can a child be properly raised with two gay parents? - no bigot crap please

he doesn't want gay pedophiles to adpot...seems a pretty reasonable position to me....

i don't want any pedophiles to adopt. but given that wasn't what his response was to, you're going far afield.

the O/P inquired as to whether GAYS should adopt (not pedophiles)

sir hates-a-lot opined that gays adopting is like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse...

stop defending the bigot.
Why do you have to direct your personal hatred towards me whenever I post Jillian?

I never said anything about pedophiles at all.

Nor did I say anything about you.

As for the "fox in the hen house" comment. I was just refering to the gay agenda of convincing people and children that their lifestyle is normal and should be accepted by everyone.

Of course I wouldn't want any child adopted by a pedophile; homo or hetero

So how does that make me a terrible person and a bigot Jillian???

The comments are bigoted, and the fact that this thread's title specifically asks for nobody to call the OP a bigot, or actually discuss the issue, which is, indeed bigotry, really says mouthfuls about what this thread's "core question" is derived from.. At the risk of sounding repetitious, that is BIGOTRY.

People like you and "truthseeker" just can't bring yourselves to even TOLERATE having gays in the community, much less gays adopting children, or having kids of their own, through artificial insemination. The entire mindset that y'all have is that of a couple of flannel shirt wearing- budweiser from the can guzzling, preaching from a gospel all your own- bigots.

THAT is why there is so much outrage at the posts on this thread..

Furthermore, it should also be said that the majority of child molestors are actually over 40 males who are married or in heterosexual relationships. Also, for people who are SO adamantly against child molestation, it should be known that child sex abuse happens to approximately 1 in 5 kids. That is the same rate as physical child abuse and child neglect. That is 20% of children, I hope you notice.. That is a much higher (double) rate of children being sexually abused than the rate of people in our country who are mentally ill, or who even have a criminal record. Sexual abuse is the SILENT KILLER of the human spirit.

So, this is not about sex abuse in children.. And I would prefer it if you two would stop moving the conversation in that direction. Honestly, your comment about the "fox in the henhouse" IS commonly considered a sexual reference to a man who chases women.. like allowing a pervert/ manwhore into a sorority house. Trying to get us to believe that your intentions behind that comment was really just to say that gay people only want to adopt a child to push some "pro gay" agenda, is absolutely ridiculous, and is also a thinly veiled attack on (everyone on here's) intellect. So knock that shit off, for Christ sakes. We aren't biting that fucking hook.

Surely, anyone with kids, or who has ever been a child, knows that there are definitely different CLASSES of a child's upbringing.. and very different results, from each.

The best of the best (people who don't have to work)- Here we have Paris Hilton, criminal, slut whore, all around bad mark to womankind..

Princess Diana- Absolute Goddess. Perfect example of a true lady.

Well to do- Lindsay Lohan comes to mind.. Well raised, in a catholic family, who was very well financially endowed. Sure enough, she also turned to a life of crime and consequence.. Another poor role model for girls.

Matt Damon- Attended harvard.. no spots on criminal record.. a wonderful role model for men to have! Worked his way to the top, just like Lindsay- but Matt just didn't make the stupid decisions she made. He also has a wonderful blended family, with three kids, and is a well known philanthropist.

Middle Income- Jennifer Lopez doesn't come from a well to do family.. and even she got divorced, to a man who had a gambling addiction (Ben Affleck). With two sisters, and parents in relatively low income positions (a school teacher and a computer technician) , she climbed and clambored her way to the top, and was recognized once she finally got her big break as a fly girl on In Living Color. No major news for her, either, except for the one divorce. She keeps her nose clean, and remains a beautiful role model for all women. She has a pair of twins, and a wonderful, loving and stable home.

