yes--what's the point?
they are also murderers/rapists/robbers/etc
???!
There's a church in every neighborhood.

You must live in utter fear.
hahahahahahah
???!!!!!!!!!?????????
what??
are you saying christians do not murder/rape/rob?
a WHOLE bunch of christians pillaged/robbed a WHOLE town for -------------$$$$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
many, many priests have raped CHILDREN--and then the hierarchy tries to cover it up
Inquisition:
https://www.history.com/topics/religion/inquisition
Christians! Christians everywhere!

Run and hide!
of course you can't refute any of my facts --you just babble crap--like the bible does
There's probably one just a couple doors down from you.
you're a babblehead
.....answer the question, if you are man enough--are you saying christians don't murder/rape/rob/etc?? what's your point?

There's a church in every neighborhood.

You must live in utter fear.
hahahahahahah
???!!!!!!!!!?????????
what??
are you saying christians do not murder/rape/rob?
a WHOLE bunch of christians pillaged/robbed a WHOLE town for -------------$$$$$$
Siege of Zara - Wikipedia
many, many priests have raped CHILDREN--and then the hierarchy tries to cover it up
Inquisition:
https://www.history.com/topics/religion/inquisition
Christians! Christians everywhere!

Run and hide!
of course you can't refute any of my facts --you just babble crap--like the bible does
There's probably one just a couple doors down from you.
you're a babblehead
.....answer the question, if you are man enough--are you saying christians don't murder/rape/rob/etc?? what's your point?
I never said that.

I think a Christian can racist and can be a against race mixing. Because if you believe in racial/cultural compatibility and you prefer and think you are happier with a White woman and you do not date blacks or non-Whites it is not really racist. Only if you say blacks are Monkeys and it is animal sex (someone on StormFront) said that it is unchristian and hateful but even some blacks would want to marry another black. Thats not racist. But at the same time it is not a sin to marry another race, and the church should not refuse a Blessing or marriage ceremony for a interracial couple. Some prominent bible figures had a interracial marriage. But gay marriages should not receive a Blessing or take place in a church. Homosexuality is a sin.
Yes a Christian can be racist however it would be a sin by their standards. No homosexuality is not a sin.

I think a Christian can racist and can be a against race mixing. Because if you believe in racial/cultural compatibility and you prefer and think you are happier with a White woman and you do not date blacks or non-Whites it is not really racist. Only if you say blacks are Monkeys and it is animal sex (someone on StormFront) said that it is unchristian and hateful but even some blacks would want to marry another black. Thats not racist. But at the same time it is not a sin to marry another race, and the church should not refuse a Blessing or marriage ceremony for a interracial couple. Some prominent bible figures had a interracial marriage. But gay marriages should not receive a Blessing or take place in a church. Homosexuality is a sin.
Yes a Christian can be racist however it would be a sin by their standards. No homosexuality is not a sin.

True too. What doesn't mean homosexuals are able to marry in the Christian meaning of this word. That's not racism. In general have today the marriages of the political entities nothing to do with a Christian marriage any longer. The public marriages are contracts. The Christian marriage is a sacrament. For this sacrament it needs a bipolar unity of a male being and a female being. Only this unified poles - this married people - are principially able to create a new human being (a child of god) in a natural way.

Last edited:
They may, or may not, be racists ... but I still wouldn't want my sister to marry one.

Yeah - a satanic challenge. Better your sister marries noone or someone, whom she is not loving, so you are able to be happy. What could happen when you had to say to this criminal hypothetic Christian "You are a nice guy"? This could violate your character and your freedom to say bullshit, whenever you like to say bullshit.

Last edited:
You should meet my southern Baptist ex-inlaws.
Voted for Bill Clinton? Lol

You should meet my southern Baptist ex-inlaws.
Voted for Bill Clinton? Lol
No idea, but they are a buncha misogynistic racists.

Of course not.

I believe anyone can be a raciest. That doesn't make it right. And GOD isn't a raciest because He created everyone.

Last edited:
Absolutely. Once Adam and Eve ate of the apple sin entered the world. And Christians absolutely can sin (of which racism is one). There's no law that Christians are more or less evil than other men. There is just the forgiveness of Jesus for those who are Christian.

It's like the Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector. One praying "thank goodness I'm not evil and do bad things like others", and the other praying for his forgiveness. The other is the one who will end up in heaven, not the "Christians" who use their religion as an "I'm better than you".

The First Use of the Word in late 1915 is WAY overdue, to be the magic balm people are looking for! Racist to the Indians, ghettos to the jews, Jim Crow to slaves who aren't hearing these Songs, 100 years ago.

Forum List

Back