Can a dead man run for president?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
Left for dead
What many people don't know is that during this time he was involved in a car accident as he was driving the mission president and his wife during a six-hour ride between Paris and the south of France. Their car was hit by what was believed to be a drunken driver. The mission president had to return to the United States because of his injuries, and his wife was killed.

Initially Romney was pronounced dead. He told CNN this was a time of "challenge and soul searching."

"The person sitting next to me died, and others were severely injured. My injuries were not as severe as some might have thought. The policeman on the scene apparently thought I was in worse condition than I was and wrote, in French, 'he is dead' on my passport to distinguish me from others.

Romney on faith, family and private life - CNN.com

Left for dead
What many people don't know is that during this time he was involved in a car accident as he was driving the mission president and his wife during a six-hour ride between Paris and the south of France. Their car was hit by what was believed to be a drunken driver. The mission president had to return to the United States because of his injuries, and his wife was killed.

Initially Romney was pronounced dead. He told CNN this was a time of "challenge and soul searching."

"The person sitting next to me died, and others were severely injured. My injuries were not as severe as some might have thought. The policeman on the scene apparently thought I was in worse condition than I was and wrote, in French, 'he is dead' on my passport to distinguish me from others.

No and Romney is not dead, so much for that idiotic claim.

Left for dead

Why not, obamaturd won while not a citizen with the votes of dead men.

Left for dead

No and Romney is not dead, so much for that idiotic claim.

Well, you know, some Democrats want to allow the dead to vote (by proxy), so why shouldn't a dead man be allowed to run for President?

Immie

Maybe it's not such a bad idea. A dead man would probably have accomplished more than obama did the last 3 years.

Left for dead

So, in your mind, the word of a French cop means something 40 years later in the US?
Not surprised, really. You believe what obama says.

Left for dead

Do you have a point or are you just posting to post?

I don't think the OP is actually suggesting Romney is a zombie.

Are you?

His title states he was dead, his thread suggests it also. All based on a policeman in France in the 60's. Not even a medical person.

Yes, but the linked article isnt about Romney being the walking dead.

I assume the title and commentary were supposed to illicit a chuckle and gather interest to the thread, as well as be a sort of "hat tip" to those who rant about something while their article doesn't back up that assertion.

Left for dead

Do you have a point or are you just posting to post?

At least I am not whining about the loser/quitter Ron Paul ;)

I don't think the OP is actually suggesting Romney is a zombie.

Are you?

His title states he was dead, his thread suggests it also. All based on a policeman in France in the 60's. Not even a medical person.

Yes, but the linked article isnt about Romney being the walking dead.

I assume the title and commentary were supposed to illicit a chuckle and gather interest to the thread, as well as be a sort of "hat tip" to those who rant about something while their article doesn't back up that assertion.

Then it does not belong in Politics.

Forum List

Back