Then there are other people, also very successful in their careers, but not so much in their personal lives, who came from heterosexual families- Take Michael Jackson, for one. This little black boy grew up in an abusive home, and ended up dying (a white woman) in a mansion, surrounded by acres of land, called the Neverland Ranch, after being accused of molesting multiple children in a spectacular circus involving court hearings and the trial. Sorry, but this man is NOT a good role model, in spite of his still being the King of Pop. (For the record, I have always loved Michael Jackson.. but enjoying someone's ability to entertain me doesn't make him a normal or good person)

Low Income- Mark Wahlberg comes from a broken home, a brother of nine siblings, a mom who worked two low income jobs, and a horrible start in his teenage years as a young thug- complete with a criminal record- actually made something of himself, and look at him now. He even runs a charity, and has a stable family, with four kids, and one more on the way, that he faithfully supports. Overall, he is another great role model, especially for the thugs of the world, who have lost hope for a better future.

Brittney Spears is not much of a role model at all.. oversexualized videos and lifestyle, a mental health problem, drugs and alcohol addictions, and recurrent relapses- she may be a success in her career, but in her personal life, she is a disaster.

Now.. We have covered the heterosexually raised famous folks.. And how different they can turn out. Why would anyone think, then, that children from a homosexual home would be any different????

....... there is little reason to believe that a loving couple, of any sexual combination, can not, if they want to, raise children successfully.

I am NOT opposed to adoption for Homosexuals. I do not oppose Homosexuals from teaching or any other child intense field.

Just as those fields screen for potential problems from all other people, they need to be honest and screen homosexuals to ensure the person is not a looney tunes.

Can there be problems with homosexual couples? Of course there can, just as there can with straight couples. And hopefully adoption agencies are honestly screening for those tell tales.

It is not my place to deny a child or a couple a loving environment with child. When it comes to adoption that is the job of the agency running the program.
I agree with you. Well said! :clap2:

Allowing a child to be adopted or raised in a gay household is the worst form of child abuse I can think of.

It would be a stroke of luck for the child to grow up mentally healthy and well adjusted.

Plus, a allowing gays to raise a child is like letting the fox in the hen house.

are you really advocating that all gay people are pedophiles? its a clear sign of ignorance when someone pushes that point

can you point out in his post where he used the term pedophile....because making shit up is pretty ignorant....

The last part of his last sentence says it. Unless of course you are dense or stupid.

he doesn't want gay pedophiles to adpot...seems a pretty reasonable position to me....

i don't want any pedophiles to adopt. but given that wasn't what his response was to, you're going far afield.

the O/P inquired as to whether GAYS should adopt (not pedophiles)

sir hates-a-lot opined that gays adopting is like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse...

stop defending the bigot.
Why do you have to direct your personal hatred towards me whenever I post Jillian?

I never said anything about pedophiles at all.

Nor did I say anything about you.

As for the "fox in the hen house" comment. I was just refering to the gay agenda of convincing people and children that their lifestyle is normal and should be accepted by everyone.

Of course I wouldn't want any child adopted by a pedophile; homo or hetero

So how does that make me a terrible person and a bigot Jillian???

You are a liar. Straight up and simple. Any sane person reading your stuff and reading what you posted in this thread knows what you meant.

Read thru all of the posts in this thread and you will see there is a distinct bigoted stereotype between homo and hetero parents.

The Homo parents are portrayed as near perfect saints. They are financially well of, excellent loving parents who are dedicated to each other, and furnish the perfect nuturing environment for a child to grow up in. And their children enter into adulthood, well adjusted and very successful.

The Hetero parents are another story. In this thread they are illiustrated as child beating psychopaths, who use drugs, frequent swinger clubs. divorce on a regular basis, have little education, and are at the bottom of the socio economic scale. Their children growing up mentally damaged and unable to function in society.

People here try and paint me as a bigot against gays.

When the REAL bigotery is those posters who portray hetero parents in such a dispicable way.

The comments are bigoted, and the fact that this thread's title specifically asks for nobody to call the OP a bigot, or actually discuss the issue, which is, indeed bigotry, really says mouthfuls about what this thread's "core question" is derived from.. At the risk of sounding repetitious, that is BIGOTRY.

you can discuss the OP all you want. the title asking to avoid bigotory was referring to people who would just derail the thread saying that all gays will burn in hell or all gays are evil, etc. if you think my op was bigoted then quote it and respond to it, other people already have and its what I wanted.

