Can a man feel debased

Joz

Mar 9, 2004
I've been talking to a few guys & they suggest I poll the board. But it will have to be answered in a PM ONLY.

There are a couple words, that men use to demean a woman. I'm referring to one in particular. I've heard women use the term also, but I don't consider them ladies. So far I have not found a word or term that equals this to retaliate with. Nothing that makes a man feel insulted, less of a man, beneath a woman.

So, mostly to the men, what word or words would push that button for you?

Joz said:
I've been talking to a few guys & they suggest I poll the board. But it will have to be answered in a PM ONLY.

There are a couple words, that men use to demean a woman. I'm referring to one in particular. I've heard women use the term also, but I don't consider them ladies. So far I have not found a word or term that equals this to retaliate with. Nothing that makes a man feel insulted, less of a man, beneath a woman.

So, mostly to the men, what word or words would push that button for you?

if some one will use my ethnicity in the demeaner way, that some one will get my undivided attention. sometimes the reference to my mental ability might produce the same result, but usually not at the same level or at the same consistency

the others do not bother me much.....

JOKER96BRAVO said:
BASTARD, That's what it used to be anyway.
i think it is moving away from being a very offensive word, thank in part to austin powers movies

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Oh....just thought of another.
When a woman looks at a naked dude and says
"how cute....."

that reminds me..... don't every let your feet get near you man hood

also...if she says it looks a lot like a penis only smaller that is not a compliment

See? You guys can't come up with anything. At one time calling a man a Bastard or and S.O.B. would cause a major fight.
One PM suggested-- midget d**k
Another-- pencil d**k
Another-- Sc*ot*m Breath

Notice that most references are questioning a man's 'manhood'. Then there are those times when we refer to to his 'manhood' favorably. No wonder women believe that that's the only place men think. I guess there just isn't enough blood in a man to work both.

Joz said:
See? You guys can't come up with anything. At one time calling a man a Bastard or and S.O.B. would cause a major fight.
One PM suggested-- midget d**k
Another-- pencil d**k
Another-- Sc*ot*m Breath

Notice that most references are questioning a man's 'manhood'. Then there are those times when we refer to to his 'manhood' favorably. No wonder women believe that that's the only place men think. I guess there just isn't enough blood in a man to work both.
very true, this is why we can either eat, think or ....., cannot combine them either and we need nap in between ;)

I'd say go for something that makes them uncomfortable. Call them a eunuch, a pedaphile, a prison b*tch, or a goat humper or something like that. Who's got you're goat?

This one really depends on the guy, but I've seen a few guys get really pissed at their girlfriends for calling them a "faggot". Some guys just hate the idea of even being called that.

"Prick" and "cocksucker" are generally used only in reference to guys, I think. I don't know if we generally get debased by them anymore, though.

Dan said:
"Prick" and "cocksucker" are generally used only in reference to guys, I think. I don't know if we generally get debased by them anymore, though.

I think you're right. These words & the word faggot will bring a man to anger. But that's about it.

drac said:
very true, this is why we can either eat, think or ....., cannot combine them either and we need nap in between ;)

:happy2:

Joz said:
I think you're right. These words & the word faggot will bring a man to anger. But that's about it.
Dan said:
'Prick" and "cocksucker" are generally used only in reference to guys, I think. I don't know if we generally get debased by them anymore, though

i do not know, depends on the guy i guess. To me it tells that the person who uses them have some unresolve issues about his/her sexuality and it aint my fault

Musicman tells me it's a matter of 'perception'. But I believe the word I'm referring to, that hatred men (& women) use to demoralize women, is universal. I was hoping more would catch on so I didn't have to type this. The word is the big 'C' word. There is no word known to mankind that can make a man feel the way this word makes a woman feel. It is dehumanizing, to say the least.

Only those men that ooze out from under a rock ever refer to a woman in this manner. I, personally, have never been called this, at least to my face. As a barmaid & a woman, if a group of men are talking among themselves I have no right to interfere in their conversation, no matter how offensive. I'm referring to an open , public discussion among patrons. This is one situation I have a hard time handling. Maybe I let my personal belief rule this one too much.

Forum List

Back