Can a orthodox or catholic be a born again Christian?

I guess you know that a bible was in the middle ages unbelievable expensive. Costed the same what today costs a house or so. When an unkempt woman begged at the monastery of Saint Francis, they had nothing to give. So he thought seriously about to give her their bible, because it is better to give away the bible instead not to do what's written in, he said. But his brethren did not agree.

Typical stupid Catholic story. You do want to be a troll. Maybe you are jealous of Taz worthless life as a troll and retard?

They could have let her bathe and given he some of their food. Maybe some better clothes she could wear if they had it. What does Jesus teach these people? Catholicism? It sounds something a statue would teach. Give her your expensive Bible.

Here's to trolling stupid Catholics like zaangalewa !

–How do you make holy water?
Boil the hell out of it.

–What do you call a sleepwalking nun?
A “roamin'” Catholic.

–Jesus was standing over the woman caught in adultery and challenged the crowd that “He who is without sin, cast the first stone.” Suddenly, a rock hits the back of his head. Jesus turns and exclaims, “Mom!”

–What do you call a priest in charge of the school play?
The spiritual director.

–A Jesuit, a Dominican, and a Franciscan were walking along an old road, debating the greatness of their orders. Suddenly, an apparition of the Holy Family appeared in front of them, with Jesus in a manger and Mary and Joseph praying over him. The Franciscan fell on his face, overcome with awe at the sight of God born in such poverty. The Dominican fell to his knees, adoring the beautiful reflection of the Trinity and the Holy Family. The Jesuit walked up to Joseph, put his arm around his shoulder, and said, “So, have you thought about where to send him to school?”

I guess you know that a bible was in the middle ages unbelievable expensive. Costed the same what today costs a house or so. When an unkempt woman begged at the monastery of Saint Francis, they had nothing to give. So he thought seriously about to give her their bible, because it is better to give away the bible instead not to do what's written in, he said. But his brethren did not agree.

Typical stupid Catholic story. You do want to be a troll. Maybe you are jealous of Taz worthless life as a troll and retard?

They could have let her bathe and given he some of their food. Maybe some better clothes she could wear if they had it. What does Jesus teach these people? Catholicism? It sounds something a statue would teach. Give her your expensive Bible.

Christians are all stingy bastards. Jesus was always mooching off of everyone.

I doubt you hang out with any Christians and they would not want to hang out with you. You wear
th

BTW you can skip this movie b/c it has nothing to do with the DC universe and Joaquin Phoenix is perverse.

I doubt you hang out with any Christians and they would not want to hang out with you. You wear
th

BTW you can skip this movie b/c it has nothing to do with the DC universe and Joaquin Phoenix is perverse.

You hang out with me all the time. So does dingbat...

You hang out with me all the time. So does dingbat...

No, I respond to your posts every once in a blue moon. We do not hang together. I would say ding will probably hang with you. Have you thought of Catholicism? (sarcasm).

no comment

Forum List

Back