I think a non-'all gays will burn in hell' debate on this could be very interesting and I would like to hear from people who deal with this often or have done more research/thought into it.

Well, how does anyone research this?

Adoption agencies are often forbidden to disclose the identities of parents, regardless of their Querrity.

High profile Celebrity examples of Queer Parenting, aren't really in the norm by definition.

Until we have a Nation of Queer Parents that we can compare to a Nation of Sexually Normal Parents, then statistically based studies are really meaningless to everyone except Liberal University Professors who want to promote their own agendas, and their students who want to please their professors.

So you really only have Natural Science and History to research:

There's a reason Queers have been, are, and always will be discriminated against: Their activity, regardless of reason, contravenes the very premise of the species, much less society. Unhappily, its also true that often the "son will suffer for the sins of the father." This isn't fair, but nonetheless it is true (and vice versa). People always assume that "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" if for no other reason than to compound my platitutdes.

Read thru all of the posts in this thread and you will see there is a distinct bigoted stereotype between homo and hetero parents.

The Homo parents are portrayed as near perfect saints. They are financially well of, excellent loving parents who are dedicated to each other, and furnish the perfect nuturing environment for a child to grow up in. And their children enter into adulthood, well adjusted and very successful.

The Hetero parents are another story. In this thread they are illiustrated as child beating psychopaths, who use drugs, frequent swinger clubs. divorce on a regular basis, have little education, and are at the bottom of the socio economic scale. Their children growing up mentally damaged and unable to function in society.

People here try and paint me as a bigot against gays.

When the REAL bigotery is those posters who portray hetero parents in such a dispicable way.

That's just stupid. I bet most, if not all, writers on this thread have parents who are "straight". However, considering the tiny number of gay parents and the 50% divorce rate among straight people, the straights have way more to be concerned about than people they don't know, have never met, who will never have an impact on their lives.

The truth is many parents "had to" get married. Probably few, if any, gays, "had to" get married.

maybe theres a diference but thats not the same as less good.

when its 2 men, that doesnt mean there will be no important women in the kids life.

and the arguement that you dont want the kids to fall into the hands of gay pedofiles, is rediculous. any adopted kid can fall into the hands of pedofiles, whether its hetero or gay parents. gays are no more a risk group then heteros.

A woman's best friend is a gay man and I know that from personal experience.

yea gay men usually get along great with women.

maybe theres a diference but thats not the same as less good.

when its 2 men, that doesnt mean there will be no important women in the kids life.

and the arguement that you dont want the kids to fall into the hands of gay pedofiles, is rediculous. any adopted kid can fall into the hands of pedofiles, whether its hetero or gay parents. gays are no more a risk group then heteros.

A woman's best friend is a gay man and I know that from personal experience.

yea gay men usually get along great with women.

So do cats.

so, you're supporting 2 cats adopting babies? are they gay or straight?

so, you're supporting 2 cats adopting babies? are they gay or straight?

Only upon the basis that they get along well with wimmin?

I'd expect a baby raised by two heterosexual cats to have a more normal childhood than a baby raised by two queer cats.

Unless they were "celebrity Cats.....Tom and Sylvester, for example, but that's an exception.

Two loving gay parents is much better than living with drunken abusive hetro parents!

Nevertheless in the adoption arena preference should be given to the hetro parents (sorry Del you will have to wait at the back of the line)!

how about this ....

two well off gay parents with a proven track record of adopting and raising kids....vs two not so well off staright parents that have never raised kids.....

who should get the adoption....

What do you mean well off?

Two loving gay parents is much better than living with drunken abusive hetro parents!

Nevertheless in the adoption arena preference should be given to the hetro parents (sorry Del you will have to wait at the back of the line)!

how about this ....

two well off gay parents with a proven track record of adopting and raising kids....vs two not so well off staright parents that have never raised kids.....

who should get the adoption....

What do you mean well off?

College grads with jobs?

I think it means that they are financially secure, but not wealthy, and not middle class.

