can a child be properly raised with two gay parents? - no bigot crap please

Bull SHIT. That is such a bunch of horseshit!!
So much for your interest in a respectful discussion. I haven't dumped on your opinion yet.

I have a couple of good friends who are living together, raising a kid.. They are lesbians. Big deal. They are the only parents that the two of them know (besides me) who don't smoke pot, too.
That's not the issue. The issue is what is better. Traditional families or otherwise.
Not what is better than nothing.

I have raised my son, after divorcing, with a couple of live in boyfriends, outside of wedlock.

Nobody's perfect.

Are you going to bring back the criminal statutes for that shit, too, claiming that it is OH SO immoral to give my kid the idea that it is okay to live together and <shock> FUCK before a couple gets married?Get real, dude.
Calm down sweetie, I haven't done anything to deserve your outrage. And no, I wouldn't bring back criminal statutes for unwed couples living together. I do live in this century.

Many children HAVE been raised (for thousands of years, BTW) by being surrounded by MEN. Yes- men used to raise the kids, back when kids were allowed to work their fingers to the bone, out in the fields, or in the factories, right next to dear old dad, and all his MAN friends.
Quite right, and what kind of men are we talking about? For thousands of years there have been lots and lots of OTHER ways to raise kids other than a married mother and father and will continue to be lots of other ways to "raise" kids. The question is what is best and why? Does it mean other types of guardians are bad people? No it does not. It's just that married mother and father simply has been proven to be the healthiest environment for a child to be in.

NOW, kids who are with their Stay at home moms, still get surrounded by WOMEN, and that is in a heterosexual household.

There are plenty of issues to deal with when raising individuals. Today's families by no means have it perfected. That also is not the issue. Just tell me what is actually better than a good married father and mother for the raising of a child.

The only ISSUES the kid has are really, having to deal with BIGOTRY.
"the only issues."???????????? Hah, if it were only that simple sweetheart. No wonder you think the way you do. You've ONLY been focusing on bigotry. If you need to I can list at least 50 other issues that are important to kids. One issue????Seriously?:wtf:

GOOD. This teaches them to have more tolerance for other people's ideas and lifestyles, later on in life. Bigotry DOES hurt..

Sure it does. I'm no stranger to bigotry. I know what a bigot is. Today it is a word that is seldom used to describe what people really mean. Nowadays it is used by know-it-alls to describe anyone who disagrees with their opinion.

But it is the BIGOTRY that is hurtful, not the FAMILIES that you are bigoted against, that do any real harm.
Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

By definition of the word I am not bigoted against anyone. I tolerate your opinion. I just don't agree with it. If I were intolerant of your view I would be killing gay people. Jeez, I live in San Francisco for crying out loud. I couldn't live here otherwise. It seems that you are the only one who is intolerant of anyone's differing opinion.

gross

Last edited:
maybe theres a diference but thats not the same as less good.

when its 2 men, that doesnt mean there will be no important women in the kids life.

and the arguement that you dont want the kids to fall into the hands of gay pedofiles, is rediculous. any adopted kid can fall into the hands of pedofiles, whether its hetero or gay parents. gays are no more a risk group then heteros.

A woman's best friend is a gay man and I know that from personal experience.

no...he said letting gays adopt was like letting the fox into the henhouse. that has specific implications and was intended to evoke a certain mindset.

it is not jumping to conclusions to take everything you know about a person, read something they write which is consistent with that person's prior statements and draw a conclusion.

i'm not right about everything. but one doesn't need to be a genius to have read someone's prior posts and put it together with a current statement.

so just so i am clear.....are you pro gay pedophile adpotion or against it....

I don't think anyone is talking about a pedophile adopting ANY child, but just because someone is a homosexual does NOT mean they are pedophiles. Pedophiles are predominantely heterosexuals, not gays.

so you are against gay pedophiles adopting ? .... i wouldn't want to jump to a conclusion your statement was kind of wishwashy.....

one other question since you brought it up.....are you saying heterosexual men make up the bulk of pedophiles that molest young boys?

