Can a person be programmed to Assassinate?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Could it be possible? Some British hypnotist says it can be done.

Wow. I mean, just, wow. It's one thing to believe something. It's another to know it. I used to simply believe it was possible to program someone highly hypnotizable to kill, or pretend to kill, someone else. But now I don't just believe. I know. I saw it done, on this British show.
Master hypnotist Derren Brown has a new series of shows called "The Experiment" on Channel 4 in the UK. In his season opener this year, he did a segment called "The Assassin" in which he chooses a highly hypnotizable subject and gets him, by the end of a show (filmed over, if memory serves, a two-month period), to shoot at a celebrity in a public setting where the subject was given every reason to believe he was not being filmed and that was not part of an experiment.
You simply have to watch this show. You'll never know - you'll only just believe, or disbelieve - until you see this.
Real History Blog: British hypnotist shows how an ordinary person can be programmed to kill: Sirhan/RFK parallel

One it's a tv show. And even if hypnosis weren't a bunch of crap, people won't do something unless they are capable of it.

Plus everyone knows Denzel shrugged it off.

Wow. I mean, just, wow. It's one thing to believe something. It's another to know it. I used to simply believe it was possible to program someone highly hypnotizable to kill, or pretend to kill, someone else. But now I don't just believe. I know. I saw it done, on this British show.
Master hypnotist Derren Brown has a new series of shows called "The Experiment" on Channel 4 in the UK. In his season opener this year, he did a segment called "The Assassin" in which he chooses a highly hypnotizable subject and gets him, by the end of a show (filmed over, if memory serves, a two-month period), to shoot at a celebrity in a public setting where the subject was given every reason to believe he was not being filmed and that was not part of an experiment.
You simply have to watch this show. You'll never know - you'll only just believe, or disbelieve - until you see this.
Real History Blog: British hypnotist shows how an ordinary person can be programmed to kill: Sirhan/RFK parallel

can you program someone to kill..... sure you can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RraMYttIQ]Muslims teach kids how to kill Jews. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6iKFQDEP4]ISLAM: Brainwashing Palestinian Children - YouTube[/ame]

and lets see how long it takes my bitch to jump........ :lmao:

Sorry, I thought you said assimilate.

cyborg1990.jpg

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

can you program someone to kill..... sure you can.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9RraMYttIQ]Muslims teach kids how to kill Jews. - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6iKFQDEP4]ISLAM: Brainwashing Palestinian Children - YouTube[/ame]

and lets see how long it takes my bitch to jump........ :lmao:

:badgrin: He's no doubt thinking up his next death wish at this very moment!

Forum List

Back