Can A President Be Indicted?

But in one case you're a criminal and in the other you're not.

Also, most rational people IE not Democrats realize that campaign promises are wish lists of sorts sand no one is expected to be able to make every single of them happen.
Great So Obama didn’t lie about keeping your doctor. Fantastic

I already said that I don't think he did. You idiot.

Thanks.

Don't mention it and don't worry , I will NEVER expect you to show any similar signs of integrity.

You’d have to know the meaning of the word to recognize it. You come up way short fuck stain

Language

A civil suit has a LOWER standing than a criminal one. If Clinton can stand trial for a civil matter and President can stand trial for a criminal one

I suppose a President can rule from prison if convicted in a civil court too.

But I don't see this as a benefit.

What would it say about America if the President was forced to attend G20 meetings in an orange jumpsuit accompanied by shotgun wielding marshals?

Please post an example of anyone found culpable in a civil matter being sentenced to jail or prison. Only if the defendant in a civil matter is found in contempt of court can S/He be incarcerated.

I think Clinton was found guilty of contempt wasn't he? But again that is a civil offense, not a criminal one. Though in certain instances it can land you in a cell at least temporarily.

No Clinton wasn't found guilty of anything by any court.

What did happen was paula jones' case was thrown out of court. Clinton paid her to not appeal.

What's really most distressing and hypocritical of the Clinton case is how his Liberal Pals refused even to censure him, and created the precedent that bad behavior shouldn't even be criticized when done by a liberal. Not even a condemnation of his behavior which was IMHO, unbecoming of a President. The Democrats alone, lowered the bar to abysmal depths.

You ignorance on matters of sexual appropriates by US Presidents is on par with your ignorance of US History.

Forum List

Back