Last edited:
Two loving gay parents is much better than living with drunken abusive hetro parents!

Nevertheless in the adoption arena preference should be given to the hetro parents (sorry Del you will have to wait at the back of the line)!

Two loving gay parents is much better than living with drunken abusive hetro parents!

Nevertheless in the adoption arena preference should be given to the hetro parents (sorry Del you will have to wait at the back of the line)!

how about this ....

two well off gay parents with a proven track record of adopting and raising kids....vs two not so well off staright parents that have never raised kids.....

who should get the adoption....

are you this stupid in real life?

Most heterosexual couples want babies. They usually (tho not always by any means) want the same race as they are.

Then we have the homosexual couples who want to be parents. A lot of times they will be turned down by the adoption agencies for their lifestyle choices.

So what should they do? Well, how about adopting an older child? Many couples do not want an older child because of the mental problems these children may have, when in fact a loving home may just be what they need the most. A lot of these children were abused and would welcome a secure, safe, loving home. And many homosexual parents can provide that. The sexuality of a person shouldn't matter, how much love they have to give and the willingness to raise that child to adulthood should.

Most heterosexual couples want babies. They usually (tho not always by any means) want the same race as they are.

Then we have the homosexual couples who want to be parents. A lot of times they will be turned down by the adoption agencies for their lifestyle choices.

So what should they do? Well, how about adopting an older child? Many couples do not want an older child because of the mental problems these children may have, when in fact a loving home may just be what they need the most. A lot of these children were abused and would welcome a secure, safe, loving home. And many homosexual parents can provide that. The sexuality of a person shouldn't matter, how much love they have to give and the willingness to raise that child to adulthood should.

Lotta respect for you echo, but I guess we can't always agree on everything:(

Backatcha.

But, you honestly believe a child/children are better off in foster homes than a loving, stable environment with a homosexual couple or person?

Backatcha.

But, you honestly believe a child/children are better off in foster homes than a loving, stable environment with a homosexual couple or person?

I believe an equally loving set of foster parents are better. So yes, I honestly believe that. There are worse things too.

What are the real long term effects of being raised by two gay parents? Obviously there are kids who become successful no matter the home, but I am talking about what gives the best chances. I have read 'studies' that argue for both sides of the debate, but I don't really trust the researchers in this area because the chance for bias is so high and because there will never be a formula that proves it right wrong.
I'd like to ask you a few questions. Do you have children?

Yes of course. But the real question here is- would my not having a child somehow lesson your bigoted, hateful mindset towards gays? Probably not. In fact, you might even use someone not having a child as a basis for more bigotry- in claiming that not having a child somehow makes their opinion on child rearing moot. Unfortunately for you, it still takes a village, so every voice matters, straight, gay, and with or without munchkins. =)

Were you raised by two straight parents your whole life or otherwise?
Are you straight or gay?
How many of your favorite school teachers were gay?
How many of your bff's are gay?
Are you religious or irreligious?
What city/area were you raised in?

This is not about me, but I will humor you anyways:
I was raised by a mother and father, until I was 9, when my father died. Then I was raised by a "single mom", a euphemism created by bigots, as a "politically correct" means to show their hate to all moms who are going it alone, whether by rational choice, or because they had a spouse die.. Anyways, I was raised by a mom, a dad, and a whole village of people, well before my father died, so I fail to see the point of this.
I am straight. What's your point?
My favorite English(high school) and Algebra (middle school) professors were both gay. I also had an awesome Ecology teacher (high school) who was a lesbian. That doesn't make any difference. Some of my other favorite teachers have been straight, and some of my least favored were either gay or straight. YOU ARE A FUCKING BIGOT. Thats the problem here.
I had a couple very good friends who went to bisexuality for about a year, each, and then switched back, when they realized that it was not for them. I have many friends and acquaintances who are gay or lesbian. I also have many more friends who are straight. Most of my friends are straight. Again, what is your fucking POINT?? You are so ignorant!!!
I am religious. VERY. I study the bible PLENTY more than you would probably like to think. I know what KJV says about homosexuality.. I also know that King James was rumored to be gay, himself, and that the 1600s were a very homophobic time, when people were very in the closet about their sexuality. Again, what is your fucking point???
It is none of your damn business where I am from, either. What is YOUR social security number, asshole? How fucking relevant is all that??? It is not. There were plenty of people in my hometown who were anti-gay, and plenty that were not homophobic at all. BIGOTRY is a PROBLEM, and it doesn't matter what kind of area you are from. Even San Francisco has homophobes... But I am sure that even YOU would know that.

