Can a logical 3rd party form on this forum?

Why do so many people seem to think they can just mandate things by act of congress and suddenly it's done. As if passing a law creates new technology.

Or that we can mandate that private businesses spend money on government projects

Im tired of the only solution ever being forcing people to do your will. What happened to persuasion?

Why do so many people seem to think they can just mandate things by act of congress and suddenly it's done. As if passing a law creates new technology.

Or that we can mandate that private businesses spend money on government projects

Im tired of the only solution ever being forcing people to do your will. What happened to persuasion?

You have done the same thing with your suggestions for budget cuts.

How fucked up does America need to get before citizens got disgusted enough to really get rid of the Democrat Republican Crime Family?

Busted banks, lied into 2 wars, destroyed complete industries, the bribe kickback system in plain view, and the budget wipe out hasn't done it.

If you people can't realize this is way beyond stupid its because you're all brainwashed by the media propaganda. Until you deal honestly with your brainwashed problem nothing will ever work.

Now its all about the colors and size of the font I use. Of course I'm screaming at you because nothing penetrates your brain dead brainwashed minds.

Look at the explosion and try to deal with that fact first. The good news about brainwashing is that you can eliminate the problem in a snap when you finally address it. But the obvious simple fact that you're all brainwashed keeps you in denial.

If you read my book, JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS, you will learn that I was brainwashed until 1998. No one could convince me that I would lose my petition to the US SUPREME COURT for a writ of mandamus. I watched every hearing for every Supreme
court nominee and believed lock stock and barrel that they were legit. The facts were black and white, the law was black and white, I couldn't lose but I did.

At first I considered the possibility that I might be an imbecile. When I eliminated that choice in about 10 minutes that's when I considered that only being brainwashed could possibly be the reason I would have literally bet a life sentence that I couldn't lose.

Then I spent time in the law library researching each month going back 10 years to see if the Supreme Court ever affirmed even one writ of mandamus. They denied every single one. How the fuck is that possible?

We should all be screaming at every person we know that we need a special election right now to blow out the Democrat Republican Crime Family with a legit 3rd party. It is so glaringly vivid that it should be unanimous.

So keep denying being brainwashed and keep watching our country collapse.

Did you do everything your mother told you to do?

I didn't. I was defiant. Maybe that's why I can't understand you people. When the media tells all of you dozens of times every day that if you don't vote for a Republican or Democrat you are throwing your vote away and do exactly what you are told to do.

Its a religious belief. It is not to be questioned or you will be in hell.

Be good little children. Voting is good. Plato was right. People are too stupid to govern themselves. We want people who know nothing to choose the President. Now that a Black man was elected they say we came a long way.

If Obama was as great as Jackie Robinson was I'd vote for a Black president until the day I die. I don't care what color anybody is. If he proves good, he's my man. If he's a liar and an idiot like Obama is he ain't going to be my man. I voted for Nader because it was easy to see that Obama was a liar and ignored Hillary when she claimed she was getting shot at in Bosnia.

Wow, she is so brave and so smart. What a liar and a scum bag. Then she got 18,000,000 votes. If I was President she'd be in prison for murdering Vincent Foster. She sure as hell wouldn't be in the White House much less Secretary of State. That alone would be my entire campaign against Obama.

Americans are racists, they are a pack of liars, and they are all brainwashed. Since they're fucking up America I am going to use big colored font with a picture of the south tower exploding.

Forum List

Back