If I ever died, and it came down to it, I would prefer my son be adopted by a gay or lesbian couple than to be in the foster care system. I have known a lot of people in the foster care system, and unfortunately, that system is so broken, it breaks children, as well.
My only stipulation would be that the couple is marred, and has been married for more than two years.
Any other stipulation, beyond checking for registered sex/violent offender status, and doing a drug test, ONCE, is too much. Those would be my personal limitations.

I wish we had some kind of a better system for becoming a foster parent, and having the ability to adopt a child. There are far too many hoops to jump through, the way it works, now. For instance- I know plenty of college students, and a few high school kids who are raising a child, or children, who are not neglecting their children.. And some of them are single parents, never married, or are divorced or widowed. They struggle, but who doesn't?
The foster care system has so many stringent rules and requirements, that it is very difficult for someone who is not married, who is low income, and has a lot on their plate already, to actually be allowed to take in a foster child. In fact, some people call low income foster families "leeches" on the welfare system, etc, or that they are gold diggers, because they are only doing it for the money. That just saddens me, because ANYONE who takes in a foster child is going to get compensated fairly for it. The child is a WARD of the STATE, not a ward of the foster parent. The kid is just the foster parent's responsibility, rather than having them stay in a group home.
There is a reason why the foster system gets this kind of bad rep-
These foster kids get moved from home to home, and all their stuff (with all the money that some of these foster families get every month) is shoved into garbage bags when it is "moving day". GARBAGE BAGS. Obviously, to look at it from the other side of the coin, the foster parents are not going to buy the kid luggage during their first week staying in their home. That would be cruel. But, by the time the kid is about to be booted back into the group home (because a lot of these foster kids- I tell ya- they have ISSUES. Not issues that cannot be solved, but issues that become compounded, particularly to do with trust, because some of the foster parents do not want to deal with them, as they would their own children's problems.) they are stuck with whatever the family has to wrap stuff in, and that is usually a freaking garbage bag.
At 18, if the kid is not adopted yet- they are given their things (either in a garbage bag, or in their backpack- which they actually probably paid for themselves by working) and sent on their way. No college fund.. no family to turn to, and very few life-long friends to lean on.
The foster system needs to be resuscitated, in a BIG way. It is absolutely DESTROYING our youth.

I think it means that they are financially secure, but not wealthy, and not middle class.

If I ever died, and it came down to it, I would prefer my son be adopted by a gay or lesbian couple than to be in the foster care system. I have known a lot of people in the foster care system, and unfortunately, that system is so broken, it breaks children, as well.
My only stipulation would be that the couple is marred, and has been married for more than two years.
Any other stipulation, beyond checking for registered sex/violent offender status, and doing a drug test, ONCE, is too much. Those would be my personal limitations.

I wish we had some kind of a better system for becoming a foster parent, and having the ability to adopt a child. There are far too many hoops to jump through, the way it works, now. For instance- I know plenty of college students, and a few high school kids who are raising a child, or children, who are not neglecting their children.. And some of them are single parents, never married, or are divorced or widowed. They struggle, but who doesn't?
The foster care system has so many stringent rules and requirements, that it is very difficult for someone who is not married, who is low income, and has a lot on their plate already, to actually be allowed to take in a foster child. In fact, some people call low income foster families "leeches" on the welfare system, etc, or that they are gold diggers, because they are only doing it for the money. That just saddens me, because ANYONE who takes in a foster child is going to get compensated fairly for it. The child is a WARD of the STATE, not a ward of the foster parent. The kid is just the foster parent's responsibility, rather than having them stay in a group home.
There is a reason why the foster system gets this kind of bad rep-
These foster kids get moved from home to home, and all their stuff (with all the money that some of these foster families get every month) is shoved into garbage bags when it is "moving day". GARBAGE BAGS. Obviously, to look at it from the other side of the coin, the foster parents are not going to buy the kid luggage during their first week staying in their home. That would be cruel. But, by the time the kid is about to be booted back into the group home (because a lot of these foster kids- I tell ya- they have ISSUES. Not issues that cannot be solved, but issues that become compounded, particularly to do with trust, because some of the foster parents do not want to deal with them, as they would their own children's problems.) they are stuck with whatever the family has to wrap stuff in, and that is usually a freaking garbage bag.
At 18, if the kid is not adopted yet- they are given their things (either in a garbage bag, or in their backpack- which they actually probably paid for themselves by working) and sent on their way. No college fund.. no family to turn to, and very few life-long friends to lean on.
The foster system needs to be resuscitated, in a BIG way. It is absolutely DESTROYING our youth.