Personally it seems very difficult to me for a kid to be raised properly in a house like this. The idea of daughters with 'daddy issues' gets joked about a lot, but it is a real problem and Id on't think no matter how much love came from two lesbian parents that this essential need will be made up for.
Did you have a close relationship with your dad?

Yes I did. I have followed in his footsteps, all the way, asshole. Dont psycho analyze me, prick.

I think the discussion is truly what is best between two scenarios:
1. Normal straight parents who stay married and show love to their children.(Single moms and disfunctional families don't fall in this category)
2. Gay guardians.

You are an asshole. "Normal" is 50% single parents.. That is the divorce rate, you know. And those are NOT ONLY single moms, you fucking twit. It DOES take two people to fucking have a child. For every single mom, there is ALSO a single dad, as well. And usually those are deadbeats. Lets talk about issues here...
And who gives a shit whether the guardian is gay??? Why is that such a big issue for you? UHHHH Could it be because you are an ignorant bigot???? Gee!!

This is exactly the reason why gays want to adopt children. They want more people to accept their lifestyle so they teach the youngest and most impressionable people there are. Children. I don't think that is healthy for the child.

Well that is a bunch of bullcrap. They want what every other childless family wants.. a kid. You have SERIOUS problems if you think that anyone would commit themselves to a lifetime of hard work, stress, and hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, for one child, just to push a political agenda. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard, by far. :cuckoo:

I definitely don't believe all gays are going to hell. Judgment is God's only and he will judge each person according to the purity of their heart and actions. Although I believe homosexuality to be a sin, it is not a greater sin than any other. We all have different challenges and homosexuality is just one temptation people suffer from. Not everyone feels the temptation to murder, or steal, etc. Homosexuality is no different.

You do realize, then, that not "loving thy neighbor like he is yourself", is also a sin.. So stop throwing stones, dickwad. You aren't any better than anyone else, who partakes in sexual experiences that you are, SIMPLY PUT, uncomfortable with.

Did you grow up in the same home as these people? You may never know what demons they truly face or shames they would never tell anyone. It's easy to say that someone has grown up well balanced because they have a good job or no criminal record, but there may be hidden side effects and personal anguish that may never heal from coming from such an environment.

And usually those "anguished" people tend to self medicate, with booze or pills, and SOONER OR LATER get into all kinds of trouble. The biggest fucking criminals I have ever come across had two parent families, man and wife. Not Gays. Nope. Haven't met one gay person with a criminal record, yet, aside from this one tranny who has a prostitution record, and FYI- I do not remain friends with criminals, no matter how they were raised. LOL!!

Despite what some people think. Image is very important to children. The image we portray to others is often a symbol of what is going on in our personal lives. This is not up for debate. It's a fact. Although image is NOT everything, it certainly means a lot. We would all do well to consider our appearance in front of children especially. You never know how a child can take the message you give them by your appearance, even if you never say a word. Children have vivid imaginations that if unchecked can mutate into wild and horrid fantasies that were once based on the images they saw as a young child.

