Can A Liberal Help Me Understand This True Story?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011

Why is that when I called Amazon today (motto: the most customer centric company in the world) did it take them 27 seconds to answer the phone while when I called the DMV they said hold time was 3 hours or longer?
Why? why? Or, how is it conceivable that liberals lack the IQ to derive any lessons from what they see right under their noses every day? Are our modern liberal DVM bureaucrats and their liberal political masters any different than the soviet bureaucrats who calmly watched soviet citizens wait in long lines for hours each day to buy bread and milk??

Wait, now the DMV is liberal?

I think the issue is bureaucracy, not political leaning.

Besides, I thought Amazon was supposed to be a liberal company with Bezos in charge?

Besides, I thought Amazon was supposed to be a liberal company with Bezos in charge?
Yes DMV is very very very liberal it is a government bureaucracyA manifestation of the Soviet liberal concept and Obviouslyvery very inefficient too. If the Liberals have their way most of the country would be run the way the DMV is run. Now do you understand?

Bezos Answers the phone in 30 seconds while the DMV can take up to three hours. So then why do liberals like Bernie Sanders want soviet government bureaucracies to manage everything?

It is, but they have a profit motive, so they don't allow 3 hour waits. Which is why you don't want the govt doing things....

Why is that when I called Amazon today (motto: the most customer centric company in the world) did it take them 27 seconds to answer the phone while when I called the DMV they said hold time was 3 hours or longer?
Why? why? Or, how is it conceivable that liberals lack the IQ to derive any lessons from what they see right under their noses every day? Are our modern liberal DVM bureaucrats and their liberal political masters any different than the soviet bureaucrats who calmly watched soviet citizens wait in long lines for hours each day to buy bread and milk??

Umm simple - your shitty red state under-funds public services.

Here in NY DMV functions very well.

Wanna hire more state employees? Pay into their pension fund? Increase taxes to pay for it?

Or can you accept the idea that Amazon is a for profit corporation with the means and the motivation to devote resources to customer service?

No many places now you can do things online or setup a reservation. BUT, it's still slow at times....

Be prepared and make a reservation
I was dreading getting my New York State driver's license renewed — but the DMV totally impressed me

think about this, 38 minutes is considered awesome..........work for Comcast and talk to someone waiting for 38 minutes.......they don't think it's awesome

Wanna hire more state employees? Pay into their pension fund? Increase taxes to pay for it?

Or can you accept the idea that Amazon is a for profit corporation with the means and the motivation to devote resources to customer service?

bingo means and the motivation
it's why private companies should handle most stuff.

Well, repugs run all three branches of government, the majority of Governorships and State houses. Why aren't things all running smoothly? Tell Trump, he'll fix things. It'll be beautiful. Everyone in the world will be able to come to the DMV all at once, have all their matters settled instantly with no waiting at all. Bleev me.

Because people in charge at Amazon don't purposely underfund their staff (due to some made up anti-government belief) to the point they can't keep up with demand -- whereas, the DMV is subject to the whims of whatever nutbag politicians who happens to be in control of things at the time.

There is no profit motive at the DMV -- and no, privatizing the DMV isn't really an option.

Guess what else involves long waits --- the courts system -- should we privatize them too?

California and the USSR are were not red states. Do you understand?

Because people in charge at Amazon don't purposely underfund their staff (due to some made up anti-government belief) to the point they can't keep up with demand -- whereas, the DMV is subject to the whims of whatever nutbag politicians who happens to be in control of things at the time.

There is no profit motive at the DMV -- and no, privatizing the DMV isn't really an option.

Guess what else involves long waits --- the courts system -- should we privatize them too?
No profit motive at Dmv?so that’s why we wait three hours for them to answer the phone? Why not have competition so that the DMV with the longest lines goes bankrupt?? Do you think that would cut the telephone answer time down from three hours. Do you know why there were long lines to buy everything in the USSR? Isn’t it incredible that liberals are in effect supporting the USSR because they lack the like you to understand what happened there and what is happening in our VA and Dmv

It is 12:04. My daughter in law has been at the DMV since 8:30 replacing a lost driver's license.

No profit motive at Dmv?so that’s why we wait three hours for them to answer the phone? Why not have competition so that the DMV with the longest lines goes bankrupt?? Do you think that would cut the telephone answer time down from three hours

We can do that with courts in general -- and police -- and every public agency in existence -- social services, etc etc.

Do you want Amazon to control these agencies? Google? does the liberal or conservative leanings of the corporations running these agencies matter?

bingo means and the motivation
it's why private companies should handle most stuff.
Like owning our private information and selling it to the highest bidder? Like patrol and control the hazardous waste their facilities emit? Or issue drivers licenses and collect the fees for registration and plates?

No, the point is to show inefficiency in the government......so less is more
as for the courts

First people who submit ambulance chaser stuff (hot coffee, ect ect) should be laughed out of court....
and we should reduce all the delay tactics.....get your stuff together and get it done...stop with the frivolous motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back