Can a guy be cursed?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
My piano tacher had a run-in with the head mistress who is also a piano teacher. My teacher told her that her student can't play Chopin's Polonaise Op 22, because I will and because the other student is too fat to keep up with this piece. (I am skinny, but the head mistress is a very fat woman, so I am sure this pissed the head mistress off pretty well.) Then the head mistress told me that I be plagued with fat girlfriends forever. I don't want my GF to get fat, and I really don't want this curse. Do you think that curses exist? And if they do, then what do I do to stop them?

Last edited:
Curses do exist, but any curse can be reversed by the Word of God. Read the following scriptures loud enough( open your mouth ), so you can hear them with your own ears at least once or more daily, depending on the availability of time.

Psalm 91:1-16

Deuteronomy 28:1-14

Be blessed and good night.

My piano tacher had a run-in with the head mistress who is also a piano teacher. My teacher told her that her student can't play Chopin's Polonaise Op 22, because I will and because the other student is too fat to keep up with this piece. (I am skinny, but the head mistress is a very fat woman, so I am sure this pissed the head mistress off pretty well.) Then the head mistress told me that I be plagued with fat girlfriends forever. I don't want my GF to get fat, and I really don't want this curse. Do you think that curses exist? And if they do, then what do I do to stop them?

No worries, if this happens you know who to call.

$richard_simmons.jpg

The only problem is, is that I don't know which curse is worse. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back