Oh blah... What is the matter with you? You never met Paris Hilton, I take it? No farmer's daughters, for you, right? You never made out with the reverend's teenage hottie, out at some lake? You never went out drinking and skirt chasing with some cop's son??
You REALLY need to get out more, dude. :lol: Image is NOT everything.

You are right, being supportive is not the issue. Anyone can be supportive, but that doesn't make an adoptee the child of any adopter. Support should be given by all parents and guardians, but that is not the only measure of the quality of a parent or guardian. It is in the teachings they support. Are they good teachings or bad teachings. Wise or foolish? Fantastic or realistic? Healthy or unhealthy? God knows.

Yep.. And I have seen more drug-free, well educated GAYS AND LESBIANS with nice, clean homes, lots of food for the kids to eat, plenty of culture to offer them, museum trips, reading tutors, etc, than I am sure I will ever see in a "straight" household. The average straight household is FAR more dsfunctional than the average gay one, that is a fucking FACT, based on what I have seen and experienced thus far. Again- go hang out at a playground or park or something sometime, make friends with some of the gay and straight people there, and SEE for YOURSELF. I swear, you will eat your foot when you finally get your head far enough out of your ass to see what the real world is like.

There is nothing simple or easy about being a parent. That is because there is nothing simple or easy about the psychology of an individual. They all need to be listened to and nurtured properly. Caring mothers and fathers are best at this. Your response indicates that you have no children. If I am wrong please let me know and be sure to use as many f-bombs as you can so that you make sure I get the correct emphasis you are trying to put out. Thank you. Btw, some of us aren't winging it and do have a clue as to what's coming next as clear as the writing on any wall.

I have a 10 year old son. Don't tell me I don't have kids, based on the fact that YOU Are probably oblivious to your own children's "deviant" behavior, behind your back. I KNOW what is expected of him, and I know what I expect, and that is almost always exactly what I get.. but he changes his likes and dislikes occassionally, and sometimes he does things he shouldn't. ALL KIDS DO THIS. Get off your fucking high horse and stop acting like you are the only one here who has read a self help book on child rearing. My kid is AWESOME. Everyone says so. And if you DARE to say that because I am a single mom, that I am running some kind of dysfunctional home, you will REALLY get some F-bombs coming from me, you bigoted fucking shitwad.

This is one of the most prejudiced statements I've ever heard.
It's also one of the most erroneous.
Not bloody likely. Where's your guarantee?
That's heavily debatable on so many levels.
Where did you get your degree in child psychology? UC Berkeley?
"will not affect the kid"? That is an utterly oblivious statement.
I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about here, nor do I care. Where the fucking hell did you get your child psychology degree?? The TOOL ACADEMY??? HAHAHA

And if the other parent is dead or in and out of jail, or just not participating in the kid's life, then two same sex parents ARE STILL better than just having one parent, and whatever issues the kid has over missing the other biological parent are still going to exist anyways..
That's saying a lot, gay guardians are better than having dead parents or criminal parents. I have a better suggestion than both. Straight foster parents. But again, I think the original debate is what is better between traditional functional parents or gay guardians.

LMAO So now gays are not even FUNCTIONAL??? You are a real piece of work..

So whatev. =)
I think you said it right there. To you, "whatever" goes. There are no rules, no guidelines and certainly no history to learn from.

Why don't YOU learn from history for once, LIE SPEAKER? You have an abundance of ignorance for how history has worked thus far. MANY families have raised kids that were not theirs to begin with. MANY families have raised kids, even if there was not a father around, or a mom. You are just one sick twisted, hateful fucking asshole who just wants to shit on those people who don't fall neatly into what your bigoted idea of what would be the "most ideal" home life scenario. Screw you. Just as many homes are not two parent, as there are two parent homes, so what the fuck ever.
You are one ignorant fuck, thats all there is to it.

Bull SHIT. That is such a bunch of horseshit!!
So much for your interest in a respectful discussion. I haven't dumped on your opinion yet.

