Can afford to pay more

“I can afford to pay a little more and Mitt Romney sure can afford to pay a little more,” Obama said. “We don’t build the economy from the top down. We build it from the bottom up.”

Well said and spot on from Obama :clap2:

President Barack Obama doesn't know a business takes a lot of work to make it happen. He only knows what his college professors told him, and it's apparent he was taught by people who also never engaged in running a bona fide business.

We made one mistake, so I hope we can fix it by electing a United States President who knows what a business is and will prosper businesses well under the tutelage of a Mitt Romney Presidency.

That will turn our mistake around and bring the business sector back to a level of confidence in this country. :)

We must have forgotten how important it is to pay our bills back. Now we remember why. We ran up too many bills under Obama, and now the National Debt is over $16 trillion dollars.

“I can afford to pay a little more and Mitt Romney sure can afford to pay a little more,” Obama said. “We don’t build the economy from the top down. We build it from the bottom up.”

A3b3xkZCYAAUphu.jpg

wow, another dick suck from black label......doesnt it hurt your knees?

For the second year in a row, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) is on top of the “50 Richest” list, followed by Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) and Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.).

One notable newcomer is Rep. Chellie Pingree (D-Maine), who saw her minimum net worth increase from about $500,000 in 2010 to $28.58 million in 2011 after her marriage to financier Donald Sussman.
Others who broke into the top 50 this year were Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio), Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) and Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), who even made it into the top half.
The 50 Richest Members of Congress | Congress.org

Well, Mitt actually did it, when is your milk chocolate commie going to step up and send a little extra to the treasurary, he claims he can afford it, yet he only wants others to do it. There's no law to prevent him from donating to his own cause. He's a hypocrite, he just wants to get into every one elses pocket. Come to think of it how many of his billionare contributors are sending a little extra over what they owe? NONE!

Well instead of all his Hollywood friends donating for him to be elected why not put that money towards our national debt. I mean they can PAY more. Most make way more then Romney ..

Well, Mitt actually did it, when is your milk chocolate commie going to step up and send a little extra to the treasurary, he claims he can afford it, yet he only wants others to do it. There's no law to prevent him from donating to his own cause. He's a hypocrite, he just wants to get into every one elses pocket. Come to think of it how many of his billionare contributors are sending a little extra over what they owe? NONE!

"We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy" - Reagan

Reagan was a commie? I though you right wingers worship him like the 2nd coming of christ?

wow, another dick suck from black label......doesnt it hurt your knees?

Close your mouth when my balls are in it bitch.

I think you forgot, when you pulled it out I laughed andyou got self conscious, You do like my teabaggin though......you want left or right ball? oh I suprise ya.

“i can afford to pay a little more and mitt romney sure can afford to pay a little more,” obama said. “we don’t build the economy from the top down. We build it from the bottom up.”

well said and spot on from obama :clap2:
a3b3xkzcyaauphu.jpg

again another idiot that doesnt know the different between capital gains and income tax.. See he already paid taxes on that money once. He invested it. He lives off his investments . Why should have to be taxed at the same rate. He could easily lose all that money in investments if his stocks tank. It is a risk. But i guess a moron like you dont know the difference..

Not one American, no matter how filthy, stinking rich should be asked to pay a nickel more until we have A BUDGET, and until our BROKEN ENTITLEMENTS are repaired. Not one. And these fuckers have got some kind of gall to even suggest it. Fact is, while they're at it, they need to go LINE BY LINE and eliminate WASTED SPENDING like they promised they would.

A3b3xkZCYAAUphu.jpg

I'm for a flat tax how about you? Oh and those deductions, he didnt use all of them, try getting a limosuine liberal to give them up....Call me when ya do.

“i can afford to pay a little more and mitt romney sure can afford to pay a little more,” obama said. “we don’t build the economy from the top down. We build it from the bottom up.”

well said and spot on from obama :clap2:
a3b3xkzcyaauphu.jpg

again another idiot that doesnt know the different between capital gains and income tax.. See he already paid taxes on that money once. He invested it. He lives off his investments . Why should have to be taxed at the same rate. He could easily lose all that money in investments if his stocks tank. It is a risk. But i guess a moron like you dont know the difference..
Yet another idiot that thinks capital gains is taxed more than once. He has not paid taxes on the gain on his investment, and there is no risk either. If he loses money he gets to deduct his losses. But I guess a moron like you doesn't know anything about capital gains.

Yet another idiot that thinks capital gains is taxed more than once. He has not paid taxes on the gain on his investment, and there is no risk either. If he loses money he gets to deduct his losses. But I guess a moron like you doesn't know anything about capital gains.

Wrong. You can only claim about 3 grand annually on your stock market losses.

A3b3xkZCYAAUphu.jpg
In the first place, what's wrong with your picture is incorrect information on their alleged "truth" team. They put the amount at the highest possible rate a person could pay who doesn't know how to use the EZ forms. Then they hustle that balderdash out to people who really don't know they're being hoodwinked and we see the silly sign above.

Last edited:

You really dont know shit do you. First losing money is way worse than getting a tax break, the reason companies do it, is a paper shuffle, they dont really lose money. Do you even know why people go into business?

Second there are limits to losses.......you cant put $1million down on Facebook and take all of those losses.....again learn something and then talk:

Ten Important Facts About Capital Gains and Losses

your capital losses exceed your capital gains, the excess can be deducted on your tax return and used to reduce other income, such as wages, up to an annual limit of $3,000, or $1,500 if you are married filing separately.

Dont be an idiot.....

"We’re going to close the unproductive tax loopholes that allow some of the truly wealthy to avoid paying their fair share. In theory, some of those loopholes were understandable, but in practice they sometimes made it possible for millionaires to pay nothing, while a bus driver was paying ten percent of his salary, and that’s crazy" - Reagan

Reagan was a commie? I though you right wingers worship him like the 2nd coming of christ?

You sound like your dear leader Maobama, never directly answering a question, wanna try again.

A3b3xkZCYAAUphu.jpg

I don't know where you're getting your figures from, but I make less than $60k a year, and I have a total effective tax rate of nearly 20% for my federal taxes alone. With state taxes, it's 33% of my income. And then there's sales taxes. Assuming that a person where I live saves 10% of post net pay income, spend 33% of remaining on housing and food (not incurring sales tax) and then spend the rest in ways applicable to standard sales tax (which is actually an under estimation because some things, like gas, have taxes that are even higher than that), the overall tax rate incurred is 37% of total income.

So now, what's REALLY wrong with this picture?

Forum List

Back