

Well apparently Obama, fresh off his yacht trip intends to keep meddling in U.S. politics. ...
"meddling"??
EVERY citizen has a right to participate in USA politics.
Wow, your rant was completely demented.
I'd take Obama over Trump any day!

Well apparently Obama, fresh off his yacht trip intends to keep meddling in U.S. politics. ...
"meddling"??
EVERY citizen has a right to participate in USA politics.
Wow, your rant was completely demented.
I'd take Obama over Trump any day!

What thesaurus are you referring to where "meddle" is synonymous with "participate"?

What thread are you reading where the OP ever goes into "meddling" at all other than his title?

Republicans are still pissed that they can't compete with a community organizer
528127acee21d2c783298d13e000b918.png

Well apparently Obama, fresh off his yacht trip intends to keep meddling in U.S. politics.

Besides the aforementioned, he did dozens more similar things while publicly bowing to the Saudi King and admitting to being a Muslim.

Still afraid of Former President Obama, eh?

Forum List

Back