Bull again. All you have done is pull strawman arguments out of your ass and try to discredit my involvement, and my status as a mother. Fuck off.

I have a couple of good friends who are living together, raising a kid.. They are lesbians. Big deal. They are the only parents that the two of them know (besides me) who don't smoke pot, too.
That's not the issue. The issue is what is better. Traditional families or otherwise.
Not what is better than nothing.

I never said it was better than nothing. YOU are saying that.
I have raised my son, after divorcing, with a couple of live in boyfriends, outside of wedlock.

Nobody's perfect.

Again, fuck off. I had my kid IN A MARRIAGE, you asshole. I just had to dump the asshole after he hit me WHILE I WAS PREGGERS YOU FUCKING TOOL. You are so judgmental. I really dont like you, at all.
Are you going to bring back the criminal statutes for that shit, too, claiming that it is OH SO immoral to give my kid the idea that it is okay to live together and <shock> FUCK before a couple gets married?Get real, dude.
Calm down sweetie, I haven't done anything to deserve your outrage. And no, I wouldn't bring back criminal statutes for unwed couples living together. I do live in this century.

Yeah sure you do. And don't patronize me. I am a woman, not a child. I do not require you belittling me in your very cheuvenistic way, calling me "sweetie". I am NOT your sweetie. Dont try to butter me up.. I wouldn't touch your stupid ass with a ten mile pole. Save it for the woman who probably has a perpetual black eye..Your wife, SWEETIE. :eek:

Many children HAVE been raised (for thousands of years, BTW) by being surrounded by MEN. Yes- men used to raise the kids, back when kids were allowed to work their fingers to the bone, out in the fields, or in the factories, right next to dear old dad, and all his MAN friends.
Quite right, and what kind of men are we talking about? For thousands of years there have been lots and lots of OTHER ways to raise kids other than a married mother and father and will continue to be lots of other ways to "raise" kids. The question is what is best and why? Does it mean other types of guardians are bad people? No it does not. It's just that married mother and father simply has been proven to be the healthiest environment for a child to be in.

It has not.. You are just SAYING that it has, to discredit gays and lesbians, single moms, and all that. You are a bigot, and are pulling strawman arguments to try to further your own agenda of hate. That is the only proven fact here. The only thing that EVER holds groups of people back is hate and oppression from assholes who can't SEE how happy and well off that group's children as a whole are. Bigots wear BLINDERS. This is HISTORY, thousands of years of it, just continuing on, running in circles, because people like you prefer to live your lives in a state of mental corruption, caused by an inability to see the world for what it is.
A two parent family is NEVER perfect, despite what you might think. It NEVER IS, even Jesus said so. So, it begs the question: What the fuck is your problem, and why can't you JUST GET PAST IT????

NOW, kids who are with their Stay at home moms, still get surrounded by WOMEN, and that is in a heterosexual household.
There are plenty of issues to deal with when raising individuals. Today's families by no means have it perfected. That also is not the issue. Just tell me what is actually better than a good married father and mother for the raising of a child.

See, again- you just DONT GET IT. You are trying to put off this whole 1850s "perfect family" imagery as if it is any better than the same type of family setting today, which is almost exactly as it was in the 1950s. You cannot see that the ONLY damned thing that has changed is who the kids are around the most, in a heterosexual, married, middle income home. Back then, they were with the dad, out in the field. In the 1950s they were more with mom, while dad was off at war, or work, etc.. Now, the parents are hardly in the equation at all. Its all about nannies and day cares, and neighbors. The thing is, though- those kids would be around all those OTHER people ANYWAYS, even a thousand years ago.
It takes a village. Always has, always will. We are STILL a hunter-gatherer society, and I don't see that changing in the next few decades..