I put up an FBI link once that showed the typical pedophile in the United States is a white man in his forties who is married, identifies as straight and has two children of his own and identifies himself as Christian and popular in his community.
Anyone care to prove me wrong? Won't be able too.

First I want to say thank you for actually answering questions and taking the effort to give me your real opinion. I appreciate people who don't dodge because I never dodge. Now we're talking. Let's get to it.

Yes of course. But the real question here is- would my not having a child somehow lesson your bigoted, hateful mindset towards gays?
First, you got me all wrong because you think I'm bigoted and hateful. By definition of both words I don't hate or partake in bigotry because I never try to deny people their rights. Like it or not we have a right to do whatever we want. We are also responsible for whatever actions we take. Just because I may not like the actions of a person doesn't mean I'm denying them their rights. Understand the difference? I also don't hold any grudges against individuals because they are gay. I in fact don't hate any people. I'm one of the friendliest guys you'll ever meet. Ask Skydancer, our resident lesbian buddhist, we've had our discussions and are now friends. WHO KNEW?!!! The straight white male IS actually capable of getting himself out of the 50's. What a whopper! She thought I was a bigot at first but now that we've gotten to know each other she has changed her mind. Ask her, she's on my friends list ;)

In fact, you might even use someone not having a child as a basis for more bigotry
in claiming that not having a child somehow makes their opinion on child rearing moot.

I wouldn't say moot, but certainly far less credible. C'mon you know better than that. Now that we know both of us have offspring, you certainly don't hold a childless parent's opinion higher than your own do you? Especially when it comes to your own kids right?

Unfortunately for you, it still takes a village, so every voice matters, straight, gay, and with or without munchkins. =)
It doesn't make me a bigot because I disagree with that old Clinton regime slogan about the village deal. I think people mean well when they say that but I still think it's in error.
It doesn't take anyone to raise a child. It simply takes food, water and shelter. Humans have even been raised by wolves. As long as the basic instinctual needs are taken care of, the child is GOING to grow up. The question is HOW are the going to grow up?

What does it take for a child to get the values it needs?
Who determines what "values" a child needs?
The wolves only think the child needs to learn to hunt and contribute to the protection and providence of the pack. They want loyalty and teamwork. Even wolves can teach that sort of thing.
The values "necessary" for the child are the one we tell it are necessary. So we feed and shelter our children, tell them what is right and wrong, teach them the religion we believe in, instruct them in secular and spiritual matters WE the parents think are important.

Then the child begins to make their own decisions. This is going to happen regardless of what background they were "raised" in. At that point they are on their OWN even if they are still living under the roof of their parent or guardian. They are going to make their own choices based on what they have been EXPOSED TO. So what will we expose them to? A religious life? A worldly life? Both? Balance and moderation are extremely important but it's a rare set of guardians who can do it well and none can do it perfectly.

I think the best thing for any child is to start by having the balance of a man and woman who have learned balance and keep commitments to each other. That instantly sets one of the best examples ever before any other words are even spoken. The child sees this unity and IS smart enough at a young age to see it's value. I believe every child if presented any other opportunity other than this would reject it in favor of the one I have described because they can see and FEEL that it is in their best interests.

This is not about me, but I will humor you anyways:

Thank you humor is important in life:razz:
I was raised by a mother and father, until I was 9, when my father died.
I'm sorry to hear about your father. That is truly a sad story. What did he die of?

Then I was raised by a "single mom", a euphemism created by bigots, as a "politically correct" means to show their hate to all moms who are going it alone, whether by rational choice, or because they had a spouse die..
If that's true, which I doubt, then I'm not part of that crowd. I commend ALL single mothers everywhere for their courage to take on the monumental challenge of raising a child alone. I know they have to battle work, time management and unwanted outside influences on their children from school and other places. It is a whale of a task I know. God bless single mothers!