The only ISSUES the kid has are really, having to deal with BIGOTRY.
"the only issues."???????????? Hah, if it were only that simple sweetheart. No wonder you think the way you do. You've ONLY been focusing on bigotry. If you need to I can list at least 50 other issues that are important to kids. One issue????Seriously?:wtf:

I already mentioned the whole "absent parent" issue. I made a fo-pah when I typed "the only issue". I meant "the only other issue", moron.
And yes, those are the two biggest major issues that ALL kids of homosexual couples would have. You can not say for sure that they would have any other mental health issues, as a group. You are AGAIN just trying to discredit my statements without backing your own up with anything of factual value. That is called grasping at straws, buddy.. And DONT CALL ME SWEETHEART, FUCKNUTS. I AM NOT A BABY!!! HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT!!!!

GOOD. This teaches them to have more tolerance for other people's ideas and lifestyles, later on in life. Bigotry DOES hurt..
Sure it does. I'm no stranger to bigotry. I know what a bigot is. Today it is a word that is seldom used to describe what people really mean. Nowadays it is used by know-it-alls to describe anyone who disagrees with their opinion.

No, I have only EVER used it on this board to DESCRIBE YOU, because YOU, my friend, ARE A BIGOT, THROUGH AND THROUGH. Go ahead, search all of my posts, and see if you can find me calling ANYONE ELSE a bigot. You won't find a SINGLE POST. I call em like I see em. If it looks like a duck...
But it is the BIGOTRY that is hurtful, not the FAMILIES that you are bigoted against, that do any real harm.
Bigot: a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

By definition of the word I am not bigoted against anyone. I tolerate your opinion. I just don't agree with it. If I were intolerant of your view I would be killing gay people. Jeez, I live in San Francisco for crying out loud. I couldn't live here otherwise. It seems that you are the only one who is intolerant of anyone's differing opinion.

Define TOLERANT.. LMAO!!
tol·er·ant (t
obreve.gif
l
prime.gif
schwa.gif
r-
schwa.gif
nt)adj.1. Inclined to tolerate the beliefs, practices, or traits of others; forbearing. See Synonyms at broad-minded.
2. Able to withstand or endure an adverse environmental condition: plants tolerant of extreme heat.

[French tolérant, from Latin toler
amacr.gif
ns, present participle of toler
amacr.gif
re, to bear; see tolerate.]
tol
prime.gif
er·ant·ly
adv.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
tolerant [&#712;t&#594;l&#601;r&#601;nt]adj1. able to tolerate the beliefs, actions, opinions, etc., of others
2. permissive
3. able to withstand extremes, as of heat and cold
4. (Medicine) Med (of a patient) exhibiting tolerance to a drugtolerantly adv

Huh.. Looks like you are an intolerant fucking BIGOT after all. Suck it, sweetheart.

he doesn't want gay pedophiles to adpot...seems a pretty reasonable position to me....

i don't want any pedophiles to adopt. but given that wasn't what his response was to, you're going far afield.

the O/P inquired as to whether GAYS should adopt (not pedophiles)

sir hates-a-lot opined that gays adopting is like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse...

stop defending the bigot.
Why do you have to direct your personal hatred towards me whenever I post Jillian?

I never said anything about pedophiles at all.

Nor did I say anything about you.

As for the "fox in the hen house" comment. I was just refering to the gay agenda of convincing people and children that their lifestyle is normal and should be accepted by everyone.

Of course I wouldn't want any child adopted by a pedophile; homo or hetero

So how does that make me a terrible person and a bigot Jillian???

Last edited:
he doesn't want gay pedophiles to adpot...seems a pretty reasonable position to me....

i don't want any pedophiles to adopt. but given that wasn't what his response was to, you're going far afield.

the O/P inquired as to whether GAYS should adopt (not pedophiles)

sir hates-a-lot opined that gays adopting is like putting the fox in charge of the henhouse...

stop defending the bigot.
Why do you have to direct your personal hatred towards me whenever I post Jillian?

I never said anything about pedophiles at all.

Nor did I say anything about you.

As for the "fox in the hen house" comment. I was just refering to the gay agenda of convincing people and children that their lifestyle is normal and should be accepted by everyone.