Anyways, I was raised by a mom, a dad, and a whole village of people, well before my father died, so I fail to see the point of this.
My point is that our environment and exposure tend to shape our opinions. Your opinions seems to be iron clad and unwilling to expose yourself to other ideas.

I am straight. What's your point?

All information is valuable. Usually someone as heated in their opinion on this issue is either gay or close friends or relatives of someone that is. I like to know who I'm talking to.

My favorite English(high school) and Algebra (middle school) professors were both gay. I also had an awesome Ecology teacher (high school) who was a lesbian. That doesn't make any difference. Some of my other favorite teachers have been straight, and some of my least favored were either gay or straight.

Oh, I think it makes quite a difference. You wouldn't say your friends don't make a difference would you? My friends and associations have made a HUGE difference in my life and apparently yours have too. That's the reason why I asked about your teachers; because they are some of the most influential people of all time! Don't say they don't make a difference. It is already a given that you have straight teachers. We are all, already aware of that since they are the vast majority. People who NEVER had gay teachers would not be experienced enough to talk about these issues. You and I are.

YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT. Thats the problem here.

I've established by the dictionary already that I am not a "BIGOT"...."FUCKING"?...Maybe, but it depends on how you define that word. Certainly not at this moment. I'm typing....Moving on....

I had a couple very good friends who went to bisexuality for about a year, each, and then switched back, when they realized that it was not for them.
No doubt these friends have also made a difference influencing the formation your opinion.

I have many friends and acquaintances who are gay or lesbian. I also have many more friends who are straight.
It is assumed that we all have straight friends.

Most of my friends are straight.
Even most gay people's friends are straight.

Again, what is your fucking POINT??

I've made my point.

You are so ignorant!!!

Am I?

I am religious. VERY.
There's a shock. More power to you.
I study the bible PLENTY more than you would probably like to think. I know what KJV says about homosexuality..
So apparently you only agree with the parts of the bible that agree with your philosophy?

I also know that King James was rumored to be gay, himself,
Completely irrelevant. He has no spiritual authority.

and that the 1600s were a very homophobic time, when people were very in the closet about their sexuality.
It is a fruitless debate since none of us were alive back then but I think what is more accurate is to say that the environments which produce the gay and lesbian mindset were far less prevalent.

Again, what is your fucking point???

Probably when the woman takes off her clothes;)

It is none of your damn business where I am from, either.
The first time you have dodged a question. Since when have we been so guarded on a blogging site?
What is YOUR social security number, asshole?
I gave it to you earlier

How fucking relevant is all that???
Pretty relevant since environment is a large contributor to mindset.

BIGOTRY is a PROBLEM, and it doesn't matter what kind of area you are from.
Finally we agree:razz:

Even San Francisco has homophobes... But I am sure that even YOU would know that.
Quite right but I can probably count'em on one hand.....Wait I'll beat you to the punch...You were probably going say because they're my "best friends."

Yes I did. I have followed in his footsteps, all the way, asshole.

Did he react to others opinions the way you do:evil:? Or was he a nicer guy:eusa_angel:?

Dont psycho analyze me, prick.
Ok I won't and haven't tried:cool:

You are an asshole.
Gross.:eek:
"Normal" is 50% single parents..
I guess normal is a pretty vague term. I should have said temperate, or good natured.

That is the divorce rate, you know.
Yes I am aware of the divorce rate. Thank you for that. Just because the rate is higher today doesn't mean it's normal. It only means it's increasingly common. That divorce rate is not normal compared to the rest of the world's history I'd wager.
And those are NOT ONLY single moms, you fucking twit. It DOES take two people to fucking have a child. For every single mom, there is ALSO a single dad, as well And usually those are deadbeats. Lets talk about issues here...

Naturally, I'm also aware of of the mathematics involved. Usually the guys deserve to be slapped around the way they slapped others around. Perhaps prison style sometimes. I think we're in agreement however off topic we may be that most men are douchebags. After all, who could slap such a pretty face as yours? ;) Then again who would have expected such a bonsai garden of a mouth from such a pretty face?

And who gives a shit whether the guardian is gay???

I think kids care a lot of the time. Other than that who really cares?

Why is that such a big issue for you?

It's a big issue for me because I genuinely love children. I want every child to have what they deserve. I think every child deserves a loving mother and father who stay committed to each other. It can't happen for everyone but if we can make it happen for as many as we can it will have a great positive impact on each child.

UHHHH Could it be because you are an ignorant bigot???? Gee!!

uhhhhhhhhh.... no.

Well that is a bunch of bullcrap. They want what every other childless family wants.. a kid.
Maybe some really do. But again I think someone who has the psychological and hormonal confusion of homosexuality shouldn't be influencing children. I think they need to work out their own inner demons first. Think of the child. They don't deserve that environment. We'll have to agree to disagree.

You have SERIOUS problems if you think that anyone would commit themselves to a lifetime of hard work, stress, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, for one child, just to push a political agenda.
Ok professor, thank your for your diagnosis of my problem. However I'd like to see some figures as to how many gay guardians truly HAVE paid for the college of their adoptees. What percentage of homosexual adopters do you think have done so? For those that have shown that kind of love, then hats off to anyone who is unselfish enough to do so.

But I think agenda is quite a large part of the motivation. If reality is a diagnosed problem, then I'm proud to be infected.

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, by far. :cuckoo:

You need to get out more. You should see Dumb and Dumber. There's dumber stuff in that movie alone.:lol:

You do realize, then, that not "loving thy neighbor like he is yourself", is also a sin..
I do realize it. I adhere strictly to the advice given by Jesus and am friendly and inviting to all of God's children. Gays ARE children of God. The sin of homosexuality they commit is not less acceptable then sins I have committed. We all have to repent of our sins. Thank God for the Grace of Jesus.

So stop throwing stones, dickwad.
That is hilarious. Pot I'd like to introduce you to Kettle.
:rofl:
You aren't any better than anyone else, who partakes in sexual experiences that you are, SIMPLY PUT, uncomfortable with.

I'd be the first one to tell you that.

And usually those "anguished" people tend to self medicate, with booze or pills, and SOONER OR LATER get into all kinds of trouble.
Proving my point.

The biggest fucking criminals I have ever come across had two parent families, man and wife. Not Gays. Nope. Haven't met one gay person with a criminal record,
Have you ever BEEN to prison? I'd venture to say at least not the men's ward. I'd hope you wouldn't associate with such charactors prior to their entry.

yet, aside from this one tranny who has a prostitution record, and FYI- I do not remain friends with criminals, no matter how they were raised. LOL!!

Good for you:clap2:

Oh blah... What is the matter with you? You never met Paris Hilton, I take it?
Sorry, I'm not as high a roller as you may have expected.:cool:

No farmer's daughters, for you, right?
As long as she don't smell like the animals she tends to then why not?

You never made out with the reverend's teenage hottie, out at some lake?
No, she dissed me:(. She was outta my league. She wouldn't have let me passed second base if she was interested in me.
Thank you for assuming I had that kind of game though. :cool:

You never went out drinking and skirt chasing with some cop's son??

Never drank a drop. I had other problems though.... I was a morticians friend:razz:

You REALLY need to get out more, dude. :lol:

That's debatable.

Image is NOT everything.

Why are you repeating what I just said?

Yep.. And I have seen more drug-free, well educated GAYS AND LESBIANS with nice, clean homes, lots of food for the kids to eat, plenty of culture to offer them, museum trips, reading tutors, etc, than I am sure I will ever see in a "straight" household.

You've blown your cover!!! I've triangulated your position now. You MUST live in the Castro District here in SF, because that's the only way that scenario is possible.

The average straight household is FAR more dsfunctional than the average gay one, that is a fucking FACT, based on what I have seen and experienced thus far.
Figures please? Are you talking about Erectile dysfuntion? Then you're probably right.:lol:
Aren't I witty? Don't discriminate because I'm straight. We can be funny too.