Of course I wouldn't want any child adopted by a pedophile; homo or hetero

So how does that make me a terrible person and a bigot Jillian???

That doesn't make you a terrible person and a bigot.

It's everything else that you say that does.

What are the real long term effects of being raised by two gay parents? Obviously there are kids who become successful no matter the home, but I am talking about what gives the best chances. I have read 'studies' that argue for both sides of the debate, but I don't really trust the researchers in this area because the chance for bias is so high and because there will never be a formula that proves it right wrong.

Personally it seems very difficult to me for a kid to be raised properly in a house like this. The idea of daughters with 'daddy issues' gets joked about a lot, but it is a real problem and Id on't think no matter how much love came from two lesbian parents that this essential need will be made up for. There is also overwhelming statistics on issues with boys being raised by single moms in terms of crimes and other violent behaviour, and I don't see two women fixing this because the essential male role model isn't there. The downfalls run along the same path for a two men household. Boys often de velop serious issues in regards to women when their is no motherly precense around and they never became close to a woman while growing up. I also think kids see how their family is done and view that as 'natural' and I wonder how much that effects them when they start to envision their own family.

I think a non-'all gays will burn in hell' debate on this could be very interesting and I would like to hear from people who deal with this often or have done more research/thought into it.

Funny how you can pretend to be "serious" and then quote nearly every ignorant stereotype there is. The thing about stereotypes is that sometimes there is a hint of truth, which is why they persist. However, these types of gay stereotypes are just made up from whole cloth because if ignorant right wingers can scare people into believing the gays are "dangerous" to the most vulnerable members of society, then their sick agenda of hate against a tiny portion of society has a chance of succeeding.

First, look at the real cause of crime and child abuse. The overwhelming reason is "poverty" and what adds to that is the 50% divorce rate and the fact that straights breed like rabbits addicted to Viagra.

But, since you are determined to point a "there he is, get 'em" finger at the gays, then OK. Since you didn't put up any "links", I'm not going to spend that much time either.

Things I do know, the sex of the "role" model is vastly overrated. You don't need to be a man or a woman to teach honesty, integrity (which I question here), the value of hard work and the danger of hypocrisy.

A single mother is "bad" so two mothers are "twice as bad"? The truth is that children do better with two adults taking care of them. The sex of the two adults isn't that important, but the fact that it's two qualified adults with the empathise on the "two".

Gays generally, when they have children, like Mary Cheney, "plan". They are financially set and ready. The children are well taken care of. Not like breeders, example, Sarah Palin's drop out daughter, who just screw and have kids without any thought for the future. How well do you think her kid is going to do? After all, she IS a single mother.

And many of the children adopted by gays are damaged, drug addicted via breeder mom, snatched from abusive homes, taken from poverty. Children no one else wants.

And finally, studies have shown that the REAL DAMAGE done to these children isn't from the gays, but from hateful straights who want to ruin that family thereby "proving" something. Somehow, many straights believe that a home where daddy is beating the crap out of mommy is somehow better than two loving men or two loving women. After all, it is way more "normal". They want to punish these kids for being from "that" family. They teach their own children to hate gay families and try to make the children from gay families miserable. Nice people. So conservative. So Christian.

Seems to me that if "straight people" were "serious" about all their so called "morals", they would look at all the "swinger's sex clubs" that are in every state in the union. Some of these clubs have members in 35 countries. They trade off on babysitting duties so mom and day can spend a night out screwing someone not each other. Wonder what effect that has on children? Since it's been estimated that upwards of 40% of those married have swung at least once, I wonder what "studies" have been done? Gays are only a tiny percentage of the population and only a small percentage of gays even want to get "married". There are probably more swingers that gays, married or not.

The real problem is jealously. Many married couple who have sex once a month suppose that gays must be "doing it" every night, after all, it IS two MEN. Must be nice.

Forum List

Back