Again- go hang out at a playground or park or something sometime, make friends with some of the gay and straight people there, and SEE for YOURSELF.

Been there, done that, I don't even have to go to the park. I just go to work and I'm surrounded here in the clothing industry.

I swear, you will eat your foot when you finally get your head far enough out of your ass to see what the real world is like.

Nothing goes up there, only outta there

I have a 10 year old son.
Genuine congratulations. What is his name?

Don't tell me I don't have kids,
I didn't

based on the fact that YOU Are probably oblivious to your own children's "deviant" behavior, behind your back.
I am not oblivious to ANY behavior of my two kids. Now that one is 5 years old he told his first fib. He lied about washing his hands after going potty. I'd hardly call that deviant behavior. But we used it as a teaching moment to instruct him on the importance of honesty. It'll be another few years before he'll be in school and actually HAVE the opportunity to go behind someone's back. My little girl does seem a little deviant when she cries at night and wakes me up since we're calling that deviant now. Can I borrow your crystal ball sometime so that I can accuse your child of deviant behavior? Because I certainly wouldn't pretend to assume I know you or your child's behavior.

I KNOW what is expected of him, and I know what I expect, and that is almost always exactly what I get.. but he changes his likes and dislikes occassionally, and sometimes he does things he shouldn't. ALL KIDS DO THIS.

Certainly, but I'd venture to say your child is not a deviant because he changes his likes and dislikes or may do something naughty.

Get off your fucking high horse and stop acting like you are the only one here who has read a self help book on child rearing.

I don't own any horses. I wouldn't ride them anyway because they make my inner thigh sore as the dickens. I'm definitely not the only one who has any parenting experience on this board. Never claimed to. Perhaps you might take some of your own advice, doll.:tongue:

My kid is AWESOME. Everyone says so.

I believe you

And if you DARE to say that because I am a single mom, that I am running some kind of dysfunctional home, you will REALLY get some F-bombs coming from me, you bigoted fucking shitwad.

A home is not dysfunctional because it doesn't have two parents. It's kinda like the analogy of a car to a family. The car can run even if some parts are missing but having good natured parents are like having the car run on all cylinders. I'm in no position to judge that your home is dysfunctional since I don't live there but if you use that language around your 10 year old that might be a contributing factor you kind hearted sweetwad:eusa_whistle:

I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about here, nor do I care.
I think you're smart enough to pick up what I'm puttin down and don't :eusa_liar: and say you don't care because if you didn't care, you wouldn't spend this much time replying to me babycakes.

Where the fucking hell did you get your child psychology degree?? The TOOL ACADEMY??? HAHAHA
Touche, absolutely hilarious:lol::lol::lol:

LMAO So now gays are not even FUNCTIONAL???
You said it, not me.

You are a real piece of work..
A Rembrandt or a Michaelango?

Why don't YOU learn from history for once, LIE SPEAKER?

You must be new here. That juvenile taunt has been tired for a while now, Peaches:eusa_angel:

You have an abundance of ignorance for how history has worked thus far. MANY families have raised kids that were not theirs to begin with.
Prime example being my parents!

MANY families have raised kids, even if there was not a father around, or a mom.

I think we've mutually established this fact together and long ago to boot:)

You are just one sick twisted, hateful fucking asshole who just wants to shit on those people who don't fall neatly into what your bigoted idea of what would be the "most ideal" home life scenario.
Gross:eek: Now THERE'S a visual. My quick retort is that I would never do such a heinous thing.

Screw you.

Sorry, I like to have sex with no dialogue. You missed your chance 7 years ago.

Just as many homes are not two parent, as there are two parent homes, so what the fuck ever.
So you think that's BETTER for society?

You are one ignorant fuck, thats all there is to it.

Oh there's a lot more to me than that sweetie. In fact your pristine analysis of my state of mind is lacking in many regards. You psycho analyzed me without asking anything about me or where I came from or why I've made the decisions I've made.
Perhaps when you grow up we can have a dialogue about those. But I honestly wish you and your son happiness. Hopefully one day you will meet the right guy who will love you the way you deserve and your son too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back